6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Betelgeuse
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schmoo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 6 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to do this video. I did an Angry Birds pin a few months ago and it's funny how similar our setups were. After watching your vids I'm already second-guessing a couple of things I did. Next time around, I think it will go a lot smoother.

I like your idea of having a mixer as opposed to 2 sets of speakers. I laughed when I saw some of the fabricating and gerrymandering you had to do to make the switches work. Yeah, been there...done that. I had a hard time figuring out how to get triggers on the sling shots ( not the nice linear slings but the nasty older Bally slings. I didn't have to worry about drop targets like you did, but I will next time.

Fantastic job, man. It's a shiteload of work.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Thanks schmoo! I checked out your Angry Birds, very cool! What's the next project you are working on?

Believe it or not, I think I'm going to try a Smokey and the Bandit retheme, using a Bally Hottdoggin. I try to use really pooched or unappreciated machines and Hotdoggin is definitely unappreciated. I saw Smokey/Bandit about a dozen times when it first came out, so this retheme is for me. I don't expect many other people to think it's cool ~ certainly no one under 40.

It was either that or Dukes of Hazzard.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 149.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schmoo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside