Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you a God?”

• Yes 42 votes
    68%
  • No 20 votes
    32%

(62 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schwaggs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 1 year ago

Some really great ideas here!

Does anyone else feel the Scoleri brothers occur much too frequently? I would like a frequency setting on them. Also the ability to set them to not pop back up once you have cleared one of them (in the case where it takes you too long to clear the other).

Really love the virtual ball save idea to make use of the unused inserts. AKA the VIP mode on AS.

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from Arcade:

This drives me crazy as well.
We play tons of multiplayer games and it takes forever to see other players scores on this game.

When the game is over, you can press both flipper buttons at the same time and the score screen will be displayed. I don't know how to see the score screen when in the middle of a game.

#50 1 year ago

Oh, and I really wish we could get rid of the linear modes. I'm not sure this counts as "final tweak" worthy but playing the same modes over and over gets old.

I guess the next best option would be to make it easier to progress through the modes. For example, on the super easy setting, make it easier to start modes in addition to easier to finish each mode. Maybe automatically qualify the start-mode function (removing having to hit slimer 3 times or making the skill shot). This would make the game more fun for casual players.

1 month later
#65 1 year ago

Yes! Less dark Extra Ball sequence when the ball isn't in a scoop. I often drain when the ball is on the playfield during the EB sequence.

1 year later
#85 8 months ago

Need to see the players scores when waiting for the next player to start their ball. Nice to know who is winning. Currently, it seems that it shows for 2 seconds every 2 minutes.

3 weeks later
#120 8 months ago
Quoted from zucot:

Really? When?

It happens randomly on mine too. Not sure what triggers it. I also think it might be in the attract mode when you hit a flipper button.

2 months later
#136 5 months ago
Quoted from shaub:

maybe build up to an outlane ball save? hit them X times to light an outlane ball save that alternates with the flipper buttons. red flashers could indicate ball save ready

Love the ball save idea! Good use for the unused inserts!

#139 5 months ago
Quoted from shaub:

make Scolari brothers a hurry up to go with gozer and terror dog. plus add in a librarian hurry up. complete hurry ups to collect them and light their insert solid.
Collect all hurryups to start Slimer MB

I like this too. Whatever they do, they need to eliminate the Scolari pop bumper "award" (penalty) from the game. This idea makes a new use for the targets.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
4,400 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Columbia, MD
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schwaggs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside