(Topic ID: 160413)

Ghostbusters LE - anyone told theirs is on the way?

By Hjbondar

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 802 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Bing_Party
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160823_185343 (resized).jpg
untitled (resized).png
20160819_223850_(resized).jpg
20160820_000818_(resized).jpg
20160820_000914_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_20160812_111657_(resized).jpg
IMG_0829_(resized).JPG
IMG_0828_(resized).JPG
IMG_0827_(resized).JPG
IMG_3241_(resized).JPG
IMG_1992_(resized).jpg
GBLE_(resized).jpg
There are 802 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 17.
#1 7 years ago

Has anyone been given info on GB LE production and shipping? Perhaps it is in the Stern Delay thread but I'm too impatient to read it all as it is so redundant

#2 7 years ago

Been told start of july where i am in Australia

#3 7 years ago

Unfortunately, I haven't heard of any exact updates here yet. They are on the line (see Stern's Facebook page); so hopefully they'll be shipping over the next 2-4 weeks.

#4 7 years ago

No exact date for me yet.

But I have a trip to Scotland planned, so it's guaranteed to arrive during that time.

#5 7 years ago

I heard 3 to 4 weeks for USA. First off the line is overseas LE's.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

But I have a trip to Scotland planned, so it's guaranteed to arrive during that time.

I'm sorry to read that. It is how things work though.

LTG : (

#7 7 years ago

Estimate I was given was 3-4 weeks.

#8 7 years ago

You should be going to Ireland anyway Guinness.

I was told sometime in June for my delivery, but that was not a firm date.

#9 7 years ago

Someone spotted the LEs in the factory and noted the coin doors were 1 slot, so the overseas ones are being made now. No idea when domestic (including Canada) begin.

Historically the truck to Canada arrives first, and the US ones start arriving to customers a day or 2 later. The overseas containers still take a few weeks to arrive.

#10 7 years ago

Well my GB/pre won't be to me until July! LEs later!

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

What?

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Usually the le comes before the premiums.

#13 7 years ago

There are only 500 LEs total. I don't know the split between overseas and North America, but I would guess it's 200/300 or less for overseas. Stern puts out 50-60 games per day, so the LEs should be a two week run. I'd guess North American machines should start going out within a week, delivery within two to three.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Stern puts out 50-60 games per day

I think it's more they CAN put out 50-60 per day. Who knows what their current numbers are.

1 week later
#15 7 years ago

Interesting - Local Craigslister said he had an LE in his possession and was expecting another next week. Was asking $9500 Listing is down but here is a copy of what he sent me- uncorrected for grammar:

Begin paste:

"I do and I think its sold someone is coming, but I have another one coming next week !

On May 28, 2016, at 2:09 PM, wrote:

Do you have it in your possession?

sfbay.craigslist.org link (end paste)"

#16 7 years ago

No

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

Interesting - Local Craigslister said he had an LE in his possession and was expecting another next week. Was asking $9500 Listing is down but here is a copy of what he sent me- uncorrected for grammar:
Begin paste:
"I do and I think its sold someone is coming, but I have another one coming next week !
On May 28, 2016, at 2:09 PM, wrote:
Do you have it in your possession?
sfbay.craigslist.org link

Sounds like a good way to sell a single preorder. Say you sold the one you have and offer the next one (the only one) instead.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Sounds like a good way to sell a single preorder. Say you sold the one you have and offer the next one (the only one) instead.

Yea, if he has one, tell him to send you a pic of the box...

#19 7 years ago

I saw that CL ad too and was wondering the same thing

#21 7 years ago

He is either selling is spot or scam

#22 7 years ago

yah but malt whisky dood - you won't be missing any pinball

Neil.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

yah but malt whisky dood - you won't be missing any pinball
Neil.

Played Western Gailes today and Royal Troon tomorrow so, no complains!

So far, Highland Park 18 in the lead. Full Whisky tasting Wednesday.

#24 7 years ago

I think there's a L/E on location in New York City to play. I'm going to check it out this week and will let you know.

#25 7 years ago

Can't be long now if they are on the line!

#26 7 years ago

I was told 2-3 weeks by my distributer yesterday. Puts it at the middle/end of June.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I think there's a L/E on location in New York City to play. I'm going to check it out this week and will let you know.

Where, please? thanks in advance

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Where, please? thanks in advance

Unfortunately the Pinball map was wrong. It was just a Pro. This has been fixed.

#29 7 years ago

Still no LEs delivered to customers to seems. Very odd this delay.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Delay? Was there a release date Stern missed? They are on the line. My distributor told me I would have it within 2 weeks. Nothing is odd here.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from LadySlingshot:

Delay? Was there a release date Stern missed? They are on the line. My distributor told me I would have it within 2 weeks. Nothing is odd here.

overseas ones were seen over a month ago in the factory. Then the Canadian ones go out. Those are usually the first to show up while the overseas ones are still in containers.

No LEs yet in Cannuck land.

#32 7 years ago

Must still be several weeks out on the LE my Distro hasn't even asked for payment yet.

#33 7 years ago

I don't know if this means a thing but when I call stern a few days ago I was told they would start the week of the 20th

#34 7 years ago

My distributor has said the machines for the UK are due to depart the US in about a week.

#35 7 years ago

Wow, this is taking forever...

#36 7 years ago

With all the playfield issues in other threads, I hope I don't see it until all the issues are worked out. I would be VERY nervous if I was told it was coming next week.

#37 7 years ago

Talked to my distributor today and his latest info from Stern is they "don't know" when they will ship and theres no dates locked in yet. Hopefully the delay is due to strict quality checking of each machine before boxing up and shipping.

#38 7 years ago

For those that have waited almost 35 years for this, what's another few weeks?

#39 7 years ago

Waiting is the most exciting part... once you get it, open it up and play it it will be like "What's Stern's next title?"

#40 7 years ago

I think it's safe to say there will be ghosted inserts on GB playfields, LE's included. Stern is not going to be able to fix the problem, the games have already been built / on the line and I think insert ghosting falls within their "acceptable" range of QC. A shame but not sure what options people have other than to pass on buying until they change playfield manufacturing process.

#41 7 years ago

Still none in Canada nor is the truck on its way. So we are waiting.

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Hello, I have a premium on order so watching for LEs to ship so I can get excited. I watched the John T interview made over the weekend on twitch by gexchange. I think the delay might be due to a extra toy. John mentioned the proton beams was not dead and they are evaluating a prototype this week. Prem/le might be getting a extra surprise. Or not! For me it's worth the wait.

#43 7 years ago

The last update I heard on LE was mid to late June. At this stage it looks like I will be on my vacation when my LE ships. I guess I will watch unboxing videos from a pub drinking a guinness.

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Hello, I have a premium on order so watching for LEs to ship so I can get excited. I watched the John T interview made over the weekend on twitch by gexchange. I think the delay might be due to a extra toy. John mentioned the proton beams was not dead and they are evaluating a prototype this week. Prem/le might be getting a extra surprise. Or not! For me it's worth the wait.

Those would be a mod you have to pay extra for

I have a friend who was told his LE ships this week?

#45 7 years ago

2 weeks ago I was told first or second week in June but so far simply crickets...

#46 7 years ago

This is surprising really though international orders would be arriving and us orders would be shipping by now just based on the video a few weeks ago.

#47 7 years ago

Friend of mine played a GBLE at Southern Fried last weekend and LOVED it. He didn't think the center drains were any worse than his MetLE. Magnaslings were cool and innovated he said. Just looking forward to it actually shipping so I can judge for myself.

#48 7 years ago

I wonder if the delays have to do with QC and those inserts we've been reading about.

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I wonder if the delays have to do with QC and those inserts we've been reading about.

I hope so!

#50 7 years ago

Who knows so many rumors and speculation at this point still wouldn't be surprised if people start getting some calls soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 49.95
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

15,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 103.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 802 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-le-anyone-told-theirs-is-on-the-way and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.