Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you a God?”

• Yes 42 votes
    68%
  • No 20 votes
    32%

(62 votes)

There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 78 days ago

So with the minimal update from Stern, can we start walking about more wish list items?

Spook Central
This is a great mode, but they really need to emphasize that it starts with a hurry-up shot. My preferred way of doing this would be to move the hurry-up to the right loop use display a cascade effect on the seven white inserts in front of that shot, similar to the start of We Came, We Saw, We Kicked Its... Shut down the other progress inserts during this period, so it's clear that this is an important shot. Also there needs to be some type of callout, letting you know that a hurry-up has started.

#152 77 days ago

Well, I've posted some ideas that I think could be good. Here is my full list of code ideas: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17cxCyXbvBo0L1wdf9kvgszPovGfRd5GPZoLouXOjuvY/edit?usp=sharing

1 month later
#153 32 days ago

My main wish here is that the modes use the playfield more fully, e.g. incorporating the left side PKE standups, messenger ball, captive balls, spinner, etc. It's been awhile since I've played the game, but there is so much more that could be done with modes than shooting the same flashing arrow lights ...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Sale Pending!
Platteville, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Sale Pending!
Bentonville, AR
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside