(Topic ID: 160413)

Ghostbusters LE - anyone told theirs is on the way?

By Hjbondar

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 802 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Bing_Party
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160823_185343 (resized).jpg
untitled (resized).png
20160819_223850_(resized).jpg
20160820_000818_(resized).jpg
20160820_000914_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_20160812_111657_(resized).jpg
IMG_0829_(resized).JPG
IMG_0828_(resized).JPG
IMG_0827_(resized).JPG
IMG_3241_(resized).JPG
IMG_1992_(resized).jpg
GBLE_(resized).jpg
There are 802 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 17.
#401 7 years ago

I love the magna slings. They are WAY more interesting than normal slings and add a lot of fun to the game in my opinion. I hope they're on a lot more games in the future.

#402 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I have unboxing pics and inserts are perfect. 50 plays and 2 days later and not anymore .

Would waiting longer to unbox have helped? Give the clear more time to harden?

#403 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Would waiting longer to unbox have helped? Give the clear more time to harden?

Was thinking the same thing.

#404 7 years ago

I had a good conversation with my distributor this evening. He said he was in Chicago earlier this week for a billiards/game room expo. While there he was able to go over to Stern and had an exciting tour. He got to meet Gary and see all the GBLEs out on the line. So, they seem to be moving along again. Hopefully it will be a couple of weeks and mine will be in!

#405 7 years ago

Just got the email from Trent and Tilt Amuzements asking for my shipping address, so it sounds like my GBLE is on the way. Keep the faith my pinhead friends!

#406 7 years ago

Just hoping the premiums start shipping some time in the near future.

#407 7 years ago

Just got the same email fom Trent .... great news! GBLE on the way!!

#408 7 years ago

Got the email from Trent too !! Looks like a good amount of his orders are getting filled then. Awesome!

#409 7 years ago

Sweet! Looks like you'll be getting yours before mine. Would love to come over and help unbox it.

Quoted from MT45:

Just got the same email fom Trent .... great news! GBLE on the way!!

#410 7 years ago

Great news, Trent's server is fixed and the emails are flooding out now. Turns out Stern has been producing GBLE's this whole time, and with Tilt Amusement not supplying addresses, there was nowhere for Stern to ship them. Congrats to those getting their GBLE's and soon Premium orders will be filled.

#411 7 years ago

Perth Western Australia got their LE's last Friday ?

#412 7 years ago

Finally...got the call today. LE ships in the morning and should be here Wed or Thurs. Gotta make some space "adjustments", and the GHSII rebuild project may get sidelined a little bit........

#413 7 years ago

Anyone yet get one shipped who bought from melissa at cointaker?

#414 7 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Sweet! Looks like you'll be getting yours before mine. Would love to come over and help unbox it.

You and Andrew will be the first people I call!

#415 7 years ago

I will give a grand to anybody with a game shipping now and my paid for game when ready ,I am sick and tired of waiting

#416 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I will give a grand to anybody with a game shipping now ,and my paid for game from refinery,I am sick and tired of waiting

#417 7 years ago

I am sick of waiting and don't care what anybody thinks its my money

#418 7 years ago

A Grand for a few weeks more of waiting,come on lets get it done

#419 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Wow..good deal

#420 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Welp! I would offer my GBLE up but I have no freaking idea when it will be here

#421 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:I will give a grand to anybody with a game shipping now ,and my paid for game from refinery,I am sick and tired of waiting

What were you paying refinery to do to your order?

#422 7 years ago

What do you mean paid for what ,I have a paid in full game paid for in march and want a game now that all there is to it,I get a game now and someone gets there's latter

#423 7 years ago

Someone needs to do this

#424 7 years ago

I can't believe the delay Stern is having on getting these out.

#425 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I can't believe the delay Stern is having on getting these out.

Yup delay is nuts never thought I would have to wait in till august and premium better keep there fingers crossed for september.

#426 7 years ago

Pro arrives Friday. Ordered on May 13.

#427 7 years ago

I just got the notice my game is shipping tomorrow,dam life is good

#428 7 years ago

saved a grand!

#429 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

Yup delay is nuts never thought I would have to wait in till august and premium better keep there fingers crossed for september.

