GOPR0017 (resized).JPG
GOPR0018 (resized).JPG
GOPR0020 (resized).JPG
GOPR0010 (resized).JPG
GOPR0016 (resized).JPG
GOPR0011 (resized).JPG
GOPR0009 (resized).JPG
#1 5 years ago

Video shows the version with the added flasher, but the video doesn't show what it looks like in reality as it's very washed out with the blown out lighting.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1104-medisinyl-mods/02116-ghostbusters-interactive-cloud-mod-medisinyl-mods

#2 5 years ago

Going to extend this pricing through Monday night so that those interested can actually get a real look at what is being offered. May not be until Monday afternoon that I'll be able to do so.

The game isn't nearly as dark as the video shows. Hopefully I can get a better camera before I get home.

While it's designed to fit with the backboard lights in place, it looks best with those three removed, and of course produces some of its own light. Activates with the pop bumpers and looks great even with the machine off. Also designed to fit even if you have the walking stay-puft mod.

#3 5 years ago

I acquired a GoPro (7B) over the weekend with hopes it will film this mod more accurately (and others going forward), and will instead extend this sale throughout the week. Trying to find time to get everything done with all the other work that piled up over the holiday, but now aiming to have photos and video up by tomorrow night.

#4 5 years ago

Still having an issue getting even the GoPro to show the mod properly while lit (viewing videos I took now and it's not much better). Very busy week after BF, but I'll try to learn how to actually use it tomorrow (hopefully there's something to help deal with blowing out the lighting [another Pinsider had better looking lights on a GoPro 4]).

NOTE: The mod flashes much brighter when activated by the pop-bumpers than the lighting in the photos.

For now, I have some photos available:
GOPR0009 (resized).JPGGOPR0009 (resized).JPGGOPR0010 (resized).JPGGOPR0010 (resized).JPGGOPR0011 (resized).JPGGOPR0011 (resized).JPGGOPR0016 (resized).JPGGOPR0016 (resized).JPGGOPR0017 (resized).JPGGOPR0017 (resized).JPGGOPR0018 (resized).JPGGOPR0018 (resized).JPGGOPR0020 (resized).JPGGOPR0020 (resized).JPGGOPR0021 (resized).JPGGOPR0021 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#5 5 years ago

Instructions that ship with the mod (plus a photo that shows the cloud with the playfield raised):

GB Cloud Inst. (resized).jpgGB Cloud Inst. (resized).jpgGB cloud modx1 (resized).jpgGB cloud modx1 (resized).jpg
1 year later
#6 3 years ago

I just put a final run of these together. These are now permanently discontinued.

I have two left that aren't spoken for--available and ready to ship.

Total is $88 shipped. PM if interested.

EDIT: SOLD OUT

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 103.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.50
17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-interactive-cloud-mod-medisinyl-mods-bf-sale- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.