(Topic ID: 226036)

#Where's the code? Ghostbusters Code Wish List, CODE UPDATE RELEASED!

By PanzerFreak

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,580 posts
  • 268 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by skquinn
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you happy with the code support Ghostbusters has received?”

• Yes 99 votes
    31%
  • No 219 votes
    69%

(318 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20191012-233218 (resized).png
80781E57-3C30-4129-B2E5-C7CD8539FE94 (resized).jpeg
C8D5780F-018B-4292-B792-AFCD7B4FCC3F (resized).jpeg
20191003_123529 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
B06DDC07-7DA3-4AF6-A103-99A73C34ACCF (resized).jpeg
20190927_082932 (resized).jpg
5E8525F9-094C-4C14-B5E2-11E7F65EE381 (resized).jpeg
20190926_212443 (resized).jpg
20190926_224857 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190926_2039082 (resized).jpg
20190926_183351 (resized).jpg
F29A168A-394D-4936-879D-755C06FCBAC1 (resized).jpeg
breaking-news (resized).png
08846C20-59DC-4FCF-912C-5F2DB3D3A637 (resized).jpeg
20190926_164802 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 3pinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

Totally agree. Definitely need the callout when the GB's fire their proton packs at the maid in the hotel....So you drain a ball or miss a shot and she says

"What the Hell are you Doing!"

I think that would be funny as hell to have that in the game....no pun intended

#16 5 years ago

how about the ability to adjust the white flashers on the game. I'd like to dim them down. Right now i have pieces of blue cellophane about light inserts so that it doesn't blind me when they're going off!

7 months later
#199 4 years ago

Well let's see...Bought a NIB POTC. Yes a little more than Stern's but at least the code will be done in a timely manner. I have passed on some Stern's as a result of just not their code being antiquated, but quality isn't there like it used to be.

I think everyone should keep buying games unseen and allow Stern to keep business as usual. In my eyes they don't care about the customer.

#209 4 years ago
Quoted from busa32927:

GB is by far better code and overall game than Munsters. GB has stayed a long time in my collection. Munsters had the shortest stay time of any game. I wont buy another NIB stern game. I dont want complete code when i comes out as that leaves nothing to look forward to and also by stern means that the code is lack luster. GB is fun but just needs some refinement.

Agree with you on that. The extra dollars spent on JJP is worth it to me. JJP just put out another code for WOZ, although not major, they're still committed to code.

#219 4 years ago

It's never leaving my collection as it's my wifes favorite....It's just I won't buy another Stern period. They've already lost on 2 from me and I'm happy about it.

2 months later
#670 4 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

just posting here as was brought up in the JP@ thread and the GB Code thread as people are saying the gap is larger than Trudeau's typical flipper gap.
Flipper Gap Myth Solved as a few years ago, as I had a quick discussion with Trudeau which started when we discussed the Snackbar mod I did for his designed game CFTBL
- The Flipper gap is a result of the flipper post placement & the angle of the flippers
- Stern's standard flipper post placement is 7" hole centres
- Trudeau's stanard signature flipper post placement is 7 1/8" hole centres on all games
- GB has the same flipper post placement is 7 1/8" hole centres
- what makes the flipper gap larger is how the flippers were angled lower than the inlane guides angle
2 Solutions
- lift the flippers so the front face / rubber are inline with the inlane feed rails which brings the game's flipper similar to all his other games
- add carrots or even my quick swap out flippers which both are 1/8" longer which then narrows up the gap to narrower than a standard Stern
I recommend the 1st option and it only makes you a better player, hope that helps

I added the Carrots, but have the flippers lower as they came from the factory. Should I bring those up so that they're in line with inlanes like you did?

3 weeks later
#718 4 years ago

I think it's coming out in September 2020

1 week later
#756 4 years ago

Looks like code update Summer 2020

1 week later
#925 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Video mode is now more valuable but not available as a skill-shot option thankfully!

When was Video mode part of the skill shot....I don't remember it was or how you activate it....thx plz let me know

#979 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Where’s the stinking code, heard it was great?
I was a young man when the previous version came out 32 months ago. No graying beard, 20/20 vision, earwax removed. Today you wouldn’t recognize me, but I can still enjoy playing a mean pinball. 110% confident GB code is coming soon and early reports are the coders hit a grand slam out of the park. Standing by ....[quoted image]

Okay.....That is the Funniest thing I've seen on Pinside in a long time...way to go!!!!!

#1254 4 years ago

Anyone notice the colored inserts like the Extra Ball is not bright like it used to be....I messed around with the Insert Settings, I lowered them then put them back to factory defaults and still dull.

Adjustments I made - Changed Auto Launch to 155, but then put it up to 200 which works fine....ball doesn't hit the Stay PUft bracket.

Put Shaker to Moderate, but curious as to what the Setting is "Long"?

Lowered to flipper strength but didn't like it, put back to factory default....I don't get airballs off the 2X and 3X as I installed Swinks Brackets....Might get 1 airball out of 20 with them.

#1278 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

If anything, I think my inserts seem brighter. At least more colorful.

I’ll Have to call TEK SUPPORT on Monday as my wife thought the same thing and she doesn’t notice the things like I do a lot of times

#1279 4 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I can't tell you the exact situation I was in, but I heard that call out last night. I'm sure that it wasn't a drain though.

I sent an email to Dwight regarding that because that would’ve been an awesome call out also posted it on the pinside

#1334 4 years ago

Just wanted to show everyone my insert lights after the new update.

Some inserts are not as bright as before the update. Extra ball is dimmer along with Jackpot, Storage, We came we saw insert, and We're ready to believe you. Now the Extra Ball and REd super jackpot look somewhat bright but they aren't in person.

Talked to Pablo at Stern, they told me to recode the machine and if that doesn't work, get a new SD card. Haven't deleted the Flash stick and recode, hopefully tonight.

#1336 4 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

They may have tamed them down after all the bitchin about being blinded while playing.
I liked the super bright lights and I noticed now they are not as super.

i AGREE with you on the blinding lights as I put colored celophane under the Slingshot light inserts as they were unbearable.

However, the colored inserts I like bright and they don't bother me....If you notice some on the colored inserts i.e. Tobin and insert next to it look great, so I can't imagine they tamed some colored inserts and not the others.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.95
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 26.50
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 103.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

15,699 (OBO)
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 3pinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-final-code-update-wish-list-1?tu=3pinballs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.