gozer champ (resized).JPG
40840347_1_x (resized).jpg
Ghost (resized).jpg
IMAG1700 (resized).jpg
dimples2_(resized).jpg
dimplesbig_(resized).jpg
GB-0XMultiplier-Code104_(resized).png
GB_v.1.04_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taylorva.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#343 7 years ago

1.10 bug

State of game-
Right ladder completed.
Library ladder upon completetion started a 2 ball MB. This was separate from WCWS which was lit on left ramp as it should be. I brought WCWS into that bug MB quickly so not sure if the game was awarding jackpots for a MB or just single ball scoring with 2 balls.

#347 7 years ago

Started Stay Puft with 3x SP multiplier. Completed SP and no scores were multiplied that I could tell. Not implemented or bug?

#354 7 years ago

Don't cross the streams could be awarded after Defeating Stay Puft. Hit the right orbit, ball gets trapped, play the VM and then WCWS is qualified.

As for Librarian, I've been starting a MB after completing that ladder. Not sure why but maybe it is this? Just speculating.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 month later
#415 7 years ago

Started WCWS on through the left ladder and no callouts during the animation. Happened in 2 games. During one game I started a second WCWS through right ladder and callouts for WCWS were present.

1 week later
#425 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

GB is definitely fun, but you have to admit, WCWS is one of the worst wizard modes in history. It's literally a multiball with no objectives, strategy, unique dots, anything.

MHMB is a let down as well. From what I can tell once you have completed all the shots one time they just reset and you do it again, also resets your flippers back to reversed if you had managed to set them back to normal. So much potential for this code.

#427 7 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Sorry if this has been stated already, but didn't feel like reading all the posts...
BUG - finished the left ramp ladder and had We Came, We Saw, We Kicked it's Ass lit and flashing at me to hit the left ramp - - the left scoop had Add-A-Ball already lit even though I had not started WCWSWKIA yet. I accidentally flipped it into the left scoop before starting the mode and that started the wizard mode and did the Add-A-Ball right away. I would assume that add-a-ball should not be lit until after you actually start the mode...

Add a ball seems to be awarded sometimes when finishing a ladder. It has happened to me several times on the library ladder.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Williamston, MI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taylorva.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-codebugsideas?tu=taylorva and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.