gozer champ (resized).JPG
40840347_1_x (resized).jpg
Ghost (resized).jpg
IMAG1700 (resized).jpg
dimples2_(resized).jpg
dimplesbig_(resized).jpg
GB-0XMultiplier-Code104_(resized).png
GB_v.1.04_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bwilson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#407 7 years ago

Currently on the 1.10 code. I did notice there is a setting for the ball save time for AYAG multi-ball. Is this mode actually part of the game at this point? I was thinking that they have not put this particular mode in the game yet (Are you a God?). Any info would be great....

#410 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I believe that mode *is* in the game, yes. Game is complete albeit some bugs, some of which sound pretty serious.

Ok cool.... guess it will be awhile before I ever see this one. I'm assuming that it would be something along the lines of completing all the ladders... ha!!! Thanks for the info.

Quoted from Russell:

I saw a bug today. No idea if this has been reported before.
I shot the ball into the video Mode scoop. Started the original video mode, but the ball shook loose of the scoop. Game didn't know what to do, it did one ball save then drained. Flippers were dead.

I have had a similar bug with the negative reinforcement award. My game actually got stuck after choosing the video mode and just sat there wouldn't accept any kind of input from the flipper buttons. I had to put the game into service mode for a second then popped back out and the game started working just fine. I've noticed that the new 1.11 code is supposed to address this but I've heard others having problems on the new code as well. I think I'm going to put the 1.11 on there tonight and give it a shot fingers crossed....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bwilson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-codebugsideas?tu=Bwilson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.