30%

(411 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8930151D-E77F-4CB6-89C6-AF7B35F1710E (resized).jpeg
whitewood (resized).jpg
BlissfulPrestigiousFallowdeer-size_restricted.gif
09907F4F-D32C-44F3-8950-424827B79BF7 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PanzerFreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 2 years ago

Love it! Unique design with fun shots. GB is also one of Stern's most loaded pins to date with multiple interactive mechs. How many pins have a ramp that drops below the playfield into a subway with a ball lock? How many pins have magna slings? Full licensed assets and custom callouts by one of the films actors is also incredible to see, that's starting to become a rarity in the pinball world.

Finally we can't forget the code, oh how it took forever (3 years lol) to be completed but now it's one of Stern's deeper rulesets.

3 weeks later
#111 2 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Anytime all someone can say about a game is "how much stuff it has/its loaded" you know its not a good game.
Same can be said for most JJP games.

Found a new pin for you, only $10k. Send payment to [email protected]. The ultimate flow game is here! "High Flow Pinball, no boring toys, just high octane flow". Get pumped!

whitewood (resized).jpgwhitewood (resized).jpg

#119 2 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Your highest rated game is WOZ which speaks for itself.
That clunkfest of a game is the poster child for terrible games with tons of stuff crammed in.
In comparison GB is a work of genius.

Theres flow in WOZ, just need to hit the shots Not every game can be just air in between ramps and orbits with little to no toys (thank goodness).

#121 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Correction: shot, singular. I'm pretty sure only the ramp returns the ball directly to a flipper, and even that's not 100% of the time.

If that's you count shots then a vast majority of pins have 2 lol. Personally I count shots as any shot that passes through or drops into something and WOZ beats a vast majority of them. Incredible game, a modern day TZ.

#124 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I'm sorry but WOZ sucks. I bought one brand spankin' new, loved the technology, liked Keefer's rules but even those couldn't save that clunkfest. Having to constantly hit the DT to get up top to bang away on the door (and hope the ball didn't bang through the door and require pulling the glass)... "how much wood can a Woz chop-chop, how much wood? way too much." Zero flow and the theme finally got on my last nerve, out it went.

I'm sorry but WOZ is awesome. I also bought one brand spankin' new and still love it, as do the hundreds if not thousands of other buyers of the game Not every pin can be just air in between ramps and orbits with little to no toys (again thank goodness).

#127 2 years ago

Some people are still upset that a brand new pinball company laid the smack down on Stern with their very first game. When WOZ was released it reminded people that pinball companies could still make loaded pins...Stern just choose not to.

#143 2 years ago

What was Stern thinking putting so many toys and features in GB?! Magna Slings, a metal subway ramp that integrates into a physical ball lock, Ecto Goggles LCD toy, drop targets, two yes two captive ball mechs, moving Slimer mech, multiple 3D molds, two scoops. My goodness.

Just insane folks. I would have much preferred two basic ramps and orbits instead for $6k - $9k+. High flow for the win!

#145 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

It would be cool if they made a game like that but then also didn't make it have awful shots, mediocre at best rules, and the worst bottom 3rd of a playfield in recent history.

Worst bottom 3rd playfield in recent memory? You mean GB has a bottom 3rd playfield with actual shots, mechs and molds versus literally nothing as seen on a vast majority of pins?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PanzerFreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-five-years-later-poll-?tu=PanzerFreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.