If the delay is due to them fixing a defect, then I have no problem waiting.

#430 7 years ago

Worth the wait........

#431 7 years ago

I was sick and tired of waiting almost 4 and.1/2 months is long enough,I would not be a good jjp pre order buyer

#432 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I was sick and tired of waiting almost 4 and.1/2 months is long enough,I would not be a good jjp pre order buyer

Did I not tell you this morning that all LE's would be done by the end of this week? lol Congrats. Mine will be here Thurs Morning. Now let's hope the end run was worth the wait and has spectacular playfields....lol

#433 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Did I not tell you this morning that all LE's would be done by the end of this week? .lol

Not so fast! Plenty of us LE buyers still out there with no word from our distro's on when our GBLE's will ship.

#434 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Not so fast! Plenty of us LE buyers still out there with no word from our distro's on when our GBLE's will ship.

I understand that, but I'm betting you will hear very shortly.

#435 7 years ago

Option A - Get pin NOW and bitch about insert ghosting and who knows what the F else

Option B - Let Stern reject shit play fields, fix the problems, have it delayed a bit, and we get our pristine ANAL perfect pins, yeah?

Which one?

I'm guessing wait and stfu?

#436 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

I understand that, but I'm betting you will hear very shortly.

That's a happy thought; I hope I get the call soon!

#437 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Option A - Get pin NOW and bitch about insert ghosting and who knows what the F else
Option B - Let Stern reject shit play fields, fix the problems, have it delayed a bit, and we get our pristine ANAL perfect pins, yeah?
Which one?

Good point Ice!

#438 7 years ago

Unfortunately we do not have the option to pick but I hope Stern is picking option b.

#439 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Which one?
I'm guessing wait and stfu?

I plan on owning this game for a very long time...what's a few week wait?

#440 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I plan on owning this game for a very long time...what's a few week wait?

No doubt, if we are all paying close to $8k for a GBLE, I hope we own it for a very LONG time.

In a HUO environment you better love it right? Happy endings.

And as we all know, if you don't, and you go to sell it, what's the first thing potential buyers will want to know? Insert ghosting? Production date? F up play field? Etc.

The theme, artwork, layout are home runs for most of us.

Now Dwight has to bring this thing home and make it a MASTERPIECE like Lyman does every time. Right? Yep.

#441 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Now Dwight has to bring this thing home and make it a MASTERPIECE like Lyman does every time. Right? Yep.

yep. lightshows are almost there now. rules are very nice for a production release IMHO. still a ways to go, but as popular as this game is, i'm sure it will be spit shined codewise.

#442 7 years ago

I got the call the other day that my GBLE was ready to ship but unfortunately had to postpone delivery to the beginning of August since I'll be traveling for work.
But what a cool "welcome home" gift it will be!

#443 7 years ago

Mine will be here this coming Monday. Unfortunately, I will likely sell it NIB as I just listed my home and bought another home with no room for pins. Will likely be selling the collection.

#444 7 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

Mine will be here this coming Monday. Unfortunately, I will likely sell it NIB as I just listed my home and bought another home with no room for pins. Will likely be selling the collection.

#445 7 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get some "free play' cards for the GBLE? I've seen some on some pinhead's Youtube videos that has the cool, green slime effect on them, but I can't find them anywhere on the web. Any Help? Thanks in advance!

#446 7 years ago

I called Automated yesterday and they simply told me they are waiting to here from Stern "any day".

Very specific, I know!

#447 7 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I love the magna slings. They are WAY more interesting than normal slings and add a lot of fun to the game in my opinion. I hope they're on a lot more games in the future.

Same here. They provide some pretty great moments. They go totally crazy during the multiball modes and you get some stuff happening that's not possible in any other game.

#448 7 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

man-crying_(resized).jpgman-crying_(resized).jpg

#449 7 years ago

Just found out mine is getting delivered this afternoon! #34

#450 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Just found out mine is getting delivered this afternoon! #34

You think you would have known at least a day in advance?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

15,699 (OBO)
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 103.00
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

There are 802 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-le-anyone-told-theirs-is-on-the-way/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.