(Topic ID: 160413)

Ghostbusters LE - anyone told theirs is on the way?

By Hjbondar

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 802 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Bing_Party
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160823_185343 (resized).jpg
untitled (resized).png
20160819_223850_(resized).jpg
20160820_000818_(resized).jpg
20160820_000914_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_20160812_111657_(resized).jpg
IMG_0829_(resized).JPG
IMG_0828_(resized).JPG
IMG_0827_(resized).JPG
IMG_3241_(resized).JPG
IMG_1992_(resized).jpg
GBLE_(resized).jpg
There are 802 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 17.
#451 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

You think you would have known at least a day in advance?

I missed the message yesterday. Just saw the email this morning. I'm not complaining.

#452 7 years ago

Found out yesterday mine is shipping "next" or "soon" or "whatever" but I don't have a delivery date yet.

I need a drink.

#453 7 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Found out yesterday mine is shipping "next" or "soon" or "whatever" but I don't have a delivery date yet.
I need a drink.

Probably wanna skip a vodka Red Bull.

#454 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Probably wanna skip a vodka Red Bull.

It's scotch time for guinnesstime

#455 7 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Does anyone know where I can get some "free play' cards for the GBLE? I've seen some on some pinhead's Youtube videos that has the cool, green slime effect on them, but I can't find them anywhere on the web. Any Help? Thanks in advance!

They are a few pages back on the main thread....

#456 7 years ago

I just heard from my distributor that Stern refused over 100 playfields for LE's...glad they are on top of it. Stern....take your time on mine!

#457 7 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I just heard from my distributor that Stern refused over 100 playfields for LE's...glad they are on top of it. Stern....take your time on mine!

Good to hear, more than happy to wait if it means a better quality machine

#458 7 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Hope they don't end up using those rejected LE playfields to build the premiums.

#459 7 years ago

Anyone get a tracking number yet from Trent @ Tilt?

Sunday night he said game is ready and asked for shipping details, yesterday he tells me he still needs to confirm its ready and possibly get a tracking number. Mixed signals to say the least

#460 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Just found out mine is getting delivered this afternoon! #34

Mine shipped today and Its #35

#461 7 years ago
Quoted from Starscream:

Did you pick that number? I have noticed every game that has shipped is a low number.

#462 7 years ago

I didn't request a specific number on my initial order but my distributor let me pick from their games they received direct from Stern this week

#463 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Anyone get a tracking number yet from Trent @ Tilt?
Sunday night he said game is ready and asked for shipping details, yesterday he tells me he still needs to confirm its ready and possibly get a tracking number. Mixed signals to say the least

Got a request from Trent on address confirm 2 days ago, then got a call today from freight company that GBLE will be delivered to my home tomorrow! No tracking no nothing but 3 days and boom ... Here it is

#464 7 years ago

Congrats is a great pin.

#465 7 years ago

Got a call from my distributor on Monday. Picked machine #82 from his allotment. He shipped it that day.
Got a call from the trucking company today telling me it's in and when do you want it delivered tomorrow. I told them I'm coming to pick it up now!

#466 7 years ago

Picked mine up from the freight depot today.....#97 is setup and running!

#467 7 years ago

Mine is #47 and got it last week..

#468 7 years ago

For those who just received their GBLE in the last few days, what is the date of manufacture?

#469 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

For those who just received their GBLE in the last few days, what is the date of manufacture?

13th

#470 7 years ago

It appears that the LE log jam is starting to break loose. I'm starting to have hope that I will see mine by the end of July.

#471 7 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

It appears that the LE log jam is starting to break loose. I'm starting to have hope that I will see mine by the end of July.

Logical deduction is they are doing them as fast as they are getting new playfields through the door. Distro said they have a few more coming and were told they should be out by the end of this week.

#472 7 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Got a request from Trent on address confirm 2 days ago, then got a call today from freight company that GBLE will be delivered to my home tomorrow! No tracking no nothing but 3 days and boom ... Here it is

Awesome man!

#473 7 years ago

I'll wait another month if needed to get a playfield that is up to snuff. Good to hear Stern is being picky with their supplier.

#474 7 years ago
Quoted from pmppk:

Hope they don't end up using those rejected LE playfields to build the premiums.

Oh man, the shit storm that would create

#475 7 years ago

I am in the same boat as you txstargazer3 I believe we ordered about the same time from the same distributor I am still waiting on the call as well. Hopefully should be anytime

#476 7 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I'll wait another month if needed to get a playfield that is up to snuff. Good to hear Stern is being picky with their supplier.

I'll take the last one off the line!

#477 7 years ago

Broke out the Jack and called a few friends over tonight. Game is finally in the gameroom.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#478 7 years ago
Quoted from Starscream:

Someone thinks he has your pin

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/252469426635?_mwBanner=1

#479 7 years ago

I do not think that means what you think it means.

#480 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I do not think that means what you think it means.

Ohh. 1 of 35

#481 7 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

Mine will be here this coming Monday. Unfortunately, I will likely sell it NIB as I just listed my home and bought another home with no room for pins. Will likely be selling the collection.

OMG, seriously hopefully nothing bad from one fellow hoosier pinsider to another!

#482 7 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

I got the call the other day that my GBLE was ready to ship but unfortunately had to postpone delivery to the beginning of August since I'll be traveling for work.
But what a cool "welcome home" gift it will be!

Make sure to post up some pics of you and your boys playing it after unboxing! I'm excited for you and your family. What a great choice for a first NIB pin!

#483 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Broke out the Jack and called a few friends over tonight. Game is finally in the gameroom.

Oh man, I'll be in Woodinville on Saturday for a couple weeks. May have to see if I can find my way over there for a peek.

#484 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Make sure to post up some pics of you and your boys playing it after unboxing! I'm excited for you and your family. What a great choice for a first NIB pin!

Also if it has these BS insert issues like many, dont be afraid to raise hell till they fix it!

Fingers crossed for you Ran, that yours is minty!

#485 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Thanks Mike! I'll definitely share pics with everyone.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Also if it has these BS insert issues like many, dont be afraid to raise hell till they fix it!
Fingers crossed for you Ran, that yours is minty!

I got my fingers crossed too! Hopefully because I had to postpone shipping I'll be getting one of the last runs of the LEs that are really being inspected for issues.
Now that I'll finally have a new pin that both you and Mike don't already have your initials on you guys need to come visit and get some high scores!

#486 7 years ago

Got the call. Mine will be home in the morning. Game Room Guys.

#487 7 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

Got the call. Mine will be home in the morning. Game Room Guys.

Nice still waiting on my call

#488 7 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Oh man, I'll be in Woodinville on Saturday for a couple weeks. May have to see if I can find my way over there for a peek.

Shoot me a PM when you're around. If I'm free more than welcome to pop by and play for a bit.

#489 7 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Thanks Mike! I'll definitely share pics with everyone.

I got my fingers crossed too! Hopefully because I had to postpone shipping I'll be getting one of the last runs of the LEs that are really being inspected for issues.

It's definitely not the last....still waiting for the call.

#490 7 years ago

I'm guessing August for mine...As long as it's perfect, I do not care about the wait.

#491 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I'm guessing August for mine...As long as it's perfect, I do not care about the wait.

I waited to buy my MET premium 2 years after the first one rolled off the line, and it had so many problems out of the box it was down for a month after I unboxed it. Trust me, you are just as likely to get a beater one day into production as you are a couple years into production. It's just the roll of the dice with NIB pinball machines.

#492 7 years ago

My green T-molding arrived today. It looks great but I decided not to install it because my LE hasn't shipped yet.

#493 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I waited to buy my MET premium 2 years after the first one rolled off the line, and it had so many problems out of the box it was down for a month after I unboxed it. Trust me, you are just as likely to get a beater one day into production as you are a couple years into production. It's just the roll of the dice with NIB pinball machines.

Was yours built on a Monday?

#494 7 years ago

Just got mine yesterday afternoon. Right on my birthday! Woot!

Just a quick review! It's beautiful and the sound just blows away the competition. First impressions, good and bad.

The subway shot is just awesome and buttery smooth (unlike the BG ramp in TWD), but tough to hit but oh so satisfying. The echo goggles is a great gimmicky and seemed more, how can I say it, more HD quality than the crystal ball image on my WOZ. The pin is loaded and probably one of the few that you don't have to add mods too (if that's your thing). Speaking of mods, the topper is fantastic. Pricey, yes, but it works do well with the pin and really adds to it. Last night I was texting my buddies and answering questions about the pin. While standing in front of it, the topper lights suddenly turn on and the pin starts "bonging" like a grandfather clock. I look up and noticed the DMD said Midnight Madness Champion, with the initials ZZZ being displayed. I couldn't help but laugh. The topper basically goes off also whenever the ecto 1 is on the DMD screen Ball save, extra ball, etc.

Hitting the storage facility multiball, with the shaker going crazy and the light show, had one of the female players start laughing and stating "Oh my Gosh". Heck, even my wife played 3 straight games on it, and I don't think she played that many games on my entire collection.

Okay, the bad. The game is tough. The outlanes are brutal, but the flipper gap didn't seem too bad. The magnetic doings are really sweet, but don't think you can catch a cradle a ball like in the other pins because it is tough on this one. But, I SUCK at pinball and wear it like a badge of honor. I mean REALLY suck, so take my gameplay into factor.

All in all, the pin is awesome and oh so pretty. I'm excited I got it. I posted this short review on this thread just to let anyone waiting on their LE or premiums to let them know the long wait will feel like water under the bridge once you finally put this puppy in front of you. Good luck and hoping for a speedy delivery!

#495 7 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Good luck and hoping for a speedy delivery!

and no ghosting!!!!!

#496 7 years ago

Can ghosting just randomly start? By that I mean if I owned this for 90 days could it just all of a sudden start up or is it something that happens out of the box?

#497 7 years ago

#85 is in the house! Check out my low budget "pinball hauler" ... said "honey, do you mind carrying this inside for me?"

I turned all the LED lights in the gameroom green in honor of GBLE

Gameroom is full at 12 games so ... moved Addams to theater, and KISS to living area - done!

20160721_221747_(resized).jpg20160721_221747_(resized).jpg20160721_204909_(resized).jpg20160721_204909_(resized).jpg20160721_214932_(resized).jpg20160721_214932_(resized).jpg20160721_205541_(resized).jpg20160721_205541_(resized).jpg20160721_221549_(resized).jpg20160721_221549_(resized).jpg20160721_192903_(resized).jpg20160721_192903_(resized).jpg20160721_221739_(resized).jpg20160721_221739_(resized).jpg20160721_213559_(resized).jpg20160721_213559_(resized).jpg20160721_195054_(resized).jpg20160721_195054_(resized).jpg

#498 7 years ago

#103 showed up today.

2016-07-22_11.22.58_(resized).jpg2016-07-22_11.22.58_(resized).jpg

2016-07-22_11.22.40_(resized).jpg2016-07-22_11.22.40_(resized).jpg

#499 7 years ago

I'm certain at this point mine is going to be the last off the truck

#500 7 years ago

Is anyone reviewing this game for the top 100, just want to see if tbis makes the top 5 with all the brilliant feedback

Hopefully my premium arrives in Australia soon

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

15,699 (OBO)
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 103.00
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

There are 802 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-le-anyone-told-theirs-is-on-the-way/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.