IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ollulanus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11376 1 year ago

Don't suppose anyone has a right side head decal for the pro they'd be willing to part with by chance? Picked up one recently, only damage I can find is a nick outta the decal on that side. Not even visible in a lineup, but would also be simple to replace and make "perfect" if I could track one down.

#11380 1 year ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Contact Terry at Pinballlife. He can order you one at a reasonable price if they exist.

They actually had one listed and I tried to order it, but came up unavailable when I tried to check out. Will try stern and terry or Margaret directly though. Figured I'd start here since I know some folks wind up with them as backups and the like. Thanks!

#11383 1 year ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Funny, I had just ordered that right one, apparently the last one they had as it is gone from the site now. I actually need a left side instead so if you can find me a left I'll swap you

YOU BASTARD! Lol

Seriously, if it's the wrong side for ya shoot me a PM and just sell it to me. Had the thing in my cart for a week, just waiting because I always think of one more thing after I order, lol.

#11389 1 year ago
Quoted from CoasterG:

I need to turn the Tilt sensitivity down since the prior owner of my Pro was a restaurant and they had it maxed out. I see a Tilt setting in the adjustments, but whats a good range for it? Any other suggestions on modifying tilt?

Do you know how the bob works? Simplest thing to do is to loosen the thumb screw on the bob itself, slide it down on the rod. The lower it is, the less sensitive it will be. It's conical and triggers on contact with the metal ring; lower essentially=smaller bob, harder to get it to hit the ring.

Tilt debounce in settings controls how long the machine waits before registering a second tilt after the first.

#11394 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I added some titanium anodized leg bolts to my GB and a couple other pins (green on GZ). I had wanted to try them for awhile, and I could never find anodized leg bolts (only nuts, washers and screws). These aren’t cheap (about $48 a game) but titanium is pricy. They are surprisingly light for leg bolts, and the color won’t chip or rub off, at least not easily. Powder coated bolts can be a problem, so these are a nice option.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Slick. Where'd you find those?

#11399 1 year ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Have you already called Stern support to see if they have any left in their inventory?

Indeed, I love my Titanium PCAT watch. I find it hard to choose any one of my stainless options after wearing it.

Contacted stern, they blew me off and said call a distro. Contacted Terry at PL, and he sent me a hilarious short email about how stern does what they want, sends him what they want, and does either only when they want without notice. Rarely seen an email drip with frustration like that one, laughed and felt for the guy.

Meanwhile, if I called spooky there's a good chance one would wind up in the mail with other random parts they thought I might be able to use. Hell, JJP has pretty damn good support compared to stern....

#11401 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

A disturbing statement. Makes me fear 3-4 more years out and imagine if that circuit board on the back box went bad. Will Stern make that CB available for a machine that sold for $$$$ thousands of dollars new but is now yesterday's news?

Yeah. I mean, a nick in a decal is really no big deal at end of day, but lots of more important things that could fail. You'd think if they can sell 13m in Bond LEs in one day, they could offer up a little customer support. So many horror stories about people waiting forever for node boards on brand new games.... I'm one of the guys who ordered a Bond, but it's likely my last stern. Spooky, JJP, American - all are a safer bet if you have a problem.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

15,699 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ollulanus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=ollulanus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.