IMG_1699 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1697 (resized).png
IMG_1698 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5065 (resized).jpg
20231210_122734 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zora.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3960 6 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Man I love this game and I hate it. I'm not a terrible player with most games but with GB Prem, I can't advance ladders to save my life it seems. Making the subway ramp or left orbit 6 times out of 10 hits the multiplier targets which is high drain risk, the ghost target is a guaranteed drain most of the time as well. I've adjusted the flippers up a bit and it's helped for some backhand shots and ball control but I still can't consistently post pass (seems to be a stern thing as on B/W it's a non issue). I guess I need to get better is all, but I always seem to drain when trying to get to the third mode on any ladder - 2 modes max for me. If the scoring was more balanced I'd at least feel like I had a decent game, but that would only last so long as I want to see the end modes and no way in hell am I going to add bigger flippers! I see people posting huge scores 300 Mil + and I have no idea how they are doing it. Maybe they are masters of the nudge...

The modes are not necessarily the key for high scores. Try to activate and collect the ghosts and use the playfield multipliers in the storage facility MB and/or PKE.

#4001 6 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

Fun thing I learned replacing the Library scoop protector, you can widen and narrow the entrance to spinner lane (left orbit). The screw that holds down the metal rail with the blue bumper on it is held by an adjustable brace. Mine was set as narrow as it would go by factory settings, and I have always found that shot pretty hard. Just widened it up and its a much more reasonable shot now. Going to see if I can do the same with the right short ramp tonight.

Do you mean the 2x multiplier Button? But if you move that to the right to widen the Spinner Orbit the gap for the left Ramp would be more narrow, is that correct?

#4003 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Pretty sure he means the other side. The left guide has a blue rubber thingie at the end right by the scoop. If you look up under the plastic, you can see the adjustable part.
Mine seems to already be all the way open, as the blue part is against the scoop already.

And how do you adjust it, from below the playfield?

7 months later
#5014 5 years ago

Very small ghosting at the top of the super jackpot insert.

3 months later
#5274 5 years ago

These scores are crazy. Interesting that some comments state that they do not know how they got there. My high score is something in the 10B and the following is about 5B.

To be honest this shows that the scoring urgently needs some polish. The huge scores depend on the playfield multipliers to be available in the right moment. And thus you need luck to hit the K lane. It is not fun for me to have such a dependency of the scoring from the skill shoot in K.

I hope that the code update adjusts the scoring back to the basics: good shots/long play leads to high scoring.

1 month later
#5433 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The stacked book captive ball turns it off for a brief time.
And yes, I hate it, too. The red lights on the outlanes should blink longer and increasingly rapidly before the reverse kicks (back) in to give you better warning.

I think the captive ball turns it off and on. So when you hit it once, it is turned off and stays off if you don't hit it again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zora.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=zora and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.