• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).png
#1 7 years ago

So is TWD, Met and Got

For all the talk of prices being out of control, and they certainly are with some pins, you can STILL buy great pinball for $5k-$6700 pro and premium

#2 7 years ago

Ya know, I totally agree! Do you think Ghostbusters could be Sterns best pin ever?

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

So is TWD, Met and Got

I can't agree with the subject. I'm just not a fan of GB. However, you redeemed yourself with these three, because they are fantastic games. All three are just fun to play.

#4 7 years ago

I think your right with all 4 of those games. That's why I'll only buy Pros, great bang for the buck.

#5 7 years ago

i have yet to play GOT (but it seems right up my alley)but can confirm the other three are fantastic games , one I own (GB prem) and the others are on my buy list when I'm ready for a new machine. I think Stern is on a hell of a run with their games over the last five years, production problems aside.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

i have yet to play GOT (but it seems right up my alley)but can confirm the other three are fantastic games , one I own (GB prem) and the others are on my buy list when I'm ready for a new machine. I think Stern is on a hell of a run with their games over the last five years, production problems aside.

GOT is a great great game and the GOT Pro is in my opinion the best value out of all the Pro models.

#7 7 years ago

I have really come around on GOT, got to play it again recently, a premium, and its a ton of fun. I agree that the pro is excellent value on that one.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I can't agree with the subject. I'm just not a fan of GB. However, you redeemed yourself with these three, because they are fantastic games. All three are just fun to play.

Come on now Dave, you just need to give it a chance

#9 7 years ago

GB is awesome. And so is Met. I totally agree. Star Trek is another terrific recent Stern that I would add to the list, especially as it is coming to the end of its production run.

#10 7 years ago

I totally agree on MET (wish I still had mine)... maybe the best quality (feature wise) recent PRO game from Stern.
I'm a little Meh on GOT-P now... even though I don't fully understand all of the rules/strategies.. can usually get billion plus point explosion w/o much thought.. probably headed out the door soon.
Yes, TWD and will be getting one soon.. unfortunately my wife will probably never play it as she doesn't like gore from show/decals.. so I've hesitated to buy it..

But back to GB.. maybe expand on what you like about the game and the Premium in particular?

#11 7 years ago

download (resized).pngdownload (resized).png

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

I'm a little Meh on GOT-P now... even though I don't fully understand all of the rules/strategies.. can usually get billion plus point explosion w/o much thought.. probably headed out the door soon.

Ignore the upper pf. Only start a mode when it can be stacked with a multiball or two houses at once. On ball 1, light your lord of light then use it to qualify houses while passing on modes until multiball is ready. Get good at refreshing your playfield multiplier and use your combo multipliers wisely. Do that and your scores will double or more. 1 bil is not a good game on thrones; more like 5 Bil for a good game and 8+ for a great game.

#13 7 years ago

I really like my GB Pro. I really wish I waited for a premium. Love the theme and tough shots.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 103.00
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.95
17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-is-totally-awesome and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.