Topic Stats

• 440 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by DavidPinballWizz
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pke (resized).JPG
Unknown-3 (resized).jpeg
Unknown (resized).jpeg
Image 9-24-16 at 12.12 PM (resized).jpg
625x465_15068026_8990353_1468596564 (resized).jpg
gozer champ (resized).JPG
40840347_1_x (resized).jpg
Ghost (resized).jpg
IMAG1700 (resized).jpg
dimples2_(resized).jpg
dimplesbig_(resized).jpg
GB-0XMultiplier-Code104_(resized).png
GB_v.1.04_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guinnesstime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#102 3 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

I believe this is incorrect. I think the # of balls in WCWS is based on the # of modes in the ladder you just completed. Each time I've completed the left scoop ladder, my WCWS was only 2 balls (to start off, prior to any add a ball). And when I completed the right orbit ladder, it was 4 balls for WCWS. I'm pretty sure about this, but not 100%.
I think it's a good nuance -- the WCWS for completing the right orbit ladder is MUCH harder than the 2 modes on the L scoop.

I've only completed the right ladder, but it's a great mode and a cool surprise.

#106 3 years ago

Balls banging the glass are the least of your worries. Balls banging the play field are the problem.

The airballs, while livable during gameplay for the most part, will dimple your play field more than ANY other pin you own. Combine that with the questionable play fields, NO WONDER you're going to have insert issues. And if your inserts aren't ghosting, you're probably going to have to live with the mess.

It looks worse than any 30 year old Bally/Williams I own and any Stern I have. I don't have this on Metallica with 4000 plays!

Hard to show in photos but in the purple they stand out in the pics. They are EVERYWHERE. Just unacceptable.

I know dimpling is normal, but the extent of it is crazy on GB.

dimplesbig_(resized).jpg
dimples2_(resized).jpg

#112 3 years ago

Slimer now registers random hits. Anyone find a method to fix this with the new version on the LE?

I only need to start Slimer, then he'll finish off the hits needed to light Start Scene himself.

2 weeks later
#228 3 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

I think this could be a bug. I was awarded 1.2bil on Gozer Hurry up and I am sure my game score was way lower than this. Anyone get close to such a highscore Gozer Champion?

You showed that prehistoric bitch how they do things downtown!

1 week later
#263 3 years ago

Accidental post.

I blame Dwight.

#269 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Does 'We Got One' always score exactly 21 million points? I'm not against the earlier scenes being easier, but there's really nothing challenging especially when this scene scores the same every time.
Rob

Yes. So does Who Brought The Dog? I forget it Spooked Librarian does as well, but it might.

4 weeks later
#376 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

yeah may be...
but too late for me, my pin is already available on the usual west europe sites i'm member
:/

I don't blame you. I sold my LE. No regrets. Stern has done a terrible job with both production delays, play field quality and updates. Plus, the design is just not that fun. It should be. But it's not.

It's a shame with such a great license, too.

Good luck.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 103.00
$ 11.95
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guinnesstime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside