Topic Stats

• 440 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by DavidPinballWizz
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pke (resized).JPG
Unknown-3 (resized).jpeg
Unknown (resized).jpeg
Image 9-24-16 at 12.12 PM (resized).jpg
625x465_15068026_8990353_1468596564 (resized).jpg
gozer champ (resized).JPG
40840347_1_x (resized).jpg
Ghost (resized).jpg
IMAG1700 (resized).jpg
dimples2_(resized).jpg
dimplesbig_(resized).jpg
GB-0XMultiplier-Code104_(resized).png
GB_v.1.04_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#309 3 years ago

Do other games use purple in color changing inserts? I know all the purple stand-alone LED's in my collection have purple domes to help with the color. Maybe it is a tough color to pull off with LED's?

#323 3 years ago

I've been thinking about a solution that would make the Scoleri Bros more important to gameplay. What if in addition to lighting a Super Jackpot, completing Scoleri also lit the 2X multiplier target by the left ramp. A 2X playfield multiplier would actually make it meaningful and would actually encourage you to complete it during multi-ball rather than avoid it. The 3X would still have to be lit via the captive balls on the left. Thoughts?

1 week later
#358 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Is the first WCWS only supposed to be 2 balls? I'm getting more than that on my game...
I played a game before work this morning and finished spooked librarian in only 2 shots? That doesn't seem quite right..
I think the easier rules are going to be ok for some people, but not everyone will like the defaults. I thought about setting mode timeout completion to no, but maybe leaving the mode continue on for next ball. It seems like a good compromise.
Rob

Are the number of balls in WCWS dependent on which ladder you complete? (2 balls for Spooked librarian, 3 for We got one, 4 for Who let the Dog, etc?). I've made the mistake numerous times during Spooked Librarian of automatically starting a mode like "We Got One" while thinking that I was progressing the SL mode but completing it in like 2 shots?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Hampton Roads, VA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 16.00
$ 34.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside