image (resized).jpeg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
sw1 (resized).jpg
cosplay-super-troopers-dragoncon (resized).jpg
IMG_7703 (resized).PNG
IMG_3119 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TaylorVA.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#90 7 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

its an honest question, not sure why you find it immature. im not knocking anyone, im trying to understand it. i never hear it the other way around where a woman says she has to ask her husband first if she wants something.
i mean, if a woman wants to get a coach purse, she doesn't say, "i want that, but i have to ask my husband first"
if she has the money, she will buy it.
same if she wants an $800 cell phone. there is no discussion, she just buys it, with her or his money.
usually if someone says " i have to ask my wife first" its kinda a cop out. its an excuse so they don't have to say no to someones face or if they change their mind on purchasing an item they say, "I have to ask my wife", or let me discuss with my wife first..........then say my wife said no (like they are a kid and there wife is the parent). so they can pass the buck and not take the heat.
remember george thoroughbred song= one bourban , one shot, one beer. His friend wants to stay with him. He says he has to ask his wife (because he won't just say no himself on the spot to be honest with his friend).
he says wife says no, so makes wifey look like the bad guy!
(she kinda funny). lol

I think having a discussion with your spouse on an expensive purchase depends on what and your spouse consider expensive. If it's something that is going to make you scour for coupons the next time you go to buy groceries it is probably worth having a discussion about. I have two kids so I do talk to my wife about game decisions as not every theme is going to fly in my game room. I got rid of JD because of that. When looking to buy a GB I asked my wife and kids, took them to play it as well, before pulling the trigger.

If this is about using one's spouse as a scapegoat, then that definitely goes both ways. I know my wife has used me as an
excuse to get out stuff.

#163 7 years ago

Updated to 1.11 last night and had the weak flipper issue. I feel like this happened in 1.10 as well but wasn't sure if that was just a modern Stern flipper thing or not, almost like it loses some power halfway through the flip.

#168 7 years ago

Played a bunch of GBpro on 1.11 last night and had issues with both flippers losing power. The flipper, right or left, will suddenly lose power. Going to go back to 1.10 as it makes the game unplayable with the frequency of occurrence.

#194 7 years ago

Game will sometimes not award bonus if you receive a tilt warning while draining.

2 weeks later
#343 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Been playing around with the left captive ball shots. Can someone explain how they work? Doesn't seem to be much logic to how the awards are awarded.

From what I can tell at the start of the game you can qualify MB locks by hitting 2 balls. To qualify other awards you hit the left ramp and then the standups under the Library. To collect awards you then complete the captive balls.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.95
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Alpharetta, GA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TaylorVA.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-code-111-is-up?tu=TaylorVA and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.