image (resized).jpeg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
sw1 (resized).jpg
cosplay-super-troopers-dragoncon (resized).jpg
IMG_7703 (resized).PNG
IMG_3119 (resized).JPG
There are 438 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.
#1 7 years ago

NEW CODE - Ghostbusters Pinball V 1.11 - Pro/Premium/LE - Now Available!

This update fixes found bugs and has minor adjustments to the software for better game play and earnings.

Ghostbusters Pro: http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-ghostbusters-pro

Ghostbusters Premium: http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-ghostbusters-premium

Ghostbusters LE: http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-ghostbusters-le

LE/PREMIUM V1.11
===================================
New:
- Added Calibration feature to slimer test.

Fixes:
- Fixed slimer motor controller affecting the E lamp in PKE
- Fixed issue when choosing which video mode times out
- Fixed issue in negative video mode where the game would not allow input from the player
- Fixed total score showing zero if it was the last mode
- Fixed issue where the slings could bounce the ball back and forth too long.

Tweaks:
- Added Catching Ghost to some skill shot trees
- Added Increase Super Jackpot value to some skill shot trees.
- Added Light 2X multiplier to some skill shot trees.
- Tweaked the skill shot instructions and timing
- Made scare feature more rare
- Made kick out sounds a bit louder

#SternPinball Ghostbusters (Pro) #NewCode

#2 7 years ago

Downloading now!

#3 7 years ago

Yeah I have to run into work and get a USB stick. I've lent all mine out

#4 7 years ago

minimal changes.
I thought there were many more bugs in the last version that were described by pinsiders

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from JDD:

minimal changes.
I thought there were many more bugs in the last version that were described by pinsiders

dont be surprise, you're right... :/

#6 7 years ago

For the love of God, please limit the "OK, who brought the dog" callout!!!!

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

For the love of God, please limit the "OK, who brought the dog" callout!!!!

#8 7 years ago

Just installed new code.

Anyone else have their left flipper go weak in the middle of a game? Mine did.

Restarted the machine & the left flipper worked properly again for a bit before going weak again.

Node board issue?

#9 7 years ago

Bets on how long it takes someone to complain about no KISS code update?

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Just installed new code.
Restarted the machine & the left flipper worked properly again for a bit before going weak again.
Node board issue?

I remember with GOTLE there was weak flippers after an update and had to be fixed in a later update.

Quoted from T-800:

Bets on how long it takes someone to complain about no KISS code update?

Where is the Kiss code?

#11 7 years ago

Wish we could finally get a KISS code update...

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Just installed new code.
Node board issue?

anyone else want to confirm if they are getting the same issue.

Was going to update our route game, but cant deal with anther screw up with another improperly test code update.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Just installed new code.
Node board issue?

Yes, mine did too. I thought maybe I imagined it, but since you said it I think this is definitely a new problem!

DO NOT UPDATE TO 1.11!!!!

Rob

#14 7 years ago

I'm annoyed now...

Rob

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Yes, mine did too. I thought maybe I imagined it, but since you said it I think this is definitely a new problem!
Rob

Yikes. I think I'll hold off...

#16 7 years ago

Aaarghhh! I'm sticking with 1.05 then.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Yikes. I think I'll hold off...

I need to play more, but this could be a new issue. I had it happen once, but only played 2 brief games. I was going to say something, but someone else already reported the same thing with the left flipper going weak. Since the node firmware updated again, this might not be fixable by going back to 1.10 or 1.05??? If it is a problem, I hope we don't have to wait weeks for another fix.

Rob

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

thanks for the confirmation.

Dwight, you reading this? What can we do to help diagnose and get this fixed?

#19 7 years ago

was excited , now I'm not. I don't want a new bug, and I was hoping for a huge update before Christmas with some new sounds and more voice calls from the movies. oh well. Thanks Rob and Pinb for the heads up on the flipper issue

#20 7 years ago

Suppose it's going to be tough to diagnose how big a problem it is if not many people update... Someone else can test it out.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Suppose it's going to be tough to diagnose how big a problem it is if no one updates... Someone else can test it out.

Well update your game then! I'm sure it will get fixed soon. We could use more confirmation of this issue.

Rob

#23 7 years ago

So it looks like there's a chance that something in the new code's node board update screws with your left flipper power.

I reinstalled the old code (1.10), and it reset the node boards & my left flipper is working properly again.

#24 7 years ago

Anyone NOT able to replicate this issue with 1.11? I'm in the process of updating and can test in about 30 minutes. I did take an image of my SD card that has 1.05 on it so I can revert back if necessary but if the node boards get updated with 1.11 (and that correlates with the potential weak flipper issue) I'm wondering if that flipper will remain weak regardless.

Is the weak left flipper something that happens once, briefly, consistently, etc? Can anyone offer specifics so I know what to look for? I'm happy to help troubleshoot if it helps Dwight with the code.

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Suppose it's going to be tough to diagnose how big a problem it is if not many people update... Someone else can test it out.

I am willing to test IF Dwight is around and wants the help from the community.

#26 7 years ago

Besides that... uhm,... they made the kickout sounds louder?! The problem is that there's (Still) playing 2 of them after each other sometimes. Now you can hear them both clearly (and know when the Kickout will happen) but isn't there supposed to be only one soundeffect?! - Stil have that 1/3 of the time.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

So it looks like something in the new code's node board update screws with your left flipper power.
I reinstalled the old code (1.10), and it reset the node boards & my left flipper is working properly again.

So, installing an older update essentially 'downgrades' the node board firmware? Hmmmm. I don't have the older 1.05 or 1.10 pro files any more. I think I want to go back to 1.05 now...

Rob

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

So, installing an older update essentially 'downgrades' the node board firmware? Hmmmm.
Rob

This is just what I'm guessing from my own personal experience.

I tried calling Stern tech support, but nobody answered my call.

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

This is what I'm guessing from my personal experience.
I tried calling Stern tech support, but nobody answered my call.

They are not going to be open today.

Rob

#30 7 years ago

Another well tested code update!

#31 7 years ago

(Duplicate post)

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

They are not going to be open today.
Rob

Wait, they released code on a day when they won't be in the office AND on a Friday?!

In the vast majority of the development world, new builds are released early in the week so that proper support can be available if there are issues. If this code had some critical flaw that was causing coils to lock and burn, it wouldn't get any support until Monday? Sheesh.

#33 7 years ago

Very sad indeed and I am sitting here thinking about getting a bm66,I am the sad one

#34 7 years ago

Played 3 games on 1.11 with first game over 800 million and wasn't able to replicate the weak left flipper on GB Premium. Will continue to play as I am hosting league night tonight. If there is an issue I'm sure we will find it. Small sample size but so far so good.

#35 7 years ago

After the buggy 1.10 release, you would think they would fully test 1.11 ... nope. Total joke

#36 7 years ago

They should make the scare feature an adjustable one in the menu. Happens alot, sometimes or never.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Wish we could finally get a KISS code update...

It's only been 7 months. Abandoning games take time you know.

#38 7 years ago

Dropping old BDK code into new BM'66 cabs takes time too you know. Patience is a pinball virtue people. I do hope Stern fires QA peeps at some point for not catching bugs. Smh

#39 7 years ago

I went from 1.05 to 1.11, never installed 1.10. I have played at least 10 games with out any issues

#40 7 years ago

Yea you can't assume that all bugs are from a lack of testing. Perhaps they tested the hell out of it and never reproduced these problems. Weak flippers suck but it doesn't sounds like everyone can reproduce it. I'm still on 1.05 for now. Thankfully the initial code release was solid.

#41 7 years ago

Where's the GOT code?

#42 7 years ago

Anyone else notice Tobin doesnt light at 20 ghosts? nor award if hit?

#43 7 years ago

Rob

#44 7 years ago

Gah. Reports of bugs have me, uh, bugged. I guess I'll wait a bit longer...

Aside from the bad stuff, how is that extra 2X integration? I think that's a good step forward.

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Played 3 games on 1.11 with first game over 800 million and wasn't able to replicate the weak left flipper on GB Premium. Will continue to play as I am hosting league night tonight. If there is an issue I'm sure we will find it. Small sample size but so far so good.

Weak left flipper happened again on my pro after 1 game tonight. Also, I'm not certain, but I was playing 'he slimed me' and the last shot where you hit slimer awarded all by itself, the ball didn't hit him. Well, the ball was nearby, but I was almost sure it did not hit slimer.

I hope 1.12 is released asap. Or maybe Stern can just make 1.05 available again.

Rob

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

So it looks like there's a chance that something in the new code's node board update screws with your left flipper power.

Which model? I have a pro and no copy of the older code.

Rob

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am willing to test IF Dwight is around and wants the help from the community.

I am willing to test too!!

Rob

#48 7 years ago

To clarify the tobin bug, it also appears to affect ESP. It happens when you collect the required amount of ghosts while a scene is running. When the scene is over, the awards are not lit. If you are not in a scene, then the awards are lit as they are supposed to. I don't know if this happened before 1.11 or not.

Does someone else want to try this?

Rob

#49 7 years ago

they are also supposed to fix a problem in the code that the ticket system won't work in redemption mode.
A few of us are waiting for that.
other spike games work, just Ghostbusters doesn't.

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Played more GB ver 1.11 this evening on GB PREMIUM during league night and never had any issues with weak left flipper (for what it's worth).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Alpharetta, GA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 103.00
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 438 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-code-111-is-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.