6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Betelgeuse
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miguel351.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 6 years ago

Betelgeuse and Schmoo, are you guys trying to keep the era of the pin with the era of the movie? I'm just curious if this was a conscious decision or something that just happened because of the cost of the donor pin. I'd love to see a Smokey and the Bandit pin! Of course, multiball would have to start with Gleason's "One shit at a time!" quote!

Myself, I'm planning on doing a retheme of a Baywatch into a Futurama pin. It's almost order-made for it. That lifeguard tower is a perfect location and an almost perfect match for the Planet Express building shape and size. Plus, all the wireforms the game already has lend themselves to easily putting in those people mover tubes. The only thing that scares me is the DMD, for many reasons, not just the replacement cost. That's why I'm kind of in a holding pattern with it now. I'm waiting for that one advancement, that one thing, that makes it easy to deal with/replace with a.......(whatever that thing is).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 21.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 7.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 50.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miguel351.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside