gozer champ (resized).JPG
40840347_1_x (resized).jpg
Ghost (resized).jpg
IMAG1700 (resized).jpg
dimples2_(resized).jpg
dimplesbig_(resized).jpg
GB-0XMultiplier-Code104_(resized).png
GB_v.1.04_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kevlar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#56 7 years ago

I have an idea for a fun slimer mode where you have to lower slimer by shooting the left spinner, like you are winding him down to the playfield, pulling him into a trap. You could have an animation showing him getting pulled towards a ghost trap as you do it. Maybe have to make x number of spins in a timed period otherwise he escapes. Wind him right down then shoot him to catch slimer and start slimer multiball. All green arrows lit, collect them all for super slimer jackpot.

2 months later
#126 7 years ago

I know it will never happen but I wish they would replace the video mode with something else altogether, it has to be in the running for the worst video mode ever, as its completely random and not skill based at all its just annoying. I skip it every time now.

1 week later
#197 7 years ago

Moved post...

1 month later
#301 7 years ago

Last night I had a very strange bug happen to me. I had completed " who brought the dog " and started " Spook Central " and was on stage one of spook central which is the single shot to the left ramp. I made the shot which should then move to stage 2 of spook central ( 4 other shots ) but instead the first mode of the left ramp " We Got One " started!! Very strange, have never seen this before, at first I thought maybe spook central had timed out but that wouldn't have left mode start available, would have needed slimer to re-light mode start. Anyone else had this happen or can think of a way this could happen other than a code bug?

3 weeks later
#389 7 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Last night I had a very strange bug happen to me. I had completed " who brought the dog " and started " Spook Central " and was on stage one of spook central which is the single shot to the left ramp. I made the shot which should then move to stage 2 of spook central ( 4 other shots ) but instead the first mode of the left ramp " We Got One " started!! Very strange, have never seen this before, at first I thought maybe spook central had timed out but that wouldn't have left mode start available, would have needed slimer to re-light mode start. Anyone else had this happen or can think of a way this could happen other than a code bug?

This happened to me again today! the first time was on the old code, but now its happened again on the new code. Am I the only one this has happened to? can anyone see how this could happen legitimately?

6 months later
#430 6 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Just had this happen to me again, 3 times its happened but this time I was a bit more aware of what was going on, that is I managed to start ' we got one!' when ' spook central ' was running, both modes definitely running simultaneously.

Is this a known issue?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 103.00
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

15,699 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kevlar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-codebugsideas?tu=kevlar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.