IMG_5283 (resized).JPG
IMG_3379 (resized).jpeg
5D7850F1-C7F1-40E5-9D71-B6556B5B407B_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
99FC1046-68C2-42E1-8999-D286B8C8E350_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
GBstud (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nitrojcrawf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#347 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I wouldnt say im lucky just persistent.....

Is that what you call it!

1 month later
#917 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

back in the day, people would say they had a great time PLAYING a game. Now when blinging it out or the first thoughts become (what crap can I stick in here) before even getting it home. there is something to be said for this new generation of collectors.

People with "too much bloody money"

#986 7 years ago

So, are all the playfields spelled correctly now?

#1086 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Who is supplying the speaker grills? I don't want to over mod my game but I like the look of both those and the art blades.

Here you go:
http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Acrylic-Designs.html

1 week later
#1240 7 years ago

Was just told by my Dist that LE's are delayed until August and Prem's will follow near end of August. Start charging Stern 6 months lost interest.

2 months later
#1668 7 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

Deposit in March. Paid in full in June. Still waiting... good luck with that.

Same Boat, Paid full in April and still waiting.

1 month later
#1848 7 years ago

After Delay finally arrived! Cabinet build is Nov 4 2016. Few issues out of the box. P switch need adjusted as so did the upper ramp switch. Slimmer dragging ass on everything. Came with 1.05 Code. I am on the Fence about updating. I the last pic this metal stand off is behind the slimmer pole, am I missing something?

IMG_0254 (resized).jpgIMG_0254 (resized).jpg
IMG_0253 (resized).jpgIMG_0253 (resized).jpg
IMG_0246 (resized).jpgIMG_0246 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#1962 7 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

I unexpectedly picked up a Pro last night from a fellow Pinsider for $4500. Like new condition with a Nov. build date. Such a fun game! Sadly, I sold my Back to the Future to fund it but I was made an offer I couldn't refuse. I think GB is a heck of an upgrade to my collection! Mine includes the bag w/ the manual etc but is there a warranty card included? The previous owner said he never registered it so I'm hoping I can register it to obtain the warranty (hopefully no issues).

Go to Sterns site and register online. Does it matter, not really.
http://sternpinball.com/warranty

4 months later
#3227 6 years ago

I drain more by bounce arounds than bounce overs.. I tapped my rails up on my Prem day one and have not one bounce over. I guess I am lucky.

1 year later
#5035 5 years ago

For the love of God people, it's pinball. If the price is right buy it and play the heck out of it. This is a hobby, enjoy it.

1 month later
#5153 5 years ago

Stern releases 4 games before a code update for Ghost Busters

#5160 5 years ago

I had something weird happen today. My son and I were playing a 2 player game when he had a ball roll not through the subway. game went into ball search and eventually the ball kicked out. The game played for another 45 seconds when the display said game restarting. Game cycled through a reboot. Never has done this. Anyone else?

#5166 5 years ago

Cool, starting to sound like a code thing not a node board thing. Just never happened before and we play the dog snot out of it.

2 months later
#5341 5 years ago

So I guess the huge code update we have all been waiting for won't be what we think it will be. Or at least no new animations.... Great to have this display though.

#5393 5 years ago

Wonder if it some how related to JT court case as it keeps getting pushed back. Really need to update soon.

3 weeks later
#5495 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Hoping someone can help me out. I really want to fix my PKE/right ramp shot, and saw on a thread that you can remove the 2" hex spacer and replace with a 1 5/8" and it will stop rolling back out. I found the part at marco----> https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/254-5008-13 but man I hate to pay the shipping on 1 little item (The shipping is almost 4 times the cost of the part) Anyone by chance have this hex spacer I could buy from you?

I don't remember if it is threaded all the way through. If it is just take a hack saw and cut some off.

3 months later
#5854 5 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

If only more people would talk with their wallets instead of buying every new Stern release. I now know quite a few people who have not been buying new Sterns because they are angry about the constant, blatant disregard for people who purchased Ghostbusters.

I haven't purchased one since Ghost Busters! I really wanted a Munsters too. I purchased CGC MM and AFMR.

#5875 5 years ago
Quoted from AudioHaven:

I've been under a rock for awhile!

Pretty big rock. Lol

2 weeks later
#5968 5 years ago

I love my premium. I love the randomness of the magna slings

#5970 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Have you reversed the sling rubbers yet? If not do that and they become more active. Just switch positions of the sling rubber and the post rubber and for whatever reason they become much more active.

Did that first day out of the box. Thanks for the tip though

#5972 5 years ago
Quoted from zerbam:

can you add a picture of what you are describing

https://images.pinside.com/e/fc/efca308781ccf41f6cadef5c6849e4a23892ff6c/resized/large/efca308781ccf41f6cadef5c6849e4a23892ff6c.jpg

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
You can look back in topic to around post 4471 and see what is discussed.

3 weeks later
#6053 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

That is true. I thought I read that Stern did a change to that area at some point to address that issue, but not 100% sure.

There is a service bulletin on this.

1 week later
#6120 4 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

We also heard that from ZombiYeti.
I did hear it from another source as well. Let’s just hope it’s not only bug fixes.

At this point I would be happy with bug fixes!

3 weeks later
#6342 4 years ago

Remember the day you were excited when this game was announced. Remember the day when you got your NIB Ghost Busters. Remember the day you first played it. The feeling of excitement and joy turning to anguish when you realized your game has problems. Slimer dragging his butt and not registering.The extra ghosts in the playfield, your cabinet busting at the seams when you played it and all the flying airballs. The joy of finally getting your game back together after a new playfield and cabinet just in time to have node boards go out. After all of this I still have excitement to play this game but wait, where's the new code? Still on the schedule..... To this day this was my last Stern purchased. Sure there are a few more I wanted to buy. I am not supporting a poor business model by throwing stupid money at it.

Stern give us the code!

#6368 4 years ago

Maybe they are waiting for assets from the 3rd movie

1 month later
#6603 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Did you go LCD or LED ?

Looks like LCD

1 week later
#6721 4 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

I’m confused what o rings?

On the pro’s This does not apply as they are still a mechanical sling. On the LE/Prem with the manga sling you can flip the prefer of the sling rings to make magnets more sensitive. I’m sorry, the pic I showed from last night is the wrong one.. on pro you have to adjust the leaf switches. The picture below is of the mag a slings.
D502B61B-8C5A-4C18-8492-E43816160EEB (resized).jpegD502B61B-8C5A-4C18-8492-E43816160EEB (resized).jpeg

#6724 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

So is this after they've been switched? The small rings go above the large ring?

Yes

1 month later
#7326 4 years ago

Do you guys do the Quick update or full update option?

#7338 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I didnt get that option this time around.

That makes the secession easy then. Lol

1 week later
#7423 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

You know what drives me crazy... when the ball comes from one of the ramps back to the lanes and it has spin on it, touches the playfield and spins to the outlanes! Happens all the time. Too much wax perhaps. I feel like i get robbed on those all the time.

The bounce arounds suck! That angers me more than the flipper gap.

2 months later
#7772 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Saw this on Facebook this morning. Look what this guy did to his GB. Very interesting mod.
[quoted image][quoted image]

1 month later
#7912 4 years ago

okay, I’ll play. ...

1 year later
#9332 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I apologize for spamming this thread, but I have just 4 of these left. Price includes shipping within the CONUS.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/92892

your still better than cpr9999 with his airball / right deflectors spam

10 months later
#10826 2 years ago

who has upgraded to the ColorDMD? Did you buy the Gasket and mounting kit too? Is it worth it

4 months later
#11068 1 year ago

Question for those that have installed Color DMD. Do you need to buy anything extra besides the gasket? Do you need the spike power adaptor or does that come in the kit?

#11075 1 year ago

Thanks all, I was buying the LCD kit and I knew about the gasket.

7 months later
#11738 1 year ago

Question, I have the 3d printed buildings. Wanting to add walking stay puff and my firehouse mod from Whitewolf finally came in. Any fitment issues or can all 3 work together?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

15,699 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 103.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nitrojcrawf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=nitrojcrawf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.