Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by rai
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CB60CE6F-5B01-4A39-834F-BD91C6ABDD34.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kklank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 9 months ago

I have a GBLE. The game is really really good. You don't have to start WBTD mode every time.
The magma slings add to the effect of a ghost theme. Very similar to the magnet on Addams Family in that you can get some funky drains but it sure makes it different every time. I had ghosting on my playfield and Stern let pull the playfield, drive over and drop off the crap playfield and bring home a new populated playfield. Took 10 minutes to drop in and plays perfect. I got rid of all my. Sterns except this one. Now I have a Deadpool LE too.

#29 9 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Unfortunately, the designer was too busy looking at other things on his computer other than re-fining the GB design. Awesome theme, outstanding art package, great sound; but lackluster design and a software package that is drowning with no life preservers in site puts this in the dud dept for me.

Be more specific with lackluster design. I actually like the design. The right ramp is a hard shot but I hit it all the time.
Dud? That's a stretch.

#43 9 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Literally the worst game ever made. It’s an anti-fun garbage box from
the depths of hell, designed by a deplorable pedophile...and if that wasn’t bad enough, boring rules that make no sense for this design are attached. Most players who’ve played almost any other game in existence knows what hot trash this thing is...it’s uterly shocking that anyone is still going to bat for it. This game created some dimensional rift in the pinball space time continuum....there must be an alternate universe where there’s an actual good GB game, and that’s why there are such starkly different opinions about it. I’m from the Shitty GB dimension, if you haven’t noticed. Maybe this alleged good GB game was designed by someone else and coded by Lyman

Ahhh the never ending rant about GB. It's crap how you beat on this game.
An anti fun garbage box? Seriously? It used to be funny reading your crappy comments about the game but now it's just tired. Even if I didn't enjoy a game that much, I wouldn't take a shit on it like you do.
You're like school in the summer man..............no class.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kklank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside