(Topic ID: 226036)

#Where's the code? Ghostbusters Code Wish List, CODE UPDATE RELEASED!

By PanzerFreak

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,580 posts
  • 268 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by skquinn
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you happy with the code support Ghostbusters has received?”

• Yes 99 votes
    31%
  • No 219 votes
    69%

(318 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20191012-233218 (resized).png
80781E57-3C30-4129-B2E5-C7CD8539FE94 (resized).jpeg
C8D5780F-018B-4292-B792-AFCD7B4FCC3F (resized).jpeg
20191003_123529 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
B06DDC07-7DA3-4AF6-A103-99A73C34ACCF (resized).jpeg
20190927_082932 (resized).jpg
5E8525F9-094C-4C14-B5E2-11E7F65EE381 (resized).jpeg
20190926_212443 (resized).jpg
20190926_224857 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190926_2039082 (resized).jpg
20190926_183351 (resized).jpg
F29A168A-394D-4936-879D-755C06FCBAC1 (resized).jpeg
breaking-news (resized).png
08846C20-59DC-4FCF-912C-5F2DB3D3A637 (resized).jpeg
20190926_164802 (resized).jpg
There are 1,580 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 32.
#701 4 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

I have not done business with Stern since I bought GB, and I told them that. Once they make me whole we can go down that road, I love what they make. I went the other way, bought a NIB Avatar LE.. it's a fricken tank compared to 2019 games... Here's to hoping they fix this great game, I still play and enjoy mine anyhow!!

Make me whole Stern! lol (on game I bought, own, and enjoy...btw, love what u make!)
...way to stick it to the man....

1 week later
#702 4 years ago

Getting t-shirts ready for Expo!

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#703 4 years ago

Nice shirt . Instead of buying a new one I got an used GB Pro now. After I read about the new code I couldn’t wait anymore. Got mine yesterday and hope the new code is coming soon. If not I decide to keep or sell it again.

#704 4 years ago

Next week is Stern of the Union. What do you think? Is it coming tuesday? I guess no. It will be Batman66 first.

I suggest a real mode (more challenging) for the Scoleri brothers and a Tobin‘s spirit guide award „relight all ghosts again“. Also more „ball save“ possibilities for the outlanes to reduce the ball drains.

#705 4 years ago
Quoted from Eulenstein:

Next week is Stern of the Union. What do you think? Is it coming tuesday? I guess no. It will be Batman66 first.

Of course not. There will be a reveals stream held by Dead-Flip first. Like it was when GOT update was announced.

#706 4 years ago

Probably you’re right

#707 4 years ago
Quoted from Eulenstein:

I suggest a real mode (more challenging) for the Scoleri brothers and a Tobin‘s spirit guide award „relight all ghosts again“. Also more „ball save“ possibilities for the outlanes to reduce the ball drains.

Changing or adding to the scoleri’s is not a bad idea. Never really gave it any thought til you mentioned it.

Would be cool to have to hit a sequence of shots in certain order and finish off my hitting their drops to put them in the trap all the while the dmd has elements from court room scene going.

#708 4 years ago

Below is a summary of what Dwight talked about regarding the GB code update on the July 15th GOT code update reveal stream. By the time of the next Stern of the Union nearly 2 months will have passed since the GOT code stream. I'm thinking there's a good chance of a September, or more likely October, release of the GB code update.

What's awesome is it sounds that Stern is going all out with this update.

1. Ghostbusters code update is coming, has been in the works
2. Top men are working on it, including Dwight
3. Stern got a Ghostbusters a while back, took off the glass, went through game, and created long list of stuff to work on.
4. Update coming at some point in the future
5. GOT update is large, GB is even larger which is why it's taking longer
6. Dwight likes to swear

#709 4 years ago

Yeah, I wouldn't expect the update to come alongside the Stern of the Union, code updates seem to come when they're ready. I'd sure like an update on the progress of the code though. I'd settle for a x% done but it would sure be nice to have an idea of what they're changing or adding.

#710 4 years ago

I would like to get a shot at a NIB GB with the new code. I sent a Facebook message to Dwight asking about a possible small GB run to coincide with an update. Maybe it was a naive question because I received no response.

#711 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Getting t-shirts ready for Expo!
[quoted image]

Add another row so the text isn't so wide. It'll be too hard to read as-is. Otherwise, best of luck. May we all be so lucky that code drops before Expo.

#712 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I would like to get a shot at a NIB GB with the new code. I sent a Facebook message to Dwight asking about a possible small GB run to coincide with an update. Maybe it was a naive question because I received no response.

I have a GBLE with ZERO plays on the playfield. I guess that's about as NIB as you're gonna get.

#713 4 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Add another row so the text isn't so wide. It'll be too hard to read as-is. Otherwise, best of luck. May we all be so lucky that code drops before Expo.

I'm pretty sure there are still some NIBs out there.

#714 4 years ago

The Ghostbusters code issue prevents me from buying more "NIB" Sterns.
So does the AC/DC code.

AC/DC was my first NIB. I love it, but also i hate it because of the state of code. ( yes, its awesome, but incomplete. Same as a new car without navigation system.. )
Ghostbusters Layout and Design is so beautiful, but the code sucks.
So the last time, my money went to JJP and some lucky Ebayers (older Bally´s and WMS)

#715 4 years ago
Quoted from master_of_chaos:

The Ghostbusters code issue prevents me from buying more "NIB" Sterns.
So does the AC/DC code.
AC/DC was my first NIB. I love it, but also i hate it because of the state of code. ( yes, its awesome, but incomplete. Same as a new car without navigation system.. )
Ghostbusters Layout and Design is so beautiful, but the code sucks.
So the last time, my money went to JJP and some lucky Ebayers (older Bally´s and WMS)

The current clearcoat issue keeps me on the sideline, along with GB not being finished. I have to decide what I will be doing next year when I am in a better position to look at a newer/NIB game. If I had to pick today, I'd have to look closely at an opened game, and no way I'd get NIB with all of the clear issues of late.

#716 4 years ago

I'd love some improvements, but I can't see how you guys really think it "sucks" as is. Maybe I'm just so awful at playing that the end modes don't mean as much to me

#717 4 years ago

Get the code finished already!geez

#718 4 years ago

I think it's coming out in September 2020

#719 4 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I have a GBLE with ZERO plays on the playfield. I guess that's about as NIB as you're gonna get.

Pm sent couple of days ago

#720 4 years ago

???

Screenshot_20190831-180556_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190831-180556_Facebook (resized).jpg
#721 4 years ago
Quoted from November:

???[quoted image]

Awesome! Where was that posted?

#722 4 years ago

Facebook story of Zombie Yeti

#723 4 years ago
Quoted from November:

Facebook story of Zombie Yeti

Cool. The ".30" extension on the end likely means the update is still be working on which is good news, the more changes / additions the better!

#724 4 years ago

yep, i smell some activity here in the next houres

#725 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

yep, i smell some activity here in the next houres

You can buy it again Michel !

#726 4 years ago

trop tôt

may be later, who knows...

#727 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

trop tôt
may be later, who knows...

Stern will announce a stream with Dead Flip first.

#728 4 years ago

Nothing like a huge code update to steer the focus away a little from chipping playfields!

#729 4 years ago

ITS REAL!!!

Finally!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!

#730 4 years ago

How long after it drops are the first big bugs reported?

#731 4 years ago

Top men, indeed!

#732 4 years ago

Code please

#733 4 years ago

It’s being tested now. I’m happy enough knowing that zombie yeti is putting it through the ringer. Get all the bugs (or as much as they can) out of the way before it enters my machine.

Very exciting either way!! I can’t wait

#735 4 years ago

Wow it's finally happening.

Wish I had Ghostbusers.... Oh wait I do. Sweet!

#736 4 years ago

Just recently picked up a ghostbusters pro and have put it on location at my local brewery- so far it’s earning money and people are enjoying it. A new code update would be great!

#737 4 years ago

I’m gonna miss this thread once it’s finally over.

#738 4 years ago

My guess... Update to come once the vault edition of GB comes out. To coincide with the new movie. Ghostbusters 2020.

#739 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Wow it's finally happening.
Wish I had Ghostbusers.... Oh wait I do. Sweet!

#740 4 years ago

Just changed the count to 32 months. However, the wait looks like it may nearly be over! Pumped for the update. On another note Ghostbusters code is in the 2nd search result, before either game model, when searching "Pinside Ghostbusters" on Google lol.

#741 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Just changed the count to 32 months. However, the wait looks like it may nearly be over! Pumped for the update. On another note Ghostbusters code is in the 2nd search result, before either game model, when searching "Pinside Ghostbusters" on Google lol.
[quoted image]

I'm thinking a halloween release. Ghosts are everywhere!

#742 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'm thinking a halloween release. Ghosts are everywhere!

Can't see them doing this as this is the release date for Elvira.

#743 4 years ago
Quoted from epotech:

Can't see them doing this as this is the release date for Elvira.

Releasing the Ghostbusters code on top of Elvira would only make things more epic for Stern!

#744 4 years ago

September Stern of the Union update. Testing phase

#745 4 years ago

That is a big update. Great!

#746 4 years ago

Halloween release? C'mon Stern!

#747 4 years ago

My guess would be Halloween as well or 5 minutes immediately after I sell my machine. Whichever comes first...

#749 4 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

on top of Elvira would only make things more epic

Indeed!

#750 4 years ago

Dwight "Its right here, it's looking at me" Soon!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.95
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 26.50
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 103.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

15,699 (OBO)
There are 1,580 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 32.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-final-code-update-wish-list-1/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.