image (resized).jpeg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
sw1 (resized).jpg
cosplay-super-troopers-dragoncon (resized).jpg
IMG_7703 (resized).PNG
IMG_3119 (resized).JPG
There are 438 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.
#301 7 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

oh and p.s, I think I had completed the ballroom but immediately after, I shot in the left scoop and the game shut down! Before I could think WTF? a face appeared in the DMD and SCREAMED so loud that the wife and kids heard it from rooms over. Sorry for the spoiler, but I don't even know what I did to get it, it was awesome though.

That's the random scream mode! Randomly when you get one of the scoops it does it. Can be disabled in the menu but I love it!

#302 7 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Just tried to back up my 1.05 before installing 1.11 and can't find anywhere in the menu to do it.
Have tried with a stick which has 1.11 on it and with a stick that doesn't.
Any guidance is appreciated.

Did you ..
* Turn off the machine
* Stick in the flashdrive with 1.05 spk file (formatted to FAT32)
* Turn on the machine
This should find the SPK file regardless of which version it is. Then you just follow the prompts.

#303 7 years ago

I put in a flash drive with 1.11 and it recognized 1.11 and was ready to update the pin. I didn't see an option to download the 1.05 from the pin to the flash drive.

#304 7 years ago

I put in a flash drive with 1.11 and it recognized 1.11 and was ready to update the pin. I didn't see an option to download the 1.05 from the pin to the flash drive.

You would of had to copy the sd card to get 1.05. There's no way to backup or copy from menu system

#305 7 years ago

Hi guys,

This is going to seem like an absolute noob question (and it is I suppose) but I saw back a page or two people talking about headphones. Does GB have a headphone jack and if so where is it.

I need to have a crack at that!!!!!

#306 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

You would of had to copy the sd card to get 1.05. There's no way to backup or copy from menu system

Thanks. I was hoping to back up before installing 1.11 since so many folks are having issues. Even with the bugs is it worth upgrading code? I think I would like being able to continue in a mode (will turn off the timing out a mode option) and am very interested in playing 1.11.

#307 7 years ago
Quoted from rooky79:

Hi guys,
This is going to seem like an absolute noob question (and it is I suppose) but I saw back a page or two people talking about headphones. Does GB have a headphone jack and if so where is it.
I need to have a crack at that!!!!!

It is in the backbox on the main board.
Not the best location but it is there.

#308 7 years ago

You can download the 1.05 from Stern. even though the link is gone the old link still works.
PRO: http://f0727d06e1d39b514478-a613b39d02a32124478c749a23d19af0.r44.cf5.rackcdn.com/ghostbusters-1_05.spk

PREM: http://f0727d06e1d39b514478-a613b39d02a32124478c749a23d19af0.r44.cf5.rackcdn.com/ghostbusters_le-1_05.spk

#309 7 years ago

Thanks! Time to go update.

#310 7 years ago

Hey I've been doing some reading on Mass Hysteria multi ball but nothing comes up on Google. Is it normal when you get Mass Hysteria multi ball that flipper controls are opposite during the multi ball? That's got to be one of the freaking hardest things I've ever had to play through.

#311 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Hey I've been doing some reading on Mass Hysteria multi ball but nothing comes up on Google. Is it normal when you get Mass Hysteria multi ball that flipper controls are opposite during the multi ball? That's got to be one of the freaking hardest things I've ever had to play through.

Yeah, that's normal, but hits to the captive ball reverses it again.

#312 7 years ago

Don't own the game but notice lots of modes ending with same Total score value displayed on DMD

"Who Brought the Dog: Total 21,000,000"

Every.. single.. time

Seems odd?

#313 7 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

Don't own the game but notice lots of modes ending with same Total score value displayed on DMD
"Who Brought the Dog: Total 21,000,000"
Every.. single.. time
Seems odd?

Each shot is worth a set total of points in the mode. 3 shots to complete. The amounts you get can be altered through playfield multipliers, however. But yeah, there's a set value for passing certain modes.

#314 7 years ago

Even with multipliers I swear the DMD always says the same damn thing.
Mode Total: 21,000,000

#315 7 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

Even with multipliers I swear the DMD always says the same damn thing.
Mode Total: 21,000,000

Playfield multipliers and bonus multipliers are separate. its much easier to have bonus multiplier. Unless you're specifically hitting the playfield multipliers (2 x and 3 x on either side of the posts by the left ramp when they are lit) you won't get that playfield multiplier applied to your scene scores.

#316 7 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Playfield multipliers and bonus multipliers are separate. its much easier to have bonus multiplier. Unless you're specifically hitting the playfield multipliers (2 x and 3 x on either side of the posts by the left ramp when they are lit) you won't get that playfield multiplier applied to your scene scores.

Are you sure you don't get more points along the way? I was playing in a tournament and the guy I was playing against got over 60 million from Spooked Librarian. It's how I got knocked out of the tournament, actually. Figured it was either bug (highly likely), or a mulitiplier score.

#317 7 years ago

Still on 1.10, but is anyone else having the ball auto launch? It happens on mine very rarely, but it still does happen.

#318 7 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Still on 1.10, but is anyone else having the ball auto launch? It happens on mine very rarely, but it still does happen.

Yes. It's very random on mine and rare. Also running 1.10.

#319 7 years ago

I can't believe 1.12 isn't up yet to fix the bugs. Disappointed.

#320 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

1.11 was largely to fix the 1.10 bugs. It took quite a while. And really, 1.10 was really just to add a few adjustment options and the new video mode. I really hope that the next update is more geared towards evolving the gameplay.

Ghostbusters is a fantastic game, but they've left a lot of potential on the table. I hope it keeps getting love.

#321 7 years ago

Just got my premium. Shipped with 1.05 and no issues. Like a dummy I decided to chance putting 1.11 in and of course now the left flipper is randomly dying.
Can someone please send me the 1.05 premium file?

http://f0727d06e1d39b514478-a613b39d02a32124478c749a23d19af0.r44.cf5.rackcdn.com/ghostbusters_le-1_10.spk

Just change the version# in the url from Stern's official site.

#322 7 years ago

This may be a dumb question, but how do you get a mode started (or get the lights flashing indicating the ability to start a mode) when nothing is flashing on the playfield?

#323 7 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

This may be a dumb question, but how do you get a mode started (or get the lights flashing indicating the ability to start a mode) when nothing is flashing on the playfield?

For me, a lot of luck.

#324 7 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Hitting the Slimer target. Spelling G-H-O-S-T brings Slimer down. Hit him 3 times to light the modes. Alternatively, start a mode with a skill shot.

#325 7 years ago

Just updated mine on route this wed. Already getting reports of a few strange things. I have a gb prem. Late September build.

Searching for balls at end of game then has to be restarted to get to work. I saw someone else posted this problem.

In previous code (1.10) once I put my ball in the right hole for video mode the game would freeze. Everything was unresponsive. Obviously not everytime. But once a week or so.

Hope this helps. Excited to get the finished code. I'm sure they are tracking all these down.

#326 7 years ago

Just had the same exact 'crash' with end of game ball search on ours here at Cafe One, start button would not start game. Reset fixed it.

#327 7 years ago

On the 1.11 attract mode where you have the screen talking about the slimer originally being called onionhead, it says the "puppets smell" - this is possessive, so it needs an apostrophe and should therefore be "puppet's smell".

#328 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

On the 1.11 attract mode where you have the screen talking about the slimer originally being called onionhead, it says the "puppets smell" - this is possessive, so it needs an apostrophe and should therefore be "puppet's smell".

Let's not overwhelm them with code fixes, they are struggling to do anything to the code at all.. so I'm sure that will get pushed down the list of changes to the next code update, September 2017

#329 7 years ago

premium owner since october and no issues with code......

one thing that has started to happen is the ball is jumping off of the large left ramp and certain angle and speeds. anyone else experience this? Just started happening more often.

#330 7 years ago

Edited for fun
Sure wish the new code would fix things

#331 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Found this laying around...

good found

and as a reminder, as i already explained how the stay puft multiplicators works (because yes it works) :

- the single active "X1" (of the 4) did change with bumpers, no control on that
- until you did not shot to begin the mode, you'll upgrade the value of the MP with the gozer target
- but when you made a main stay puft shot, gozer goes OFF and than you'll get the MP corresponding to that 1st shot you've made to began the mode

#332 7 years ago

(edit) oups oups & oups

i smell an update is coming...

#333 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Hitting the Slimer target. Spelling G-H-O-S-T brings Slimer down. Hit him 3 times to light the modes. Alternatively, start a mode with a skill shot.

This doesn't work for me (v 1.11). Not sure if it's a bug or not. I hit ghost to bring simmer down, hit him a couple of times and he goes back up - all normal. But there's no flashing mode lights. Instead I have to also hit the right loop. Then all the mode ladder lights flash and I can select a ladder. Anyone else getting this?

#334 7 years ago

Randomly the third slimer hit will be in the ecto goggles

#335 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

This doesn't work for me (v 1.11). Not sure if it's a bug or not. I hit ghost to bring simmer down, hit him a couple of times and he goes back up - all normal. But there's no flashing mode lights. Instead I have to also hit the right loop. Then all the mode ladder lights flash and I can select a ladder. Anyone else getting this?

Use your goggles.

#336 7 years ago

Well it is. But it may not fix anything according to someone that tried it. Stern hasn't officially released it.

#337 7 years ago

Randomly the third slimer hit will be in the ecto goggles

Ahah....never new. Sneaky slimer.

#338 7 years ago

my game code is 1.05 and i herd 1.11 has issues ? Do you know if possible to get 1.10 someplace ? I have a pro

#339 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

my game code is 1.05 and i herd 1.11 has issues ? Do you know if possible to get 1.10 someplace ? I have a pro

Pro- 1.10
http://f0727d06e1d39b514478-a613b39d02a32124478c749a23d19af0.r44.cf5.rackcdn.com/ghostbusters-1_10.spk

#341 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Sometimes the 3rd shot is in the Ecto Goggles. Look there and if Slimer is in the screen, that's where you finish. The bummer about that happening is that you have to start the right ladder mode. I wish it wouldn't immediately trigger a mode start.

scoleribug (resized).jpgscoleribug (resized).jpg

Had a bug where the Scoleri targets would pop up at the beginning of the game. I had to power cycle to fix it. Right after that I got the bug where Slimer stays stuck at the far left, in front of the Firehouse. Also had to power cycle to fix. Both would be real bad for a location.

#342 7 years ago

Been playing around with the left captive ball shots. Can someone explain how they work? Doesn't seem to be much logic to how the awards are awarded.

#343 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Been playing around with the left captive ball shots. Can someone explain how they work? Doesn't seem to be much logic to how the awards are awarded.

From what I can tell at the start of the game you can qualify MB locks by hitting 2 balls. To qualify other awards you hit the left ramp and then the standups under the Library. To collect awards you then complete the captive balls.

#344 7 years ago

Still on 1.05...want to upgrade just not sure with all the issues reported...the mode progression would be huge...

#345 7 years ago
Quoted from thall17:

Still on 1.05...want to upgrade just not sure with all the issues reported...the mode progression would be huge...

I suggest you try 1.11 for a few days. If you decide you want 1.05, you can just reload the 1.05.
Personally, I updated to 1.11 and am very happy I did.
The stern code updates allow loading an old update after a newer update.

In short its worth the update. If you hate it, you can always load1.05 again.
(pro)
http://f0727d06e1d39b514478-a613b39d02a32124478c749a23d19af0.r44.cf5.rackcdn.com/ghostbusters-1_05.spk

#346 7 years ago
Quoted from thall17:

From reading these threads you'd think the world was ending on the new code. Don't believe it until you see for yourself. I held off on 1.05 forever but loaded 1.11 a couple weeks ago. It's an entirely different game with mode continue and much better in my opinion.

Either way don't believe the sky is falling. It may rain sometimes but the sky isn't falling.

#347 7 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

From reading these threads you'd think the world was ending on the new code. Don't believe it until you see for yourself. I held off on 1.05 forever but loaded 1.11 a couple weeks ago. It's an entirely different game with mode continue and much better in my opinion.

It is a big step up, but the weak flipper issues are real. I do still think it's worth upgrading to 1.11, but I'm hoping a bug fix is around the corner.

#348 7 years ago

Maybe it's worth a shot to see if 1.12 fixes the weak flipper issue.
Just replace 1.11 with 1.12 in the download path.

#349 7 years ago

I am still on 1.10, and I had the machine lockup when ESP mode was started. It looks like everything was still runnning, but you couldn't do anything. Had to get a tilt warning to resume game. I've been playing on 1.10 for a while, and this was the first time I saw this (was a four player game).

#350 7 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Maybe it's worth a shot to see if 1.12 fixes the weak flipper issue.
Just replace 1.11 with 1.12 in the download path.

Since the cat is out, I will repost.
I did not have a weak flipper problem so I don't know if 1.12 fixes it or not.
However after about 30 games and one with the glass off I can find nothing new in it.
Still even has the annoying Ballroom error of saying to shoot the purple shots even though they are blue on the playfield.
How hard is that to fix?
We streamed this code last night and my son put up a 6 billion point game,and was only one mode away from "We Believe".
So if you want to see it www.twitch.tv/thepinballmafia

IMG_3262 (resized).JPGIMG_3262 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Alpharetta, GA
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 49.95
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

15,699 (OBO)
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 438 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-code-111-is-up/page/7?hl=omgitsadam and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.