(Topic ID: 226036)

#Where's the code? Ghostbusters Code Wish List, CODE UPDATE RELEASED!

By PanzerFreak

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,580 posts
  • 268 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by skquinn
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you happy with the code support Ghostbusters has received?”

• Yes 99 votes
    31%
  • No 219 votes
    69%

(318 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20191012-233218 (resized).png
80781E57-3C30-4129-B2E5-C7CD8539FE94 (resized).jpeg
C8D5780F-018B-4292-B792-AFCD7B4FCC3F (resized).jpeg
20191003_123529 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
B06DDC07-7DA3-4AF6-A103-99A73C34ACCF (resized).jpeg
20190927_082932 (resized).jpg
5E8525F9-094C-4C14-B5E2-11E7F65EE381 (resized).jpeg
20190926_212443 (resized).jpg
20190926_224857 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190926_2039082 (resized).jpg
20190926_183351 (resized).jpg
F29A168A-394D-4936-879D-755C06FCBAC1 (resized).jpeg
breaking-news (resized).png
08846C20-59DC-4FCF-912C-5F2DB3D3A637 (resized).jpeg
20190926_164802 (resized).jpg
There are 1,580 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 32.
#751 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Dwight "Its right here, it's looking at me" Soon!

Have faith. I had several discussions with Dwight on how he would change the GB code when the time came. I can guarantee you it will raise a lot of spirits....pun intended.

#752 4 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Have faith. I had several discussions with Dwight on how he would change the GB code when the time came. I can guarantee you it will raise a lot of spirits....pun intended.

That's great! Yeah Dwight seemed really excited about the update in the GOT stream, really looking forward to what him and the team have come up with.

#754 4 years ago

Lol, that's a good one. Thankfully we now know that the code update is coming, is in testing, and is supposed to be a huge update. The bigger the update the more testing that will need to occur so hopefully we will see it by Halloween.

#755 4 years ago

Came here looking for code ...

Saw a lot of nothing ...

Heard a lot of promises ...

Raised my hand for a high five ...

Left hanging ... Ghosted ...

New GB movie in ten months ...

32 months and counting ...

Ghostbusters_2020_teaser_poster.jpgGhostbusters_2020_teaser_poster.jpg

#756 4 years ago

Looks like code update Summer 2020

#758 4 years ago

Looks like the code will drop following the Deadflip stream on Sept. 18 .

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG

#759 4 years ago

Twitch dead flip next Wednesday

#760 4 years ago

Do we really need to wait for a dead flip stream? If it's done then why not just release it? I'm not going to watch a stream.

#761 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Do we really need to wait for a dead flip stream? If it's done then why not just release it? I'm not going to watch a stream.

Purely speculation, but I suspect that they will be announcing more than just a code update by bringing Ernie in.

#762 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I would like to get a shot at a NIB GB with the new code. I sent a Facebook message to Dwight asking about a possible small GB run to coincide with an update. Maybe it was a naive question because I received no response.

Sorry, I dont really do facebook. I never go there.

#763 4 years ago
Quoted from ruralcollector:

Purely speculation, but I suspect that they will be announcing more than just a code update by bringing Ernie in.

I honestly think they just paid for an Ernie Hudson cameo video and cropped out the cameo logo.

#764 4 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

hi Dwight
and than finally its coming... very good news, let's admit
i was on the bad karma side with the GB situation, but seems the wait is over
really digging to see what you've done with this pin

Michel

#765 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Looks like the code will drop following the Deadflip stream on Sept. 18 .
[quoted image]

Wow, that's awesome! Can't wait.

#766 4 years ago

Oh thank sweet god.

And let us never discuss GB code again.

#767 4 years ago

Damn. Saw all these posts and thought I was gonna get to install code tonight.

#768 4 years ago

Awesome news can't wait to see how it turns out if it's any good I might get another GB again.

#769 4 years ago

I hope the code is up to the expectations here... as they are HIGH! lol

#770 4 years ago

Very good news

#771 4 years ago

Good news indeed. I guess inviting Ernie to Stern means more call-outs too

#772 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Oh thank sweet god.
And let us never discuss GB code again.

The bitching will begin exactly 30 seconds into Dwight speech to show off the new rules. Which I’m sure will be great. Can’t wait to play the new code.

#773 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The bitching will begin exactly 30 seconds into Dwight speech to show off the new rules.

Ding!

And then when it's found to be riddled with bugs in the next week, more waves of photoshop

#774 4 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

I stopped going there as well. So, is Stern considering another run or should I be looking for a used GB?

#775 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Remember GOT code update? Deadflip showed it of in a stream with Dwight doing some QA in the chat. So he listened to people in the chat and tweaked the code some more and released it the week after the stream.

#776 4 years ago

As a beta tester, I can say that i am impressed with the time and effort that Dwight and team have put into to the game improvements. I am very happy with how the game as evolved. I think all GB owners will be pleased with the end result.

#777 4 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

As a beta tester, I can say that i am impressed with the time and effort that Dwight and team have put into to the game improvements. I am very happy with how the game as evolved. I think all GB owners will be pleased with the end result.

I'm reading between the lines, and I'm getting "we will be able to see our score on the display!"

#778 4 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

Me either. Someone recently called me ugly on there so I said screw that shit! Yes, I am delicate!

Rob

#779 4 years ago

chuckwurt Did you get to test GB code at all or just GOT?

#780 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm reading between the lines, and I'm getting "we will be able to see our score on the display!"

Ha, too funny.

#781 4 years ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

chuckwurt Did you get to test GB code at all or just GOT?

Just GOT. I’d be useless for this. I don’t own GB.

#782 4 years ago

GB vault with spike 2 screen would be awesome.

#783 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:Do we really need to wait for a dead flip stream? If it's done then why not just release it? I'm not going to watch a stream.

For a substantial code update I think its great. It's also a chance to hear feedback from the programming team. JJP does something similar as well.

#784 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I was wrong. The bitching has already begun.

#785 4 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

If it does contain the amount of changes and tweaks Aerosmith got. It can’t be bad update.
Well we don’t know the size of the patchnotes yet, but I hope it’s equal to Aerosmith. GB deserves it. Also a re run like GOT would be nice, so I can finally get a topper

#786 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

GB vault with spike 2 screen would be awesome.

If they do that they better make a kit available so the original GB owners can upgrade their speaker panel with the lcd screen

#787 4 years ago
Quoted from pfinny:

If they do that they better make a kit available so the original GB owners can upgrade their speaker panel with the lcd screen

Guys, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Enjoy new code!

#788 4 years ago

I'm a simple man, I just hope they remember to right click on the mouse & copy/paste the shaker motor code for the left captive balls on the Premium/Le... Its on the Pro and really completes the feel of the shot. Of course, everything else noted on this stream would be badass!!

#789 4 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

I'm a simple man, I just hope they remember to right click on the mouse & copy/paste the shaker motor code for the left captive balls on the Premium/Le... Its on the Pro and really completes the feel of the shot. Of course, everything else noted on this stream would be badass!!

Never knew that!

#790 4 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

If it does contain the amount of changes and tweaks Aerosmith got. It can’t be bad update.
Well we don’t know the size of the patchnotes yet, but I hope it’s equal to Aerosmith. GB deserves it. Also a re run like GOT would be nice, so I can finally get a topper

I want a topper too!!!

#791 4 years ago
Quoted from mdeslaur:

I want a topper too!!!

This.......

#792 4 years ago
Quoted from mdeslaur:

I want a topper too!!!

glad i got mine when they were available !!!!

#793 4 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Didn't realize that is missing from the premium / LE, good catch! Hope that is added as well.

#794 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I honestly think they just paid for an Ernie Hudson cameo video and cropped out the cameo logo.

Nah, Ernie doesn't do promos for businesses on cameo. He's a cool dude and I'm sure he did this because they asked. I know he really enjoys being part of the pinball machine.

#795 4 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Nah, Ernie doesn't do promos for businesses on cameo. He's a cool dude and I'm sure he did this because they asked. I know he really enjoys being part of the pinball machine.

Does he know if Bill Murray is in for ghost busters 3?

#796 4 years ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

99% sure he is. All the cast is except I haven't heard if Rick Moranis is

#797 4 years ago

Ernie and the rest of the Ghostbusters seem like a group of genuinely good dudes.

#798 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Ernie and the rest of the Ghostbusters seem like a group of genuinely good dudes.

Yeah. That's probably one of the reasons why Stern was able hire Ernie Hudson for custom callouts, use all of the main actors likeness on artwork, and use actor voice clips from both movies. I'm sure Stern paid to get those assets but it's still a rare combination to have in modern pin compared to newer licenses where actors and companies want crazy money and or have very strict limitations. Seems like everyone who was in Ghostbusters looks back on it fondly and wants to continue seeing the theme in the spotlight.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

#799 4 years ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

Dan Akroyd was on Joe Rohan last week and said they’re still working on getting him in.

#800 4 years ago

One day left! So stoked!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.95
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 26.50
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 103.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
There are 1,580 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 32.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-final-code-update-wish-list-1/page/16?hl=cabuford and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.