IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zerbam.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5611 5 years ago

new member.......just added a nice gb premium to my lineup

3 months later
#5971 5 years ago

can you add a picture of what you are describing

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Have you reversed the sling rubbers yet? If not do that and they become more active. Just switch positions of the sling rubber and the post rubber and for whatever reason they become much more active.

#5973 5 years ago

i reviewed previous posts...........mine need to be changed..........i will correct later today...........thanks

2 months later
#6305 4 years ago

music city pinball seems to have the topper available...........$499.00

https://musiccitypinball.net/product/ghostbusters-topper/

#6317 4 years ago

see post #6305 above for topper posibility

1 year later
#9126 3 years ago

here is the first post.......i would like the free set

1 week later
#9159 3 years ago

i was the first response a few day ago so ralphwiggum at YOUBENTMYWOOKIE sent me a free set of his ghostbusters linticular cards. they look awesome but are hard to photograph. you look at the rule card from one direction you see ecto 1, the other direction you see slimer. highly recommend these for you own ghostbusters machine.

IMG_0344 (resized).jpgIMG_0344 (resized).jpgIMG_0345 (resized).jpgIMG_0345 (resized).jpgIMG_0346 (resized).jpgIMG_0346 (resized).jpgIMG_0349 (resized).jpgIMG_0349 (resized).jpgIMG_0347 (resized).jpgIMG_0347 (resized).jpgIMG_0348 (resized).jpgIMG_0348 (resized).jpg
#9161 3 years ago

like i said hard to get good photos

1 month later
#9290 2 years ago
Quoted from hd60609:

I was bothered by the flat buildings plastics used in the game. I removed them and made several 3D printer prototypes to get the best appearance and fit.
[quoted image]
Here’s what I ended up with. The buildings behind the firehouse took roughly 4 hours to print and the Stay Puft buildings took a bit over 6 hours. Once 3D printed, the window lights were cut out with a vinyl cutter and adhered, then the buildings were clear-coated.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
There are two separate areas of buildings. I wish both were simple bolt-on, easy installs. They are bolt-on… easy, but they were a little more involved than I wanted them to be.
The buildings behind the firehouse needed the playfield to be raised and I worked from the side of the game. A few screws needed to be loosened and a few removed to obtain access to the existing buildings. Unscrew both bolts at the bottom of the plastic and affix the 3D buildings with the existing mounts and screws.
[quoted image]
The buildings in front of Stay Puft are more visible and impressive, but of course they were more involved to put on. After removing the two screws that hold the stock building plastic, simply affix the 3D buildings with the existing mounts and screws. Sure, but I needed to take the main ramp completely off the game (removing the flap screws, several ramp mounts, unplugging a few items under the playfield and feed through).
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I am pleased with the way these turned out. Here is the final design.
[quoted image]
Such a great game and great toys as is but just wanted something a bit more custom for the buildings.
I made a couple extra sets, if anyone is interested in one. I will list them in a marketplace ad.[quoted image][quoted image]

pm sent

2 weeks later
#9336 2 years ago

help...i have the small hot wheels size ecto 1 size lighted mod (came loose with my machine when i bought it), it has 2 wires coming out...no plug or clips...and no installation instructions....i want to mount it to the left ramp air ball protector. what do wire it to under the playfield? solder it to the ecto lighted insert?

#9353 2 years ago

i asked earlier about installing my ecto 1.....got a response about connecting it to a GI light socket, but the it would be on all of the time.....can it somehow be connected to the ecto lighted insert near the firestation

1 month later
#9389 2 years ago

just added "pinballking"s fire station mod.......looks great

IMG_0424 (2) (resized).jpgIMG_0424 (2) (resized).jpgIMG_0425 (resized).jpgIMG_0425 (resized).jpg
#9391 2 years ago

I drilled and tapped a hole in the bottom of ecto and drilled a hole in the clear plastic and bolted mine in place with a 1/4" flat head bolt.........it is'nt going anywhere

1 year later
#11085 1 year ago

contact you?......is there a problem with it...........i have it listed on my birthday wish list for my family to purchase

2 months later
#11309 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I was also like the train car but seeing thru it was an issue. I did a bridge instead that rests on the ramp top ledge.
[quoted image]

I JUST LOOKED BACK THRU YOUR WHOLE FIREHOUSE THREAD AND DID NOT SEE THIS BRIDGE ANYWHERE......INSTALLED PICTURES PLEASE!!!

6 months later
#11881 10 months ago

WHICH WALKING STAY PUFT MOD DO YOU HAVE?
Pastor 69 he has made an adjustable mount for his walking stay puft to miss the 3-d buildings

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 103.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zerbam.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=zerbam and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.