Topic Stats

• 440 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by DavidPinballWizz
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pke (resized).JPG
Unknown-3 (resized).jpeg
Unknown (resized).jpeg
Image 9-24-16 at 12.12 PM (resized).jpg
625x465_15068026_8990353_1468596564 (resized).jpg
gozer champ (resized).JPG
40840347_1_x (resized).jpg
Ghost (resized).jpg
IMAG1700 (resized).jpg
dimples2_(resized).jpg
dimplesbig_(resized).jpg
GB-0XMultiplier-Code104_(resized).png
GB_v.1.04_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider imharrow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Interesting, are you sure the next wizard mode is not present. Does that mean the God wizard mode also is not present. How do you know this? If correct, then a code update must be on the agenda sometime in the future. I heard v1.05 is pretty much it. I hope you are correct and more updates are coming.

At CAX, Dwight said very clearly the code is complete and if there was never another update, he would be ok with it. He also said he is actively working on Are You A God, and is unhappy with some things in the game like shaker motor at start of multiball. Stern no longer give timeline for updates (was Karl Urban sound pack the only advertised update? That took one year). That is a business decision. The programmers care deeply about their games and are given the freedom to work on past titles.

1 week later
#107 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The starting lit shots are all white and making one appears to save a ghostbuster. This in turn lights the right saucer/scoop purple, for something else?

Purple is a bug, or a difference of opinion on colour. The purple you are seeing at the right scoop is almost certainly just your river of slime collect from hitting right orbit or right ramp.

#119 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

There's a bug(?) where sometimes the video mode exits instantly with no callout or video, I assume I lost?

I think you have a switch that is accidentally triggering. I have seen this on a routed GB, but I am 90% sure it thinks a ball is in play and stops video mode. That machine also sometimes autolaunches the ball.

#150 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

Actually, I have just looked again at the deadflip streaming (» YouTube video) and at 8:51 minutes I see the same thing, you see 4 awards, and it makes the sound of running through the awards, but the display just flickers a bit, (at 45:22 minutes the same, and probably a few times more) so I guess this is normal...

Is your confusion which one of the list you get? You get them all!

1 week later
#227 3 years ago

If you long press to restart game while the scoleri brothers are up, they stay up and kind of seems you are in the mode.

1 week later
#262 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Does ANYBODY ever do better than 20-30 million on a storage facility multiball? Unless I have a playfield X lit, that's what I get every time. Almost always 25 million actually.

Yes, often, but not crazy scores. That is the you never lit a super range. It is funny, my SFMB strategy tends to be "try to hit right ramp". Usually I get the other 8 shots by accident.

1 month later
#368 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The E skillshot boosting the SJ by a measly 3 million points is something I never, ever go for. Now if it was a boost SJ value by 50% or doubling it (or a random type boost, lower SJ value = higher boost chance), then it might be more interesting.

I agree, but I am torn about SJ values. I am not sure how big it needs to be to be worth it. It is funny because Scoleri Brothers are not worthwhile early because SJ is too low. At 12M with the skill shot it is still not worth it. But make it +5M and I consider taking it and playing Scoleri and pushing for looping supers.

+3M is better than many of the lower playfield when a mode is running. Award super is much worst. 10% score, award Tobin and light ESP are all nothing (because of bugs). That leaves only +1 spinner which I have no idea of it's value. So +3M is often the 3rd best choice.

1 year later
#437 2 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

The switch works fine in switch test, and clearly the switch is registering because it kicks the ball out almost immediately, no ball search.

I am almost sure this is the switch. This is common behavior on many Sterns. Trust me, adjust the switch even though you don't think it is the switch.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-not-awarding-mystery

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Machine - For Sale
Hampton Roads, VA
$ 34.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Benton City, WA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider imharrow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside