(Topic ID: 160413)

Ghostbusters LE - anyone told theirs is on the way?

By Hjbondar

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 802 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Bing_Party
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160823_185343 (resized).jpg
untitled (resized).png
20160819_223850_(resized).jpg
20160820_000818_(resized).jpg
20160820_000914_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_20160812_111657_(resized).jpg
IMG_0829_(resized).JPG
IMG_0828_(resized).JPG
IMG_0827_(resized).JPG
IMG_3241_(resized).JPG
IMG_1992_(resized).jpg
GBLE_(resized).jpg
There are 802 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 17.
#201 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

So should premiums be a month after le's?

They're next up, but Stern is running other games on the line too. Hopefully it's a month or less before the premiums are going out in good numbers.

#202 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

They're next up, but Stern is running other games on the line too. Hopefully it's a month or less before the premiums are going out in good numbers.

I would hope sooner than a month. If they sorted out the delay for the LE's or just shipped them all together there is no reason to hold back the premiums. I'll have to contact my distributer tomorrow to see if there are any estimates.

#203 7 years ago

I was told the Pro and LE land in Australia late next week, fingers crossed!!!

#204 7 years ago

I was told this morning my LE would ship next week.

#205 7 years ago

My distributor told me he's only getting half his order out of the initial batch and I'm in the second half :-/ Oh well, hopefully it's only a couple more weeks

#206 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

My distributor told me he's only getting half his order out of the initial batch and I'm in the second half :-/ Oh well, hopefully it's only a couple more weeks

I'm afraid to ask who your distributor is and how big the batch is.

#207 7 years ago

So one guy had his LE ship in the US that seems odd ?

#208 7 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

So one guy had his LE ship in the US that seems odd ?

I know of at least 3 others that shipped aside from mine. They were confirmed to have left Stern's factory yesterday.

#209 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Distributors may just not have contacted everyone yet. I'm hoping to hear from mine today, but I was one of the last ones to order from them.

#210 7 years ago

I'm about 2/3 of the way down my distributor's list and have not been asked for the balance of my payment yet. Makes sense if only the first half are shipping now.

#211 7 years ago

Wooohooo!

Just got the call from the shipper. My LE is sitting in their terminal, 15 minutes from me. I'll be picking it up in a couple hours.

#212 7 years ago

If you ordered a premium today, what are the odds that gb would be available on pinball arcade before you actually got your machine?

#213 7 years ago

Wow! Can't wait to hear some nice unboxing stories and reviews on pins set up well where you can hear the full sound.

#214 7 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Wow! Can't wait to hear some nice unboxing stories and reviews on pins set up well where you can hear the full sound.

The sound is amazing on this pin.
The Game Exchange did a live stream at one of the shows and had the sound coming through the headphone jack on the Spike board.
No show noise and just crystal clear sound.
It was really impressive.

#215 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

The sound is amazing on this pin.
The Game Exchange did a live stream at one of the shows and had the sound coming through the headphone jack on the Spike board.
No show noise and just crystal clear sound.
It was really impressive.

There's a definite sound improvement on the SPIKE system.

#216 7 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Wooohooo!
Just got the call from the shipper. My LE is sitting in their terminal, 15 minutes from me. I'll be picking it up in a couple hours.

Please share photos / initial thoughts. So excited for you! What a July 4th weekend treat. Where are all those people saying August?

#217 7 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Wooohooo!

Congrats buddy. Just in time for a long weekend.

#218 7 years ago

Say hello to GBLE #49

DSC_3002_(resized).JPGDSC_3002_(resized).JPG

DSC_3006_(resized).JPGDSC_3006_(resized).JPG

DSC_3007_(resized).JPGDSC_3007_(resized).JPG

Dsc_3011_(resized).jpgDsc_3011_(resized).jpg

DSC_3013_(resized).JPGDSC_3013_(resized).JPG

#219 7 years ago

Sweet!...should have mine within a week or two

Congrats

#220 7 years ago

Nice...let the weekend long frustration begin!!!

#221 7 years ago

When I got the call from the freight company today, I was expecting to hear the machine just left Stern. They said it's at the terminal and they'll delivery it on Tuesday. The terminal is 10 miles away.

No brainer....road trip to the terminal!!!

#222 7 years ago

Dang congrats Indy! Couldn't be better timing before the long weekend. Enjoy!

#223 7 years ago

Congrats!!
Wow
Cant wait for mine to ship!!!

#224 7 years ago

Congrats, best looking LE in years, can't wait for mine!

#225 7 years ago

Video or it didn't happen.

Congrats!

#226 7 years ago

More video and pics please Indypinhead

Congrats on your new GBLE

#227 7 years ago

"Very soon" for me.

I finally got to play a GB pro today in Corpus Christi at the movie theatre. 6 games or so is all i had time for.

The flipper gap, not a big deal, can live with that.

The right ramp? Or whatever that is, no offense to Pro owners but that I couldn't live with.

This Stern pro is really great by comparison of previous ones.

I've got to get a whole lot more games at home on this to get a good feel. "Who brought the dog" again and again, even though its only 3 easy shots, might get very old fast.

#228 7 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Video or it didn't happen.
Congrats!

Don't do video just yet.

Just bought a Nikon D3200 that can do HD.

Just need to find time to give it a try

#229 7 years ago

Wow. What a great weekend for a new pin to arrive. Congrats.

#230 7 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Don't do video just yet.
Just bought a Nikon D3200 that can do HD.
Just need to find time to give it a try

No worries, just go enjoy your awesome machine. I will just sit here and be green with envy.

#231 7 years ago

From those pics the LE is screaming for a chrome or darker green coin door.

Still looks awesome.

#232 7 years ago

Anyone else have one ship? I'm doing premium so long wait LE looks great though congrats !

#233 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Don't listen to him. He started a bs thread about wanting to buy a LE 4 weeks ago and then said he was happily awaiting a premium then moderator shut him down. He is a bs person on here. Go see his 5 min thread "wanted ghostbusters LE Premium" and then see if you believe his disti story of him even getting a machine. Laughable.

#234 7 years ago

Someone just posted they took the Stern factory tour today with their family.
Mentioned that Jody even let the kids play a Ghostbusters Premium.
Good news that they have finished Premiums on the floor unless he was mistaken. But he seemed to know what he was talking about.

#235 7 years ago

Gorgeous. All she needs now is green t-molding around the backbox. Not sure I'd change the coin door color. Maybe to green, but that might make it too much green. Definitely not silver.

#236 7 years ago

Love it! Sure is a lot of green! The green to me seems a shade or two off. Off of what I'm not sure but maybe just not quite the shade I was expecting. No matter though still great to see and looking forward to mine for sure.

How's it play out of the box? Any first impressions you can share would be great.

#237 7 years ago

LE guys, please keep us informed at first play impressions. What did you do right away? Is the extra ball and pbl springs needed out of the gate still? Quality of balls?
I'm awaiting a premium and would like to be ready when it arrives.

#238 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Someone just posted they took the Stern factory tour today with their family.
Mentioned that Jody even let the kids play a Ghostbusters Premium.
Good news that they have finished Premiums on the floor unless he was mistaken. But he seemed to know what he was talking about.

I was told mid-July on my premium. First impressions was that might be premature, but looks feasible now.

#239 7 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I was told mid-July on my premium. First impressions was that might be premature, but looks feasible now.

Me too. I checked with my distributer yesterday. I ordered in April and beleive in in the first premium batch.

#240 7 years ago

Hey Indy, who did you order your pin from? I ordered mine from Trent and was told mine is at least (2) weeks away. Just curious since we both live in Indiana.

#241 7 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Hey Indy, who did you order your pin from? I ordered mine from Trent and was told mine is at least (2) weeks away. Just curious since we both live in Indiana.

What number on the list are you? I can't imagine Stern has shipped all the LEs yet.

#242 7 years ago

I know some distros didn't get their full allocation of LE models on the same shipment. I would imagine most of them.

#243 7 years ago
Quoted from LadySlingshot:

Gorgeous. All she needs now is green t-molding around the backbox.

Who sells this?

#244 7 years ago

did you use a flash? That green cabinet armor looks off and wish they had put some detail in the armor like they did with stle and acdc le and most other le's had detail. The artwork looks great but not impressed at all with the cabinet armor.

#245 7 years ago

I used flash

#246 7 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

did you use a flash? That green cabinet armor looks off and wish they had put some detail in the armor like they did with stle and acdc le and most other le's had detail. The artwork looks great but not impressed at all with the cabinet armor.

I think it compliments the pin perfectly. There is a lot going on with the artwork on the cab. I think the pin would just look too busy if there was anything else on the armour. Again I'll wager that due to all the other inclusions something had to be taken off. I'd rather have a more packed pf than armor.

The stern armour with proton beams look great as a stand alone but put on the Le it would just look a bit much in my opinion.

#247 7 years ago

I think the cabinet art looks awesome but I wonder if glossy black armor wouldn't have been a better choice. The green might be a little much and take away from the cabinet artwork. I'm not a big fan of the lolly pop style rails around the flipper buttons and think they cover too much of the artwork.

In my minds eye glossy black armor with standard rails (non lollypop) would have been the cats ass...

#248 7 years ago

A toast to all that have received thier LE...I envy you!

IMG_20160703_201909007_(resized).jpgIMG_20160703_201909007_(resized).jpg

#249 7 years ago

Www.t-molding.com

#250 7 years ago

I'll have to play this instead...

IMG_20160703_210733953_(resized).jpgIMG_20160703_210733953_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

15,699 (OBO)
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

There are 802 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-le-anyone-told-theirs-is-on-the-way/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.