New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 199646)

Ghostbusters - Final code update wish list

By PanzerFreak

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 153 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by UNCgump
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you a God?”

• Yes 42 votes
    68%
  • No 20 votes
    32%

(62 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zora.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 3 years ago

My thoughts for improvements:

1. Give us a chance to turn off the reversed flippers at 100 ghosts. I hate it, it is no fun at all.
2. Improve multiballs by introducing individual targets. Especially SFMB: the start phase is ok, then the Scoleris and Slimer should disappear (say after a certain number of Hits) to open the playfield again, next target could be the capture of the ghosts lit at the beginning of SFMB, then a Kind of bonus Phase like a moving single ghost that Must be captured (similar to ST). The game is ghostbusters so let us hunt moving ghosts.
3. my biggest concern is the unbalanced scoring depending on the 2x and 3x playfield multipliers. It is just luck to get and activate them in the right moment (during MB or PKE) and their influence on high scores is significant. A good Game without the use of the multipliers will have no chance for a good scoring. For me the scoring now is just luck.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rochester Hills, MI
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Arlington, TX
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zora.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside