20231210_122734 (resized).jpg
BD2CE732-C3B2-41F6-B10D-9C1350BB4027_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
24FEB084-9AC1-4277-9840-A649D39F1484_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
E668B039-982B-4264-BE43-A3CFB54287D0_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
A581A7CB-8588-4E31-88C0-22E3AE3C3039_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txstargazer3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#351 7 years ago

I'm in for an LE.

#354 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

Nice did u get one from the start or get lucky recently?

I got one at the start. Looks like it is an expensive proposition to get one nowadays.

1 month later
#836 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Got my Stern art blades on and they look GREAT! But let me tell you the backing is SUPER sticky and once they're down their DOWN....no second chances.

Did you remove the playfield to install them?

2 weeks later
#1131 7 years ago

Thanks for the heads up Pinballlew! Just ordered one with Prime 1-click. The free shipping is really nice for picking up small items like this.

#1132 7 years ago

Amazon showing only 9 left in stock for $11.11

#1146 7 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

What do you think?

I like the unusual layout and approach to the game. I don't need a derivative or re-skinned pin. Many folks have been complaining about too many pins being similar (e.g. fan layouts, etc). Now we have something different - I love it!

#1170 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Well,folks,had a talk with my dealer yesterday,(Gameroomguys),and they said the GB/pre,s are going through a QC recheck,and should be going out ,now,in August!

I'll happily wait longer for my LE in order to get an extra QC check.

11 months later
#3329 6 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

I just went through the whole photo gallery for this thread and I am amazed no one has tried replacing all rubbers with the clear green rings from super-bands.
http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/rubbers/super-bands/green.html
I'm contemplating giving it a try, but there's a voice in the back of my head saying that the game is just going to become less bouncy and I'm going to put the old rubbers back on. It would Look amazing though....

It just might work. If you try it, please post photos and a report on how they play.

1 week later
#3373 6 years ago

What's the consensus on the topper? At $500, I'm reluctant. Does it interface with the gameplay in any cool way?

#3375 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I do like the topper, and it integrates nicely with the software, but I think it's way overpriced. I would never pay $500 for it.

I agree. It looks cool but I have a hard time justifying the $500 price. I'm not sure that it is a good value at that price.

1 week later
#3432 6 years ago

I'm eager to see how the strolling Stay Puft man works out. I have a NIB GB Premium arriving any day now and I'm considering ordering one.

#3435 6 years ago

Thanks orb, found it. Great motion; I'm surprised that he leans as far as he does - looks great. Hoping that we get a user report in the next couple of days.

#3439 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

The Mezel folks told me they are posting a new instructional video on the website with the missing segment. Hopefully will get Mr. Puft walking soon!

It just got posted on Facebook.

1 week later
#3486 6 years ago

Tomorrow is the big day! My NIB GB Premium is being delivered tomorrow and I'm looking forward to becoming a member of the club at long last.

1 month later
#3696 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

For the PKZ shot, if you haven't modified the stand up under the ramp, then do so. You can buy a shorter standoff and replace it, then the ramp works SO much better. It becomes a fair shot (still hard, but doesn't bounce around and come out).

I'd like to make this mod on my Premium. What size standoff should I use? Thanks!

1 week later
#3726 6 years ago

Marco is currently out of stock on this size riser, but Pinball life has them.

1 week later
#3761 6 years ago

I haven't installed this kit, but it looks like the green LEDs with the Slimer cutouts would be really cool. Now you've got me considering it!

2 weeks later
#3876 6 years ago

Does anyone have a recommendation for changing out the rubbers on a Premium? I'm not crazy about the black rubbers on the slings, for instance. I see that Titan has a few kits available. I'm not sure about the clear ones on the slings because of the blinding lights during some modes. Any ideas?

#3888 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

So how are the rings situated now? The large ring on the bottom and small post rings on top?

Yes. I just changed mine. It took 5 minutes and made a HUGE difference.
Just stretch the large band out a bit and slide it down past the rubber ring. Then slide each one up the post into the two grooves. Do that on all three posts on each sling and you're done.

Do it!

Thanks for the tip golfingdad1.

#3896 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'm thinking about trying this myself. I think a little more activity with the magna slings would be nice ad long as they aren't too active. So they still act like normal slings sometimes when the rubbers are switched?
I'm curious to see how many people here in this thread have switched them around and how they like it. Please come forward if you have done this GB owners. Thanks!

I did it yesterday and it is MUCH better. My advice is to try it. It only takes 5 minutes to do. You don't need any tools and you don't have to remove any plastics. Just stretch the long band out and put it below the ring then push them both up into the post notches.

2 months later
#4299 6 years ago

Yesterday I ordered a purple set for my Premium.

1 month later
#4600 6 years ago

What happened in the JT court appearance this month?

Disregard - Pinball News has posted a report.

1 year later
#6776 4 years ago

Trudeau used to refer to this larger flipper gap as one of his signature features. I added the center post.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
15,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 26.50
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
Plastics
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txstargazer3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=txstargazer3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.