Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by rai
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CB60CE6F-5B01-4A39-834F-BD91C6ABDD34.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 9 months ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

What is the real lowdown on this game? I hear so many complain about it not being good and see a ton for sale. Is this game really a dud or is it just hard? Most complaints I am hearing are the magnets by the slings and flipper gap? I've also been reading about many fixes that needed to be done to make it playable. I am considering obtaining this game and haven't had a ton of time on it.

It's certainly not a dud IMHO. I don't regret picking up my GB Pro, it plays great and didn't require anywhere near the amount of dialing in I have heard some people talking about on the LEs and Premiums. Is the game difficult, sure, but it is a fully featured and packed game...especially with the Pro version vs. game cost. Theme is top notch, integration is well done. Sounds and dots are great with custom call outs and it has a more unique layout...those are all pluses for me. Now with a color DMD out and a potential code update coming, it gets even better. I think the main reasons you see them for sale often is the game is hard and for that reason can be a bit repetitive if you are constantly losing and choosing Who Brought the Dog as your first mode each time. That and Stern made a ton of them.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 34.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 34.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside