Quoted from CaptainNeo:
thanks for the video, fantastic. I wasn't expecting to have to double up on all the switches like that. Was hoping to be able to use the existing switch and have it go through a voltage reducer or something and trigger the game and the sound from the same switch.
Just an FYI. I have used the Altronix board to activate the MP3 board and activate the CPU points at the same time.
Basically it's one action with two results:
1. disconnect the switch wires and attach them to the C and NO on one side of the relay
2. connect the MP3 trigger wires to the other side C and NO of the relay
3. connect 12 DC to + and - of the relay
4. connect the one leg of the game switch to 3vdc + and the other leg to TRG - of relay
5. a ball switch activation cause the TGR to energize
6. board contacts close and points are scored & the MP3 Plays
Of course this method is not cost effective at $11 per board, per switch... but I had a box of boards left over from a previous project and I can tell you it does work.