Topic poll

“Are you happy with the code support Ghostbusters has received?”

• Yes 22 votes
    13%
  • No 146 votes
    87%

(168 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 19 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

giphy.gif
30e13d (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
20190409_090603 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Capture (resized).JPG
b72594db07c8ebbe386d9634fcf15dbc73156d27 (resized).jpeg
20190305_154014 (resized).jpg
cd557bef05bedb23a31e73424f1c12803fc0ac31 (resized).jpg
ce6aadf6fdb151a3cec0700cea8040755efb30a5 (resized).jpg
Feb (resized).JPG
Capture (resized).JPG
Capture (resized).JPG
nov (resized).JPG
Capture2 (resized).JPG
Capture1 (resized).JPG

There are 271 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 14 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well if that’s the case then wait and buy a Premium model instead of blindly spending 15k or whatever they cost where you live. If you wasn't bitching about it i wouldn't even care but the fact that you are raising hell about it tells me you are making terrible decisions when buying these games.

Why should my post worry you? Worry about your own stupid mistakes Just because i was smart to get out and not lose a dime was a great decision on my behalf regarding Munsters. You Sir have no idea and are a sheep that follows the herd so have another drink and move on ya muppet.

btw congratulations on being my first ever to be blocked.

Now back to Ghostbusters!
Lets just hope that Gary keeps his word and we finally get a code update that GB deserves.
p.s still no reply from George Gomez

#252 13 days ago
Quoted from Squizz:

btw congratulations on being my first ever to be blocked.

Thank God, im so happy about this!

Quoted from Squizz:

p.s still no reply from George Gomez

I cant imagine your personality having anything to do with it can you?

#253 13 days ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Not being a wise ass here, but why havent you played your game in a year and a half? Why even have it?

I'll be putting it up for sale

#254 13 days ago

I just played a game where I got Gozer champion at 109 million but my total score was only 48 million... But the code is fine... No need for an update.

#255 13 days ago
Quoted from seenev:

I just played a game where I got Gozer champion at 109 million but my total score was only 48 million... But the code is fine... No need for an update.

I love that bit. Everyone feels like a winner.

#256 12 days ago
Quoted from seenev:

It’s just ghosts f—ing with your score, as designed.

#257 12 days ago

I emailed stern,and I got a response. I'll paraphrase..

I told them I have not purchased a NIB game since, I let them know that I was frustrated and that I would not consider additional business as such until my prior products I purchased are complete I also told them thanks for making some great stuff over the years and I enjoy it, but I cant do business this way. I also said "please".

They responded saying thanks, we know, and we are planning to do an update...

That is about it.

#258 12 days ago
Quoted from ZEN:

I told them I have not purchased a NIB game since, I let them know that I was frustrated and that I would not consider additional business as such until my prior products I purchased are complete I also told them thanks for making some great stuff over the years and I enjoy it, but I cant do business this way. I also said "please".
That is about it.

It remains on their schedule...

#259 12 days ago
Quoted from ZEN:

That is about it.

Im definitely looking forward to an update but im a little worried at the same time about it because if their hearts arent in it then the update probably wont be anything to get excited about and i honestly get the feeling that Dwights heart isn't in this game unfortunately.

#260 12 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im definitely looking forward to an update but im a little worried at the same time about it because if their hearts arent in it then the update probably wont be anything to get excited about and i honestly get the feeling that Dwights heart isn't in this game unfortunately.

Great opportunity for a new guy (without all the Trudeau baggage) to make a name for himself.

#261 12 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

And you won't care and move on. You will continue to be Stern's #1 fanboy.

#262 11 days ago
Quoted from Spencer:

And you won't care and move on. You will continue to be Stern's #1 fanboy.

I will still like my GB even if it doesn’t get a code update at all because it is a great game even the way it is right now. I love Stern games, i wont deny it and im not embarrassed by it either. I love other brands of games as well. Im a pinball fanboy, it doesn't have to be a Stern for me to like a game.

#263 11 days ago

Will GB code be fixed or will it languish forever in the hall of unfinished games or will it be dropped from the state of the union updates as a sign the dream is dead? If code was finished I’d buy a GB prem, but unless Stern vaults it, they won’t be seeing a dime from my purchase. First things first, Stern finish the code.

#264 8 days ago

Munsters 1.0 code just dropped. Now time for Ghostbusters code to be worked on? Lol

#265 8 days ago

if GB code follows Munsters at best we will get is easter eggs in the credits.

#266 8 days ago
Quoted from busa32927:

if GB code follows Munsters at best we will get is easter eggs in the credits.

Nah, the GB update will enable highscores and settings to be saved on future updates.

#267 8 days ago

GB update will add option to make the fake knocker even louder

#268 7 days ago

How it feels waiting for Ghostbusters code lol.
giphy.gif

#269 7 days ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Munsters 1.0 code just dropped. Now time for Ghostbusters code to be worked on? Lol

Uh...not yet. More Munsters code to come.

#270 7 days ago

We need an update. If Dwight doesn't want to do it then put somebody else on it. It doesn't matter to me.

#271 1 day ago
Quoted from kklank:

We need an update. If Dwight doesn't want to do it then put somebody else on it. It doesn't matter to me.

well I would be over the moon with that call, please pass it onto Llyman!!!!!!
Then we will 100% get a completed code. Shit I would even be willing to wait another 12 months.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 69.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
€ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Sioux Falls, SD
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Plastics
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 34.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
Machine - For Sale
Mableton, GA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 49.95
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 150.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 94.00
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
Steele, ND
There are 271 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside