Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by desertT1
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
GBlaunch_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
ghostbusters_launch_(resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Hi All,

Seen pieces of info scattered throughout Pinside, but wanted to gather some in one spot if possible. Where and when are all of the launch parties? I'll start by listing some I know of around me, or have seen on Pinside. I'll edit this post as info flows.

April 16
St. Augustine, FL - Anastasia Lanes - 12PM

April 30
Birmingham, AL - Bumpernets - 10am practice / 12pm tourney start
Flint, MI - Richfield Bowl- 1PM
Minneapolis, MN - Surly Brewing Company - 4PM (with Ernie Hudson LIVE!)
Nashville, TN - Game Galaxy (Antioch) - 7PM

May 1
Ft. Collins, CO - Pinball Jones - 4PM
Vancouver, BC (4pm-6pm) - Nitro Amusements / Landyachtz Arcade
Joliet, IL - Chicago Street Pinball Arcade - 1 PM practice, 2:30-5:30 qualifying, 5:40 finals

May 14
Charlotte, NC - Abari Game Bar - 1PM

#2 3 years ago

Nice list I wonder if there is any launch parties around st louis mo?

#3 3 years ago

I know Bumpernets in Birmingham is having one, just don't have the timing details...

#4 3 years ago

Pinball Jones in Fort Collins, CO May 1st 4-8PM

More details on facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/766606546774487/

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Pinball Jones in Fort Collins, CO May 1st 4-8PM
More details on facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/766606546774487/

added

#6 3 years ago

Hey, I have the official schedule and am working on a big graphic. I'll get it to you.

#7 3 years ago

May 1st - Vancouver, BC (4pm-6pm) - Nitro Amusements / Landyachtz Arcade
http://nitroamusements.com/NITRO_EVENTS.html

#8 3 years ago

Still waiting on a more accurate ship date for our GB LE. Shooting for beginning of May but TBD at AYCE Gogi in Van Nuys, CA. Will run from 6:00pm-CL (well be playing pinball all night!!) It will be cosponsored by Ballast Point or New Belgium Beer with drink specials. GB LE will remain on location after the launch.

#9 3 years ago

Added Bumpernets.

#10 3 years ago

May 1
Joliet, IL - Chicago Street Pinball Arcade - 1 PM practice, 2:30-5:30 qualifying, 5:40 finals

-Mark

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from marcos:

May 1
-Mark

Added. Waiting on Jared for a pretty logo.

#12 3 years ago

Our local launch party was a blast!
It's worth the wait!

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Our local launch party was a blast!
It's worth the wait!
» YouTube video

First in the country! Do you know if the machines were prototypes / samples?

#14 3 years ago

Ghostbusters Pinball IFPA - International Flipper Pinball Association Launch Parties are happening around the world! Here is the IFPA list of official launch parities! Note, there will be many more "unofficial" launch parties that are occurring as well not listed here.

Detailed information, times and event addresses here: http://www.ifpapinball.com/calendar/full.php

#SternPinball #GhostbustersPinball #IFPA

#15 3 years ago

I'll be holding one of those "unofficial" launch parties since we'll be playing on an LE at a later date. For those that can attend an official party, definitely go. Stern launch parties are a blast.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Ghostbusters Pinball IFPA - International Flipper Pinball Association Launch Parties are happening around the world! Here is the IFPA list of official launch parities! Note, there will be many more "unofficial" launch parties that are occurring as well not listed here.
Detailed information, times and event addresses here: http://www.ifpapinball.com/calendar/full.
php
#SternPinball #GhostbustersPinball #IFPA

I pmd you about having a socal launch party with our GBLE, zero response

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

I pmd you about having a socal launch party with our GBLE, zero response

Contact Jody

Jody.Dankberg@sternpinball.com>

#18 3 years ago

I'm now thinking about driving the 6.5 hours to Colorado just to go to the launch party.

#19 3 years ago

Here is one for the Pittsburgh PA area.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1040069672721041/

#20 3 years ago

I've been snubbed!

Press Play
Boulder, CO
April 30th

It's already on the calendar.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I've been snubbed!
Press Play
Boulder, CO
April 30th

5 registered locations missed the flyer due to paperwork errors. This will be corrected in a revised version soon.

#22 3 years ago

May 4th Launch Party at M-BREW in Ferndale, Michigan. TONS of swag + an official GB Trophy coming soon. Be there!

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I've been snubbed!
Press Play
Boulder, CO
April 30th

Oooh, yours might even be more enticing than the Sunday one...

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

Nice list I wonder if there is any launch parties around st louis mo?

Well let me know if you hear anything...

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from AaronJames:

May 4th Launch Party at M-BREW in Ferndale, Michigan. TONS of swag + an official GB Trophy coming soon. Be there!

We received the two translites in the tube like you did...but did you also get a second box with all the flyers and plastics, etc.? Last time we did, plus a trophy, but not this time.

-Mark

#26 3 years ago

I was at the rink yesterday and was told I had 2 packages. Wasn't sure what that was about until it hit me later (I also had a hockey game) that it was likely to be from Stern since that's the Address of the launch party. This is my first NIB and launch party, so was pretty excited to see what arrived. I'm sure the participants will also be excited to see what will be available.

#27 3 years ago

Trophies are on their way still don worry

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

I was at the rink yesterday and was told I had 2 packages. Wasn't sure what that was about until it hit me later (I also had a hockey game) that it was likely to be from Stern since that's the Address of the launch party. This is my first NIB and launch party, so was pretty excited to see what arrived. I'm sure the participants will also be excited to see what will be available.

Can't wait! Thanks for putting this together!

#29 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from marcos:

We received the two translites in the tube like you did...but did you also get a second box with all the flyers and plastics, etc.? Last time we did, plus a trophy, but not this time.
-Mark

Yes, we got a 2nd box this time.

#31 3 years ago

Has anyone received an LE yet? Talking to my local op, he's got an LE on order and doesn't want to schedule a party until he actually has it on hand.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Has anyone received an LE yet? Talking to my local op, he's got an LE on order and doesn't want to schedule a party until he actually has it on hand.

As far as we know, no LEs have even been assembled yet. Also, the launch parties can't be held on an LE, I have asked about that.

#33 3 years ago

Was anyone contacted by local GB groups? I got an email from the location owner where I have my machines and will be hosting my launch party. He was contacted by the leader of the Tucson GB chapter(?) of the AZ Ghostbusters. They were looking for info about attending. I guess they are a charity awareness group and GB costumes is how they do it.

The bad news is that I still don't have shipping info from my distributor who has tried to get the info from Stern several times. Thursday might have to be rescheduled...

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Still waiting on a more accurate ship date for our GB LE. Shooting for beginning of May but TBD at AYCE Gogi in Van Nuys, CA. Will run from 6:00pm-CL (well be playing pinball all night!!) It will be cosponsored by Ballast Point or New Belgium Beer with drink specials. GB LE will remain on location after the launch.

A pinball machine in a Korean restaurant?

#35 3 years ago

Game delivery confirmed, launch party rescheduled to the 12th. Ready for a fun event.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 399.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside