Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by swinks
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

My wife wants a GB and most reviews say wait for the code to be finished. We played a premium on location a few times and loved it. She thought it was easy, it kicked my ass. What's wrong with the code? Is there anything else preventing someone from buying it?

#2 6 years ago

Code is pretty good now, I think they are working on at least one more polish up currently. Hopefully it will be release soon.

#3 6 years ago

My wife and I have a GB premium and love it. For a casual player the code is pretty much good to go. The main complaint about that game relating to code is that the end Wizard mode is pretty lacking. It is a very tough game and if you get to the end of it players want to be rewarded. Rumor is they are going to complete the code for wizard mode to make it more of a reward to get to. The other complaint is the video mode "Don't cross the streams". In tournament play it makes it really boring and what not for everyone picks that as the skill shot and it gives you about 60 million points which is pretty significant in that game. They need to make that video mode more challenging to get to and not just a skill shot award. Other than that I like the code and feel its good. I am sure others will chime in. There are some posts about wish lists on what people want but again those are just wish lists. For me the end wizard mode is no big deal for I can't even get close to the end but one day I will. Get GB if you can. You can find them at a discount on the secondary market and the final code update should hit hopefully in late December/early January. If you do get a GB on the secondary market and not NIB make sure the build date on the playfield is after Oct 2016. There were issues with the older playfields and I had to get a replacement playfield from Stern.

#4 6 years ago

We have a GB Prem and LOVE it. Ironically, when I first got it, I was very disappointed. Felt it was just too hard, and was frustrating as hell. But I decided to swap out the flipper bats for the SLIGHTLY longer carrot bats and I swear it made a HUGE difference. I went from not touching the pin for about 3-4 months to playing it more than anything else in my collection right now. Code is completely acceptable if not fun for the average player, but as previously mentioned, it could improve for the final wizard mode (I've only gotten to We Came, We Saw, We Kicked Its.." so far...

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

My wife and I have a GB premium and love it. For a casual player the code is pretty much good to go. The main complaint about that game relating to code is that the end Wizard mode is pretty lacking. It is a very tough game and if you get to the end of it players want to be rewarded. Rumor is they are going to complete the code for wizard mode to make it more of a reward to get to. The other complaint is the video mode "Don't cross the streams". In tournament play it makes it really boring and what not for everyone picks that as the skill shot and it gives you about 60 million points which is pretty significant in that game. They need to make that video mode more challenging to get to and not just a skill shot award. Other than that I like the code and feel its good. I am sure others will chime in. There are some posts about wish lists on what people want but again those are just wish lists. For me the end wizard mode is no big deal for I can't even get close to the end but one day I will. Get GB if you can. You can find them at a discount on the secondary market and the final code update should hit hopefully in late December/early January. If you do get a GB on the secondary market and not NIB make sure the build date on the playfield is after Oct 2016. There were issues with the older playfields and I had to get a replacement playfield from Stern.

To expand a little on my comment regarding making the video mode harder to get to..I believe you have to capture 60 ghosts to make it eligible which is great in my opinion. That should be the only way to get it. Not by skill shot alone. I currently play tournaments at two locations and the organizers tend to not pick GB because of that video mode which is disappointing.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

We have a GB Prem and LOVE it. Ironically, when I first got it, I was very disappointed. Felt it was just too hard, and was frustrating as hell. But I decided to swap out the flipper bats for the SLIGHTLY longer carrot bats and I swear it made a HUGE difference. I went from not touching the pin for about 3-4 months to playing it more than anything else in my collection right now. Code is completely acceptable if not fun for the average player, but as previously mentioned, it could improve for the final wizard mode (I've only gotten to We Came, We Saw, We Kicked Its.." so far...

You're not the only one who has said this regarding the carrot bats and I might look into this in the future. I personally don't have a problem with the wide gap but maybe that's because I have center post on mine..... The center post makes the game a lot more fun and prevents some of the cheap SDTM drains but not always. It def makes it fun for unskilled players and for people that want to get far on the game. I find the outlane drains to be more frustrating then the middle. I prob need to close my outlanes a little and get rubbers on the metal posts. I find my balls to bounce on those and roll over. I have to say every shot in the game is so satisfying. Esp the left orbit and right ramp. Very narrow but extremely satisfying shots. I want to go play this game right now....

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

My wife wants a GB and most reviews say wait for the code to be finished. We played a premium on location a few times and loved it. She thought it was easy, it kicked my ass. What's wrong with the code? Is there anything else preventing someone from buying it?

I just picked up a Ghostbusters Pro, but have played the game a ton. I like the game, it is super loaded and there is a lot to do. The theme integration is fantastic from the call outs to the video clips to the playfield...everything Star Wars should have been. The game is challenging and keeps me coming back for more. The game is all there, but needs polishing. Things I would change are...

*Scoring needs to be balanced. Lower values for Stay Puft, he is way to valuable as he sits. You can hit shots for 300 million plus over and over.

*Don't just start a mode on the last shot of previous mode. You should have to shoot slimer/ghost target to relight modes or have the ball stop at the scoop/up post/storage facility and ask if you want to start that mode like in GOT/Star Wars/Etc. At the very least you should have to shoot 1 more shot to start the next mode as it sits your last mode shot is actually worth two shots since it finishes the current mode and starts the next mode too.

*Make the gear targets do something. There should be some mode or something to do with collecting individual gear, not just building up value on the ramp and hitting the targets to collect.

*Fix the flipper switch issue in Mass Hysteria. I almost always drain out of Mass Hysteria because you never know when the flippers are finally going to switch back when the mode ends. After draining down to 1 ball in Mass Hysteria, the game should lock up, drain the remaining ball and then auto plunge to keep going to prevent this.

*Complete / Add Wizard Mode. Right now "We're Ready to Believe You" is basically worthless. For a main wizard mode, it should be much more important/valuable. It needs some fan fare and more valuable shots. Either this should be completed and/or "Are You A God" should be added as the final wizard mode.

*Fix scoring bugs. Often the scoring awards the game shows are not accurate. You can often be the new Gozer Champ too with more score for just Gozer than you even got during the game.

*Make the ESP video mode worth choosing. Give it some skill characteristic instead of blind luck. As it sits, 60 million for Don't Cross the Streams is always the way to go making ESP totally irrelevant.

*Make it so you can't just time out Ballroom, Back Off Man and Gozer. Those modes are hard and there is no reason to play them fully because they are not worth a ton of points and the shots can be risky. I would make the progress in these modes carry over and make you play the mode until you complete it so you can't just time your way out of it to We Came We Saw and Stay Puft.

*Don't make the Scoleri Bros an award...they are a punishment. Often the targets don't drop on a direct shot and they block 2 major mode shots in the game. They should be used as a punishment or factored into a mode specifically instead.

*I would use Slimer more and even the books captive ball shot. Right now, he has one mode where you shoot him once to collect the point value. He is the main toy in the game, so he could be used much more in other modes or in some way besides just lighting shots/relighting the mode start shots. The captive ball as it sits is never intentionally shot for, it could be incorporated as a mode shot or in some additional way to make it more useful, maybe something similar to Bumblebee in Transformers.

#8 6 years ago

I've had a prem from the day they were shipping. I'm not good enough to get to the end of the game often...So the code works for me! the main issue I hear is that the "final wizard mode" isn't in the game. The modes are said to be linear, aka who brought the dogs always is 1st, HOWEVER! if you hit tons of left targets etc, you can start other modes first...

I love the game, as it is challenging and the call outs...ugh so good. Very technical game and I love it! I would say you don't have to wait as they will release at minimum 1 more code update to finish it.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I just picked up a Ghostbusters Pro, but have played the game a ton. The game is all there, but needs polishing. Things I would change are...
*Scoring needs to be balanced. Lower values for Stay Puft, he is way to valuable as he sits. You can hit shots for 300 million plus over and over.
*Don't just start a mode on the last shot of previous mode. You should have to shoot slimer/ghost targets to relight modes or have the ball stop at the scoop/up post/storage facility and ask if you want to start that mode like in GOT/Star Wars/Etc.
*Make the gear targets do something. There should be some mode or something to do with collecting individual gear, not just building up value on the ramp and hitting the targets to collect.
*Fix the flipper switch issue in Mass Hysteria. I almost always drain out of Mass Hysteria because you never know when the flippers are finally going to switch back when the mode ends. After draining down to 1 ball in Mass Hysteria, the game should lock up, drain the remaining ball and then auto plunge to keep going to prevent this.
*Complete / Add Wizard Mode. Right now "We're Ready to Believe You" is basically worthless. For a main wizard mode, it should be much more important/valuable. It needs some fan fare and more valuable shots. Either this should be completed and/or "Are You A God" should be added as the final wizard mode.
*Fix scoring bugs. Often the scoring awards the game shows are not accurate. You can often be the new Gozer Champ too with more score for just Gozer than you even got during the game too.
*Make the ESP video mode worth choosing. Give it some skill characteristic instead of blind luck. As it sits, 60 million for Don't Cross the Streams is always the way to go making ESP totally irrelevant.
*Make it so you can't just time out Ballroom and Gozer. Those modes are hard and there is no reason to play them fully because they are not worth a ton of points and the shots can be risky. I would make the progress in these modes carry over and make you play the mode until you complete it so you can't just time your way out of it to We Came We Saw and Stay Puft.
*Don't make the Scoleri Bros an award...they are a punishment. Often the targets don't drop on a direct shot and they block 2 major mode shots in the game. They should be used as a punishment or factored into a mode specifically instead.

Great list! I agree with everything you listed and would add the following:

*They should nuke the ability to light the 2X and 3X multipliers off the skill-shot. This is way too valuable and really the best way to put up huge scores on the game. Especially since lighting the multipliers is so much more difficult from the captive balls. My biggest scores are the games where I've been able to light multipliers going into Stay-Puft. You can be having the perfect game and then miss that skill-shot which blows your entire game and keeps you off the high score board. They should also get rid of the 10% of total score option off the skill-shot. I feel like the majority of the game's points are dependent on hitting your skill-shots right instead of through general gameplay.

*Make the rules for Storage Facility multiball more interesting. The game is light on multiballs already and beyond the intro I just don't find the rules for Storage Facility to be that intriguing.

The good news with Ghostbusters is that I really like how the game plays and that nearly all of the faults I find with the game can be fixed via code updates. If I owned the game I know I'd want to disable the ability to time-out modes as I thought the game was more fun and challenging back on the earlier code releases.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I've had a prem from the day they were shipping. I'm not good enough to get to the end of the game often...So the code works for me! the main issue I hear is that the "final wizard mode" isn't in the game. The modes are said to be linear, aka who brought the dogs always is 1st, HOWEVER! if you hit tons of left targets etc, you can start other modes first...
I love the game, as it is challenging and the call outs...ugh so good. Very technical game and I love it! I would say you don't have to wait as they will release at minimum 1 more code update to finish it.

Not true. You can start any of the first modes from the plunge.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from davjoszie:

Not true. You can start any of the first modes from the plunge.

That's correct. The reason people think "Who brought the dog" is first is because they are not switching the skill shot. A lot of people don't realize the other flipper sifts through an additional 6 skill shots. You have to make whichever skill shot you choose first though and if not then its void. Funny thing is I always start on "who brought the dog" for its the easiest shot in the game and it starts the most lucrative ladder. I always try and start a scene on the skill shot to bypass Slimer. Ain't nobody got time for that. Another good strategy is work your way from left to right on the scenes that way you get the mini wizard mode "we cam we saw" after only completing two easy modes.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

That's correct. The reason people think "Who brought the dog" is first is because they are not switching the skill shot. .....
Funny thing is I always start on "who brought the dog" for its the easiest shot in the game and it starts the most lucrative ladder.

Well yes & no. Whether people "think" it is first or not doesn't matter, it's that most people play it first because of the reasons you've stated. So if you're not slick enough know how a skill shot works, or if you understand the rules of the game it still ends in the same place.

#14 6 years ago

One question, one stay puff mode, it shows a bunch of different shots all showing 1x in value, is there a way to increase those??

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

One question, one stay puff mode, it shows a bunch of different shots all showing 1x in value, is there a way to increase those??

Hit the gozer the gozerian target.

#16 6 years ago

The game is great. I have had a le since day one. It’s a tough game as coded. One more final code coming soon!!! Get the machine!!!

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Nothing is wrong with the code. If you like the machine, buy it! We have had a LE since they came out. Great game.

#18 6 years ago

To me real issue in the code is the unbalanced scoring, and how to actually "blow it up", compared to finishing to modes. The modes need a bit more risk/reward. Who brought the dog is ALWAYS 21 million. I hope the next code change adds some depth to the modes like GOT.

Anyway, the holy grail of how to "blow up" GB:
- Finish the left scoop ladder (Librarian, Back of Man), to get We Came We Saw
- Stack this with Storage Facility MB (lock 3rd ball whilst starting We Came We Saw)
- Have PKE Frenzy going (Starting this is a skill shot reward I believe)
- Have 6x multiplier going (Another Skill shot)

All the balls in the pops get you to something insane like x12 PKE Jackpot on the right ramp. If you have the multipliers going, it's x6 on top of that. I have seen players get 500 Million points from hitting the right ramp just once. The wife uses this at home, and her GC is something ridiculous like 13 Billion.

#19 6 years ago

Game is super fun, go for it... there is no issue with current code that should prevent anyone from buying. Its a very well rounded pin, even at the pro level.

#20 6 years ago

SW 1.0 code now up.. come on GB code

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

In tournament mode this is not true. NRESPA you will be right # caught ghosts / 10 times. This becomes more than DCTS and is guaranteed.

#22 6 years ago

Gameplay with current code is very fun.
My only gripe with my GB involves the ghosting inserts. But that is an issue for another thread

#23 6 years ago

Awesome, just ordered a pro, should be here Friday. Now do I get a SW pro or TWD pro? Wife hates the idea of a TWD, but I love the layout, theme and rules.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Awesome, just ordered a pro, should be here Friday. Now do I get a SW pro or TWD pro? Wife hates the idea of a TWD, but I love the layout, theme and rules.

Nice! Ghostbusters is a really fun game.

Between SW and TWD I would go with Star War as it offers excellent use of licensed assets in terms of actor audio + video from the films as well as licensed music. Also, the game has a very deep and unique objective based ruleset. Oh, and a huge 1.0 code update was just released that heavily polishes the game.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Amen.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Nice! Ghostbusters is a really fun game.
Between SW and TWD I would go with Star War as it offers excellent use of licensed assets in terms of actor audio + video from the films as well as licensed music. Also, the game has a very deep and unique objective based ruleset. Oh, and a huge 1.0 code update was just released that heavily polishes the game.

SW over TWD really??? I don’t think so

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I just picked up a Ghostbusters Pro, but have played the game a ton. I like the game, it is super loaded and there is a lot to do. The theme integration is fantastic from the call outs to the video clips to the playfield...everything Star Wars should have been. The game is challenging and keeps me coming back for more. The game is all there, but needs polishing. Things I would change are...
*Don't just start a mode on the last shot of previous mode. You should have to shoot slimer/ghost target to relight modes or have the ball stop at the scoop/up post/storage facility and ask if you want to start that mode like in GOT/Star Wars/Etc. At the very least you should have to shoot 1 more shot to start the next mode as it sits your last mode shot is actually worth two shots since it finishes the current mode and starts the next mode too.
*Fix scoring bugs. Often the scoring awards the game shows are not accurate. You can often be the new Gozer Champ too with more score for just Gozer than you even got during the game.
*Make it so you can't just time out Ballroom, Back Off Man and Gozer. Those modes are hard and there is no reason to play them fully because they are not worth a ton of points and the shots can be risky. I would make the progress in these modes carry over and make you play the mode until you complete it so you can't just time your way out of it to We Came We Saw and Stay Puft.
*I would use Slimer more and even the books captive ball shot. Right now, he has one mode where you shoot him once to collect the point value. He is the main toy in the game, so he could be used much more in other modes or in some way besides just lighting shots/relighting the mode start shots. The captive ball as it sits is never intentionally shot for, it could be incorporated as a mode shot or in some additional way to make it more useful, maybe something similar to Bumblebee in Transformers.

Great summary.

I would add that the scoring rules overall are extremely confusing: it's not at all clear what increases super jackpot and by how much. And looping supers CAN be the most lucrative thing in the game, it's just not always clear how.

Also: the 10% bonus thing is ridiculous. If you had an awesome first ball (like billions) then chances are your bonus is way way bigger than anything you can do in the remaining balls.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Are sw and Twd even in the same league? Minus the $ difference I'd never swap my Twd pro for sw even if it were an le. Your wife will get over it as did mine as long as you have others for her to play.

#29 6 years ago

Yeah, at this point in time I’d take a twd over sw. maybe in the future if sw gets some updates and such it will be better. However these are all our own opinions so you’ll really want to try the games yourself.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

This is my wife's favorite out of our 21 games. She plays every morning and night. I can only get about 1 million so I have no Idea why I suck at this game.

She has over 10 million as high score and I'm boggled by posts of 300 million or 1 billion scores!

#31 6 years ago

TWD is one of Sterns best! SW not so much

#32 6 years ago

any idea if the new code with have additional callouts and when it may be released

#33 6 years ago

Wait, you can timeout modes Ballroom, Gozer, and Back off Man? I thought you could only time out the first modes of each ladder. I hate games that have no reason to even play/complete modes

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Are sw and Twd even in the same league? Minus the $ difference I'd never swap my Twd pro for sw even if it were an le. Your wife will get over it as did mine as long as you have others for her to play.

Quoted from pinballOsp:

Great summary.
I would add that the scoring rules overall are extremely confusing: it's not at all clear what increases super jackpot and by how much. And looping supers CAN be the most lucrative thing in the game, it's just not always clear how.
Also: the 10% bonus thing is ridiculous. If you had an awesome first ball (like billions) then chances are your bonus is way way bigger than anything you can do in the remaining balls.

10% thing is a waste. Its 10% of your score.. Even if you had a billion points on your first ball, that makes the bonus only 100,000. 100,000 points is not a lot in this game...

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Archon9000:

Gameplay with current code is very fun.
My only gripe with my GB involves the ghosting inserts. But that is an issue for another thread

This has been fixed a while ago and is no longer an issue for new production GB games..

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballOsp:

Hey, if you blow up your paragon on ball one what happens? You'll probably get a sweet super bonus score that holds over the rest of your game right? Why not be rewarded for a big ball? (besides the point above aboot it really not being much)

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

10% thing is a waste. Its 10% of your score.. Even if you had a billion points on your first ball, that makes the bonus only 100,000. 100,000 points is not a lot in this game...

10%. If you had a billion points (1,000,000,000) and you hit the skill shot for 10% that's 100 million (100,000,000). That's huge. That's potentially more points than 2 or 3 modes put together for just hitting the skill shot. You do that on ball 1, ball 2 and ball 3 get even more ridiculous because it compounds...not to mention EBs. I've had skillshots where I've plunged for 500,000,000+ multiple times in one game.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from thall17:

TWD is one of Sterns best! SW not so much

TWD doesn't make top ten for me. As for SW can we get a few months maybe a more polished code then decide.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickedbass:

As for SW can we get a few months maybe a more polished code then decide.

Unless there are some big bugs with the new code I doubt they'll be anything in a couple months.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Unless there are some big bugs with the new code I doubt they'll be anything in a couple months.

Your probably right. I actually haven't played it yet.
I do love GB tho and looking forward to the new code update.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickedbass:

Your probably right. I actually haven't played it yet.
I do love GB tho and looking forward to the new code update.

Oops I take back what I said I'm sorry. Had multiple tabs open and thought this was the SW thread

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

10%. If you had a billion points (1,000,000,000) and you hit the skill shot for 10% that's 100 million (100,000,000). That's huge. That's potentially more points than 2 or 3 modes put together for just hitting the skill shot. You do that on ball 1, ball 2 and ball 3 get even more ridiculous because it compounds...not to mention EBs. I've had skillshots where I've plunged for 500,000,000+ multiple times in one game.

Whoops, seems like i left off a few zero's lol. That is quite the bonus, you are right.. I thought my high score was big already, now Im going to start using that 10% more often haha.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

Wait, you can timeout modes Ballroom, Gozer, and Back off Man? I thought you could only time out the first modes of each ladder. I hate games that have no reason to even play/complete modes

You can time out modes in any game. This game has safeguards to make it harder. The timers freeze after a couple seconds of trapping up. You have to hit something to get the timer to start back up.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

We played a premium on location a few times and loved it.

Go for it. Personally, I don't like the game at all, and I just don't have any fun playing it. But if it's a game you like, get one.

#45 6 years ago

The playfields on ghostbusters were junk. Do some searches on here. I'd probably go new so you've got a warranty or one that has quite a few plays and not showing issues just to avoid a headache down the road.

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

The playfields on ghostbusters were junk. Do some searches on here. I'd probably go new so you've got a warranty or one that has quite a few plays and not showing issues just to avoid a headache down the road.

Not all the pfs were junk. My day 1 premium is still fine.

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Same here, absolutely perfect, least dimples out of all of my Sterns. On the other hand there is an LE at a local barcade whose colors look crap, there is massive ghosting and really bad dimples from day one.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I didn't say they were. I said make sure if you bought a used one that it had high plays so you know the PF is solid or get a new one with a warranty.

3 weeks later
#49 6 years ago

Odd question here...I updated the latest code a when it came out. Both the wife and I have noticed the Scolari brothers 'mode' doesn't occur any more. It use to happen on a regular basis, but now the only time they even pop up is during storage facility multi ball. Is it just mine, or is anyone else having that too?

#50 6 years ago

Have you checked the menu settings to make sure the Scoleris are turned on? There is a setting to deactivate them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-code?hl=spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.