IMG_1699 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1697 (resized).png
IMG_1698 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5065 (resized).jpg
20231210_122734 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ralphwiggum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8817 3 years ago

I am no longer in the club, but finally got around to finishing the instruction cards I made for my premium. I am looking for someone who wants a free set of these in exchange for some pictures installed on their machine. If you have interest, please let me know.

Right Card Watermarked (resized).jpgRight Card Watermarked (resized).jpg
Left Card Watermarked (resized).jpgLeft Card Watermarked (resized).jpg

#8820 3 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

Gonna look so good when it’s all done
[quoted image]

Looks awesome, I sent you a PM.

4 months later
#9125 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I am no longer in the club, but finally got around to finishing the instruction cards I made for my premium. I am looking for someone who wants a free set of these in exchange for some pictures installed on their machine. If you have interest, please let me know.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Same offer, different cards.... this time in 3D. If you live in the Continental US, and haven't done this offer with me before, here you go. If you like these cards and can take some pictures of them installed, I will send you a set for free in exchange for your pictures.

First person to POST IN THIS THREAD with your interest, gets the free set.

Simulated 3d Effect-
Ghostbusters.gifGhostbusters.gif

Link to Pinside shop if you are interested in purchasing a set-
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie/04893-ghostbusters-lenticular-apron-cards

Thanks!

#9130 3 years ago
Quoted from zerbam:

here is the first post.......i would like the free set

Cards are coming your way... Thanks!

Quoted from Chambo:

Surely a post from Australia deserves a free set? Taking lenticular to the world and all that?

My cards have been sent all over the world now, including Australia.....

Thanks everyone, the free set is spoken for!

1 week later
#9162 3 years ago
Quoted from zerbam:

like i said hard to get good photos

It really is... I wish I had a solution... but the lenticular material shoots light everywhere. There is a pinsider here that did a pretty good job experimenting, and got pretty close.

Either way, I appreciate you guys taking pictures, and I am glad you like the cards!

#9165 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Take a short video of the transition and turn it into a gif. I've seen that work well on lenticular poster adds. You can also create a gif of the two raw images transitioning from one to the other to net the same affect.

The Lenticular transition is the easy part, I have done that. The 3D in the real photos is the challenge. I have found some software that sims the 3D, which is the closest I can get. Take a look at my playground here to see all the different effects- https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lenticular-apron-cards

1 month later
#9259 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheberha:

I want to join the club soon.
What is everyone's option on Pro vs Premium?
I know the pro doesnt have the subway or Slimer if I remember right.
Does it make the game feel radically different? A pro is more my budget but could save up the extra for a premium.

I bought a Premium NIB, and I never think the Premiums offer enough to justify the additional cost. The magnaslings alone made me pull the trigger on a Premium. They were made for this game (Ghosts doing funky stuff with the balls). The other stuff is negotiable for sure, but those magnaslings are a game changer for me. Nothing like cradling a ball or two during a multiball, only to have the magnaslings pull them off the flipper and send them somewhere else.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
Plastics
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ralphwiggum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=ralphwiggum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.