- The Skill Shot bug is an F'ing embarrassment!
- The flipper gap is stupid unless you want to remove the tilt bob and then, hell go to town!
- The right ramp and left orbit require pin point accuracy, and if the game is 0.000005% out of alignment, those shots are a royal B**** to hit.
- The rules are boring as hell.
- Did I mention that stupid skill shot that awards you s*** tons of points for cheating... but apparently is within the rules as it's in the current code?
- The outlanes with the metal post/wireform between the inlane and outlane allow for zero critical nudging which F's over the replay-ability of this game, more than GOTG and MET.
- Also maybe it's the artwork, but this has one of the most wavy translites I've ever seen. It's like a high schooler hanging a rock poster on their bedroom wall. Every GB I've seen (and I've seen a lot) in the right light shows ridiculous waving in the artwork in the backglass as the paper thin translite isn't taught. They need to tighten these translites asap as they look like hell!
PS - Despite all this, I choose this game in my league nights because knowing all this gives me an inherent advantage over the casual player who won't be able to start a mode by the time I'm at 100M. Thanks GB, for being my easy league points!