(Topic ID: 215446)

Ghostbusters drop target lip/ledge help please.

By PinMagnet

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PinMonk
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3B3F01ED-0AD4-43D9-A00F-FA1103BEF4D8 (resized).png

#1 5 years ago

The lip that holds the Scoleri Brothers targets up has broken in two so they will not stay up. I'm trying to find a replacement but no part number is shown on it. Can anyone tell me the correct term for it so I can search and find a replacement. It's just a little flat plastic piece with a screw on each side. The plastic piece that sticks out on the actual Scoleri drop target is not damaged. It's the ledge it would normally catch on to keep it from going back down that has broken. Thank you.

#2 5 years ago

I think this is the part. But they are out of stock but the part number is there.

3B3F01ED-0AD4-43D9-A00F-FA1103BEF4D8 (resized).png3B3F01ED-0AD4-43D9-A00F-FA1103BEF4D8 (resized).png

#3 5 years ago

Wonderful! Thank you.

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from BowlingJim:

I think this is the part. But they are out of stock but the part number is there.

This is correct, same part broke on mine last year.

#5 5 years ago

Yup common

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinMagnet:

The lip that holds the Scoleri Brothers targets up has broken in two so they will not stay up. I'm trying to find a replacement but no part number is shown on it. Can anyone tell me the correct term for it so I can search and find a replacement. It's just a little flat plastic piece with a screw on each side. The plastic piece that sticks out on the actual Scoleri drop target is not damaged. It's the ledge it would normally catch on to keep it from going back down that has broken. Thank you.

Make your own with a piece of scrap plastic. It's dead simple and will last forever. The Stern ones are paper-thin now.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-drop-target-lipledge-help-please and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.