gozer champ (resized).JPG
40840347_1_x (resized).jpg
Ghost (resized).jpg
IMAG1700 (resized).jpg
dimples2_(resized).jpg
dimplesbig_(resized).jpg
GB-0XMultiplier-Code104_(resized).png
GB_v.1.04_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paul_8788.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#280 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Why does Stern with what 4-6 programmers take forever to release code updates? I don't get it...One would think that Stern would be cranking out the updates but that isn't the case.

With only 4-6 programmers I am not surprised they take awhile to get code updates out. Borg, Ritchie and Trudeau with new games on the go, Batman '66 with Gomes tossed into the mix, Spike 2.0 to support LCDs and Pabst Can Crusher. That probably uses up most if not all of the programming staff right there.

2 weeks later
#333 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

It's a new feature. Mentioned a few times in other threads.

Yeah its the new "Scare Effect" feature, you can turn it off in settings if you don't want your kids to crap themselves.

1 week later
#365 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I've noticed sometimes after a ball ends, the next one will autolaunch. Trying to figure out what triggers it, if it's from holding both flipper from the ball before or what. Doesn't do it all the time.

Not sure if it is related, but occasionally I shut off the game when there are a ball or two captured at the library shot. Turning the machine on doesn't release them, but starting a new game releases them and then the first ball autolaunches. This is on 1.05 code. Maybe something similar happening here?

I can' remember for sure, but I think there is also a flipper launch setting in adjustments, maybe yours is turned on?

2 weeks later
#404 7 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

I wouldn't mind some kind of ball save for the premium/LE if the right ramp return drops the ball down the left outlane, I've seen that on a couple separate machines.

A light nudge as it is coming down the habitrail is enough to save it, at least on mine.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paul_8788.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-codebugsideas?tu=paul_8788 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.