For months now we have been told by Stern that a final code update for Ghostbusters is coming. I think a majority of owners are expecting a large and substantial code update (similar to the last Aermosith update) that expands upon the games existing gameplay. Ghostbusters is a dream theme for many, is considered a timeless theme, and the game deserves to have its code properly completed. Please note the poll in the thread regarding whether or not you have been happy with the code support the game has received.
What would you like to see in a final update? Personally I would like to see the following items added.
1. Are You a God? wizard mode added
2. More callouts added, especially from the second film
3. Vigo animation added to the Ecto Goggles toy (remove the cat animation after what happened)
4. Incorporate more of the second movie into the games code, they have the license so don't waste the opportunity
5. The game really needs another multiball incorporated somewhere into gameplay. Maybe tie this to a mode for a Vigo
6. Does the library insert do anything?
7. Increase the use of the topper. It's a pretty cool topper yet costs $500 and is only really used during attract mode and 1 or two modes? Come on.