Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you a God?”

• Yes 43 votes
    68%
  • No 20 votes
    32%

(63 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 6 years ago

absolute must - reverse flipper turn on / off and if on a better warning indicator - like all lights out for a second along with a call out.

proton stream outlane inserts - make them actually function - permanently on for a ball save or something like that then could be cool to rig up a mod to them.

librarian insert - give it a cool mode

WARTBY wizard mode - introduce a cool wizard lighting, sound and rules

upgrading this game with cool better rules could re-ignite this game...

1 month later
#67 6 years ago

I love this game but my thoughts are:

- allow the flipper swap in mass hysteria to be able to be turned off, and if turned on there should be a cool loud call out "reverse flippers" and at the end "normal flippers" - one of the most frustrating things in this game when you don't know when the flippers swap on or off - kills a game almost everytime.

- have the red inserts in the lhs and rhs outlanes stay red and on and solid if there is a ball save active maybe from collecting gear

- a mode for librarian as maybe the third mission after the first 2 modes on that ladder

- when hitting slimer use the ghost lights as a indicator of how many shots left to hit - at the moment they just scroll....
easy setting could be the first 3 are already lit - then needing 2 more hits
medium setting could be the first 2 are already lit - then needing 3 more hits
hard setting could be the first 1 are already lit - then needing 4 more hits
tournament setting could be the first 3 are already lit - then needing 2 more hits

- kill the cheat for mode select on the rhs ladder on ball launch

- a cool light show and rules for the final wizard mode

- maybe some cool awards if you complete each ladder in order from left to right - "Ghost Catching Master Award" gets a "x" millions

- maybe in a mass hysteria or a new multiball - points are deducted when going into the pops or if you hit certain targets - maybe flash those arrows "orange" of something.....

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

If I was a GB owner, the only update on my wish list would be to have a full color DMD.

once the code is done I am sure colordmd will do it in the near future

#71 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

It has already been announced that it is in the works.

cool, that will be my first colordmd

1 year later
#84 5 years ago

bringing this one back to life as hopefully dwight will read.

- the red outlane inserts need to stay lit when in the flippers swap and turn off when it goes back to regular, man I drain so often, as it is hard to determine when you are in that mode or not.

1 week later
#111 5 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

I always see comments on wanting to be told when the flippers switch during mass hysteria multiball. A lot of people want the outlane lights to flash or something. Not sure if many people know this but the game does let you know when it is about to switch the flippers. You will hear a "Bing Bing Bing" sound. About 2 seconds after you hear that the flippers will change.

yeah I have been told that but every time I miss it so everytime and miss it everytime when the mode finishes and lose balls and often the game.

Would be nice for the lights in the outlanes to go solid as then you definitely know. You would think that would be hard to program - when flippers swap these go 2 inserts light up.

As for the outlanes insert what do they do now, notice the rhs goes on and off more than the lhs but still haven't worked out the main function of these.

#112 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I got the feeling from Dwight in his interview that he isn't really motivated to do much with GB, and frankly...he came off as a bit lazy sounding. I'm sure he will do what he is told, if he is told...but I didn't get the impression he sees many of the flaws that have been pointed out in this thread. Some of these super smart, technical/creative types have too much personal pride or arrogance to admit that their effort could use more than a minor tweak.

have to agree and put me off getting Munsters until I get to play it and see what people think of the rules, as I was disappointed with Dwight's responses in the interview and that he contradicted himself on a number of occasions in that it was finished but needed things fixed / was messy. Wonder if he has had too much of a break from the game and now could not be bothered.

1 month later
#124 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

This is a great idea. The final mode would always be last, but being able to choose the order of the others would definitely freshen things up.

totally agree if you can do any of the ladder modes that would give the game more variety and dwight could even add a bit of hidden strategy in there as well

1 month later
#134 5 years ago

- wish they added some sort of clear identifier for the flipper swap maybe triggering the outlane red inserts so you knew they were swapped or at least an option in the menu to turn off the flipper swap as always lose balls at the start and finish of this multiball

- have a cool mode for the library insert like suggested above

- would be cool if the 3 PKE inserts under the building charged up the proton pack and did or offered something, double scoring for a period or a ball save and lit up the out lanes as a indicator for the active ball save.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.95
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 26.50
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Alpharetta, GA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 103.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-final-code-update-wish-list?tu=swinks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.