gozer champ (resized).JPG
40840347_1_x (resized).jpg
Ghost (resized).jpg
IMAG1700 (resized).jpg
dimples2_(resized).jpg
dimplesbig_(resized).jpg
GB-0XMultiplier-Code104_(resized).png
GB_v.1.04_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingnine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#176 7 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Yes, you're correct. I like how Ballroom mode uses the Slimer going up/down in the later phases of the mode -- it's a good implementation of the toy.
I've noticed that GB modes save state differently. I think that for the most part, the early mode(s) of each ladder save exact state of the mode. Ex: Spook Central, if you made it into the collect phase and collected two of the four shots before draining, restarting the mode will put you back into the collect phase with the 2 shots remaining.
In later modes, it seems to save state at the beginning of the mode's phase that you were in. Ex: Gozer the Gozarian, if you made it to the 2nd hurry-up's build phase, with 3 shots lit, and you shoot 2 of 3 before draining... when you restart the mode, you'll be back at the beginning of the 2nd phase with all 3 build shots lit and required to shoot.

On state of mode reset I was thinking it reset to the start on modes that were timed. Ballroom is where I started noticing it. I just started getting time to play this more the last few days so I'm kinda behind on a lot of it.

I don't know if it is just a bug on ours our not but sometimes the slimer toy comes down for no reason and is not lit up. No amount of bashing him makes him move. You have to start GHOST to make the game realize the state he is in and then it fixes itself.

#217 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Loopin Supers-
Needs to take precedent over everything. It totally sucks ass when you start loopin supers, hit a loop, and the ball diverts over to the kickout hole instead of back to the right flipper. You also shouldn't be able to start loopers during multiball.

I agree with this! I was just thinking it a few days ago. I lit loopin supers and it went straight to storage facility hole. I thought "man that is stupid" lol. I'm not sure if having it removed from SFMB is a great idea or not. It might be able to be used to really increase scoring but the stupid Hanz and Franz stand ups mess that all up. They have no purpose continuously popping up like that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingnine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-codebugsideas?tu=kingnine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.