Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Likey or no likey ?”

• Yea 39 votes
      75%
    • Nay 13 votes
      25%

(52 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.png
    screen-capture-14.png
    inbound-marketing-bad-form.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 8 years ago

This has been passed around the last month and a half underground. Next new model Feb 2016

Ghostbusters pro art. Zombieyeti art package. No premium. LE Slimer version with green armor.

Trudeau design. NO Lyman.

- image removed - (see this post)

#2 8 years ago

Looks great, but I have to question the ethics of releasing art before it's ready.

#3 8 years ago

Internet begins blowing up...

#4 8 years ago

yep, awesome

#5 8 years ago

Who you going to call?

#8 8 years ago

Hmmm brand new account (created today) and only two posts...

#9 8 years ago

Since this may get locked down anyway...... LCD?

#10 8 years ago

I hear the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man keeps sending it back for revisions because they aren't getting his expression right.

#11 8 years ago

Amazing! LE Slimer version though? Weh, I'm not a fan of the LE versions that just focus on one certain aspect of the theme the game is based on.

I was thinking I'd be all in for an LE if a Ghostbusters game happened, but if that's the case then I'd likely rather go pro. Also no Lyman would make me a bit tentative on it all together.

#12 8 years ago

It looks fantastic! However, you dropped this bomb in your second ever Pinside post?

#13 8 years ago

Vader is Slimers father!

#14 8 years ago

Wow…

#15 8 years ago

Looks pretty well.

Spengler is the low point for sure...Venkman after that.

I like it though...very nice.

#17 8 years ago

I think a lot of us have already seen this. But boo on posting it, not cool to blow up some company's unreleased art.

#18 8 years ago

Well this should get interesting

#19 8 years ago

Thanks for letting me into the "cool kids club!" Sorry Aurich

#20 8 years ago

Hmm, this doesn't look like Zombie Yeti artwork to me, the style is too imprecise and the colouring is different. The faces look wrong and out of proportion.

#21 8 years ago
    Quoted from jdoz2:

Haha, sorry if I sounded too cool kids, just saying, it's one thing to see things passed around on a phone at Expo, and another to put it on Pinside. I know I'd be bummed if someone leaked my art, that wasn't approved. Sets expectations, ruins the surprise of the launch, etc.

I guess I am surprised it took this long, sure this thread will get moderated soon.

#22 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Haha, sorry if I sounded too cool kids, just saying, it's one thing to see things passed around on a phone at Expo, and another to put it on Pinside. I know I'd be bummed if someone leaked my art, that wasn't approved. Sets expectations, ruins the surprise of the launch, etc.
    I guess I am surprised it took this long, sure this thread will get moderated soon.

From what Ive heard Zombi is able to talk about the project he has been working on very soon, so this very well could be approved already. I do get your point though.

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Hmm, this doesn't look like Zombie Yeti artwork to me, the style is too imprecise and the colouring is different. The faces look wrong and out of proportion.

yeah this doesn't feel right to me either. Has there actually been a confirmation of this?

The

GHOST
    BUSTERS

logo also seems wrong. If you search, you never see it on 2 lines like that. Always 1 word.

I guess we'll find out in a few weeks possibly if this game shows up at CES.

#24 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I'll start another thread for Alien.

#26 8 years ago
    Quoted from jdoz2:

Quoted from Aurich:

I get both points. Cool that I got to see it, but bottom line is it should be left up to Stern when the art is released.

#27 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

bottom line is it should be left up to Stern when the art is released.

I agree. I won't be upset when this thread is deleted.

#28 8 years ago

No premium, I've heard that before.

#29 8 years ago

looks cool and shpould be a sweet looking pin with zombie yeti doing it

#30 8 years ago

Ghostbusters just got busted!

In before the lock....

#31 8 years ago

Liking it but will have to see whole package. Guess in Feb.

#32 8 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

No Premium sucks. Don't like the theme enough to spring for an LE, don't like buying stripped down machines. Oh well. More money in my wallet.

#33 8 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Ghostbusters just got busted!
    In before the lock....

It's a stern thread.

#34 8 years ago

That is one angry looking marshmallow...

#35 8 years ago

No playfield pics?

#36 8 years ago

Leaking the art is bad form, man.

#37 8 years ago

$$ saved again if Ghostbusters is the next Stern pin.
    Wooohooo.

#39 8 years ago

Also, that is not the artwork. No way they'd not base the pro on the current franchise.

#40 8 years ago

so is this actually legit? or just bs?

#41 8 years ago

No premium kind of signifies that really want all LE's sold which maybe hasn't been the case for a few of the last titles.

#42 8 years ago

Who is the OP/source?

#43 8 years ago
    Quoted from Barron:

Also, that is not the artwork. No way they'd not base the pro on the current franchise.

Welp... I think they just did...

#44 8 years ago

ohh snap sh*t just got real

#45 8 years ago
    Quoted from Barron:

You're wrong. "Future" franchise....no one knows it or has any nostalgia for it. Everyone loves GB'84.

Poor form and attention-whoring by GoldGuy. This wasn't yours to post. However, it is legit... although possibly work-in-progress & not final.

#46 8 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

You're wrong. "Future" franchise....no one knows it or has any nostalgia for it. Everyone loves GB'84.
    Poor form and attention-whoring by GoldGuy. This wasn't yours to post. However, it is legit... although possibly work-in-progress & not final.

And who are you?

#48 8 years ago

When they first setup the Transformers pinball website I popped right in the backdoor via wordpress and got EVERYTHING! All the behind the scenes footage (pre-edited), artwork, audio clips e.t.c. I took a peek, enjoyed it, and then kept that shit to myself. I called up Gomez and told him to change his password since he had worked very hard on it and should be able to do the reveal when he was ready.

IMO it's bad form to post this publicly.

inbound-marketing-bad-form.jpginbound-marketing-bad-form.jpg

#49 8 years ago
    Quoted from Barron:

And who are you?

Please just stop. You're about to get schooled.

#50 8 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

Yeah, the only way I see no premium is if the game is a total flop.

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-first-look and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.