Topic Stats

• 440 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by DavidPinballWizz
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pke (resized).JPG
Unknown-3 (resized).jpeg
Unknown (resized).jpeg
Image 9-24-16 at 12.12 PM (resized).jpg
625x465_15068026_8990353_1468596564 (resized).jpg
gozer champ (resized).JPG
40840347_1_x (resized).jpg
Ghost (resized).jpg
IMAG1700 (resized).jpg
dimples2_(resized).jpg
dimplesbig_(resized).jpg
GB-0XMultiplier-Code104_(resized).png
GB_v.1.04_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcfly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#392 3 years ago

The wizard modes and mhmb need something different. wcws and mhmb and to and extent even sfmb need just a little something to make them stand out by way of sound effects. Remember when you got a super jackpot on indy and you got that great explosion effect, well i think the jackpots in the sfmb and mhmb just aren't big hitting enough and half the time you don't even know you have made the shot. The sounds seem to all seem the same. I do hear a different sound effect when i get the first couple of jackpots on sfmb but they need to be louder somehow. As for mhmb I heard an interview ages ago where JT said Dwight was going to make changes to the code but maybe thats coming. I love the game but would like some changes to the above and how about letting me know when i make that stupidly hard right ramp shot on pke frenzy, because i don't hear anything when i make it and don't even know who much i have got. It does seem that stern like to take the easy way out and put a wizard mode in but just throw some extra voice clips in there and forget the adrenaline rush it should be to get there and make it, I'm thinking jackpots on CV on wizard mode , really different from the rest of the game. rant over.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 218.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
€ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcfly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside