image (resized).jpeg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
sw1 (resized).jpg
cosplay-super-troopers-dragoncon (resized).jpg
IMG_7703 (resized).PNG
IMG_3119 (resized).JPG
There are 438 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 9.
#351 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

How hard is that to fix?

THAT WOULD DEMAND A TOTAL CODE RE-WRITE!!!

I don't know man, it's the attention to detail that has been missing for a while in code. Maybe the "official" 1.12 code release will actually have changes and this is some sort of placeholder file. One can hope.

#352 7 years ago

My understanding was 1.12 was released at Chicago Expo to fix issue with selecting the Negative Reinforcement on ESP Ability video mode and freezing the game.

#353 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

THAT WOULD DEMAND A TOTAL CODE RE-WRITE!!!
I don't know man, it's the attention to detail that has been missing for a while in code. Maybe the "official" 1.12 code release will actually have changes and this is some sort of placeholder file. One can hope.

The file size is different so I would guess something changed.
Pretty sure 1.11 stopped the lockups from the video mode already.

#354 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Since the cat is out, I will repost.
I did not have a weak flipper problem so I don't know if 1.12 fixes it or not.
However after about 30 games and one with the glass off I can find nothing new in it.
Still even has the annoying Ballroom error of saying to shoot the purple shots even though they are blue on the playfield.
How hard is that to fix?
We streamed this code last night and my son put up a 6 billion point game,and was only one mode away from "We Believe".
So if you want to see it http://www.twitch.tv/thepinballmafia

where did you get those speaker panels?

#355 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Are you sure you don't get more points along the way? I was playing in a tournament and the guy I was playing against got over 60 million from Spooked Librarian. It's how I got knocked out of the tournament, actually. Figured it was either bug (highly likely), or a mulitiplier score.

Spooked Librarian offers certain shots for 2x or 3x value as part of the mode. It's the only level 1 mode that doesn't offer a fixed score for completion.

#356 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Since the cat is out...

let's hope now he will not be crashed by a car while crossing the street
better for him if he had chosen to stay home...

than, 1.11 corrected the video mode bug but NOT the power off left flipper (had this bug here on my pin)
i suppose 1.12 is now OK for that, will play-test more...

#357 7 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

than, 1.11 corrected the video mode bug but NOT the power off left flipper (had this bug here on my pin)
i suppose 1.12 is now OK for that, will play-test more...

I wonder if 1.12 fixed the Slimer getting lost on the LEFT and staying there.

#358 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I wonder if 1.12 fixed the Slimer getting lost on the right and staying there.

I will check that today.
And I got the speaker panel cutouts from Speakerlightkits

#359 7 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

I agree, but too many people know about it now to bother.
If I found it with no help anyone can. I did the same thing with AC/DC back in the day.
It is not official so download at your own risk.
But after tons of games on it, no fires here.

#360 7 years ago

I'm now running 1.11 and so far no week flippers def better than 1.05

#361 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

I will check that today.
And I got the speaker panel cutouts from Speakerlightkits

I meant Slimer getting lost on the LEFT - I fixed the original post.

#362 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Going to check now.

Yes. It is fixed.
Made the game do a ball search. While he did stay over, he moved back to position on my first switch hit after the ball search. Did not make me drain the ball to go back.

#363 7 years ago

Anyone who had 1.11 with a weak left flipper try 1.12 yet?

#364 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

This is a bit crazy but you may have inadvertently saved my moms life with this post.
Because of your post I had to go next door to my parents house to check on the Slimer problem.
After I checked him out and posted I decided to stay a bit and fix another issue.
In that time my mom choked on some food and I had to do the Heimlich on her as my 80 year old dad did not know how.
She is doing well now and I never would have been up there if not for this crazy pinball post I happened to read at the right time.

#365 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

This is a bit crazy but you may have inadvertently saved my moms life with this post.
Because of your post I had to go next door to my parents house to check on the Slimer problem.
After I checked him out and posted I decided to stay a bit and fix another issue.
In that time my mom choked on some food and I had to do the Heimlich on her as my 80 year old dad did not know how.
She is doing well now and I never would have been up there if not for this crazy pinball post I happened to read at the right time.

Wow, that's crazy. Glad to hear she's ok.

#367 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Stern........Saving lives one day at a time!

I know, right?
I came back home after the whole ordeal and jokingly told my wife that Pinball may have saved my mother. lol.
It is just really strange how things can work out like that sometimes.

#368 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Chance and circumstance is a weird thing. Glad she's okay!

BTW, 1.12 seems to have fixed the incorrect tech alerts...

#369 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Chance and circumstance is a weird thing. Glad she's okay!
BTW, 1.12 seems to have fixed the incorrect tech alerts...

Nice catch.
Did not notice that.

#370 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Anyone who had 1.11 with a weak left flipper try 1.12 yet?

still testing (pro model), for now is OK...

#371 7 years ago

Running 1.12 no issues so far...

Did fix the Tech alerts...and have already seen more of the game then I ever have and the new video mode is kinda cool...

Can someone run down the readers digest version of the differences between easy through extra hard as selectable in the settings...

#372 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Duuude...intense,happy she is ok!

#373 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Duuude...intense,happy she is ok!

Thanks. Appreciated

#374 7 years ago
Quoted from thall17:

Running 1.12 no issues so far...
Did fix the Tech alerts...and have already seen more of the game then I ever have and the new video mode is kinda cool...
Can someone run down the readers digest version of the differences between easy through extra hard as selectable in the settings...

How can you have the new 1.12 code when theres nothing about it on the Stern pages ????

#375 7 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

How can you have the new 1.12 code when theres nothing about it on the Stern pages ????

Change the download URL for 1.11 code to 1.12. Bam.

#376 7 years ago

I thought 1.12 was littered with game breaking bugs

#377 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

It better not. I don't think we're going to see another update for a while...

#378 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

No, it isn't.

Rob

#379 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Since the cat is out, I will repost.
I did not have a weak flipper problem so I don't know if 1.12 fixes it or not.
However after about 30 games and one with the glass off I can find nothing new in it.
Still even has the annoying Ballroom error of saying to shoot the purple shots even though they are blue on the playfield.
How hard is that to fix?
We streamed this code last night and my son put up a 6 billion point game,and was only one mode away from "We Believe".
So if you want to see it http://www.twitch.tv/thepinballmafia

Sterns site still shows 1.11. Where did you find 1.12?

#380 7 years ago

Never mind. Read the previous post

#381 7 years ago

DOH! Had super jackpot up to 230 million tonight and drained!

Have no idea how I raised it that high other than I had 6x going with storage mb and he slimed me mode.

Did get a new storage facility champ score though so that is good at least.

IMG_1297 (resized).JPGIMG_1297 (resized).JPG

#382 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Even if that were true, it has less problems than 1.11, so upgrading is still a plus.

I started a thread to list the things it fixed and the things still broken here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-v112-code-talk#post-3491978

#383 7 years ago

did they at least fix the problem where you can't choose reinforcement without having to worry about having to tilt out to get out of the scene?

#384 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

did they at least fix the problem where you can't choose reinforcement without having to worry about having to tilt out to get out of the scene?

That was fixed in 1.11

Rob

#385 7 years ago

you sure, because I could have swore I have 1.11 and it happens on mine yet. Now I have to go look.

#386 7 years ago

Hi there,
Is it me or the bonus is waaaayyyy unbalanced? Half of my score is bonus.

The code is currently sucking.

#387 7 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Hi there,
Is it me or the bonus is waaaayyyy unbalanced? Half of my score is bonus.

End of ball bonus is still not a 'gimmee' as you have to work for it by building multipliers. Other things do need work though, like the terror dog hurry ups don't score worth a fart. There's basically no way (I know of) to beat the 75 million default champion score.

Rob

#388 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you sure, because I could have swore I have 1.11 and it happens on mine yet. Now I have to go look.

On a related note, I see no reason to ever play the ESP video mode now since DCTS is far easier points. I really don't like how DCTS was put in the game either.

Rob

#389 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

On a related note, I see no reason to ever play the ESP video mode now since DCTS is far easier points. I really don't like how DCTS was put in the game either.
Rob

I love Don't Cross the Streams mode! Great way to beef up the game with new content.

#390 7 years ago

Was hesitant upgrading from 1.05 to 1.11 because I wasn't sure the new rule changes with regard to mode continuation and time out would make it too easy.

Did it over the weekend, and have to admit that overall it makes the game more enjoyable. Even though average scores are higher, it's generally much more satisfying and less furstrating.

So far haven't had any of the bugs that others are reporting.

#391 7 years ago

It's just frustrating that all that has been added to the game is a poorly integrated video mode (which is at least better than the original video mode), and some adjustments. There have been some very minor tweaks to skill shots, but no content has been rolled into the game, and that sucks.

Dwight is onto the next game already. There may be more updates coming, but they're going to either come form a different programmer or they're going to start being even longer in between releases. Boo-urns.

#392 7 years ago

1.11 is a nice subtle update.

Just toasted some Marshmallows and got "We came we Saw We kicked it ass"

If Dwight adds a few modes ala Lyman style on TWD, this pin will be right up there. Already a total blast to play.

#393 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

It's just frustrating that all that has been added to the game is a poorly integrated video mode (which is at least better than the original video mode), and some adjustments. There have been some very minor tweaks to skill shots, but no content has been rolled into the game, and that sucks.
Dwight is onto the next game already. There may be more updates coming, but they're going to either come form a different programmer or they're going to start being even longer in between releases. Boo-urns.

Dang Jar, try and look at the positive side every now and then. It's an awesomely fun pin. Enjoy it.

#394 7 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

I love Don't Cross the Streams mode! Great way to beef up the game with new content.

It's a fun mode but to the earlier poster's point the potential scoring from the two modes is really off balanced and there is no reason why somebody would not choose DCTS. They should alternate modes or something if scoring remains so unbalanced

#395 7 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

It's a fun mode but to the earlier poster's point the potential scoring from the two modes is really off balanced and there is no reason why somebody would not choose DCTS. They should alternate modes or something if scoring remains so unbalanced

I dunno. I've gotten something like 200 million off the ESP one. There are good scores, but they take too long, and it's really not that fun since there's no real talent involved.

#396 7 years ago

Does ESP ever end if you keep getting it right? Got up to 80 Million before I cashed out.

#397 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Dang Jar, try and look at the positive side every now and then. It's an awesomely fun pin. Enjoy it.

It's a fantastic game, but the support for it has been really bad.

#398 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I dunno. I've gotten something like 200 million off the ESP one. There are good scores, but they take too long, and it's really not that fun since there's no real talent involved.

I would change ESP as follows:

You are awarded the points for the level you reach. If you choose to stop, then the points are doubled.

Rob

#399 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, but it's about averages. Average 20-30M on DCTS. I must suck at the ESP one then because I feel like I average 2-4M accounting for the 0 point failures.

#400 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I would change ESP as follows:
You are awarded the points for the level you reach. If you choose to stop, then the points are doubled.
Rob

Great idea actually. Or maybe not doubled but 33% or something

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

15,699 (OBO)
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Fresno, CA
$ 103.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 438 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-code-111-is-up/page/8?hl=cornycrunch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.