IMG_1697 (resized).png
IMG_1698 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5065 (resized).jpg
20231210_122734 (resized).jpg
BD2CE732-C3B2-41F6-B10D-9C1350BB4027_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mudflaps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4266 6 years ago

Has anyone updated the code with movie songs/music? I was messing with pinball browser tonight and it turned out awesome.

I added ‘On Our Own’ for the high score, ‘Magic’ for Containment Multiball, and the original songs for ‘Cleaning Up the Town’ and ‘Saving the Day.’

#4270 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Can you make a video of how these interact with the game?

Still tweaking. When I’m done, I’ll upload something. Downloading more original music now.

#4280 6 years ago

I’m surprised there isn’t custom code already floating around.

I still need to add more music and clean up a few things. I’ll make the code available when it’s ready.

#4286 6 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

In case I missed it, are you running a pro or premium?

Pro. Once the songs and volumes are set, though, it isn’t too hard to do both versions.

I’ve done BDK, Kiss, Mustang, and ACDC, so GB to me is another must-do. Stern actually did a pretty good job, but there are a few songs that could go back to the original soundtrack.

#4303 6 years ago

I was messing around with songs and volumes last night. Right now, I replaced game music to movie music/soundtrack for the following modes: Intro, Who Brought the Dog, Spooked Librarian, We Got One, Spook Central and the initials screen.

I removed Magic because I’m not sure where to put it... I thought it replaced Storage Facility Multiball, but for some reason, I can’t seem to find that music. Instead, it came on during ball 2 if you didn’t have any modes going.

So... suggestions. Where is the best spot to use Magic, and what other music should be included? I’m pretty happy with everything now, especially Who Brought The Dog (for some reason, the game music was nails on a chalkboard).

#4305 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I put Bobby Brown's "Take Control" were the "We Got One" music was. It fits perfectly there IMO. What other songs did you put in and where?

The Intro, Who Brought the Dog, and Spooked Librarian are music clips from that specific scene in the movie.

Likewise, I used ‘Cleaning Up the Town’ for We Got One and ‘Saving the Day’ for Spook Central. I tried to remain consistent with scenes in the game matching the movie.

‘On Our Own’ is used during the high score. Because it’s GB 2, I didn’t use it during a GB mode, but it’s a fun Easter egg.

#4308 6 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

I got the Laseriffic topper in the mail today.

There are several colors that I think look pretty cool with it, but for now, I’m going with pink:

I also shot a very quick video of it cycling through all of the colors. I could upload that to YouTube, if anyone wants to see it.
I know a lot of people don’t like toppers, but I think Laseriffic did a hell of a job with this one.

That looks badass. I’d lean toward the Stern topper, but for the price, that one is awesome.

#4342 6 years ago

Joined the GB mafia!

Adding some mods now, but the storage facility had to go. I added the custom storage facility with some weathering and a layer of clearcoat.

C04AF647-6FC3-43A7-8520-697D876CC5C5 (resized).jpegC04AF647-6FC3-43A7-8520-697D876CC5C5 (resized).jpeg

192D1554-5414-4A3B-A4ED-A93375740303 (resized).jpeg192D1554-5414-4A3B-A4ED-A93375740303 (resized).jpeg

#4346 6 years ago

Glass off gameplay of GB Pro with custom music. Forgive the horrible camerawork.

#4349 6 years ago
Quoted from ecto1a2003:

ver

very nice! are there more songs for the other modes?

I played with some of the film score, but these songs fit the best. I only changed a few songs because I think Stern did a pretty good job.

Quoted from patrickvc:

I don’t even have the game yet, but when I do I want those songs on it. Great work. Ps don’t forget some Bobby Brown

Bobby Brown is on the initials screen.

#4357 6 years ago

Selling the Library mod if anyone is interested. $40 shipped

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ghostbusters-mezelmods-library

92D00B40-4516-4EC8-9279-BD4D1E5C2D27 (resized).jpeg92D00B40-4516-4EC8-9279-BD4D1E5C2D27 (resized).jpeg

#4387 6 years ago

Some mods to go with the new code...

Custom Storage Facility
Premium library
Library ghost
Mirrored PKE plastic

Will definitely do green powdercoat and a topper and some point

4FC2CC18-453E-47D5-B9CF-7C3FDFAD46C1 (resized).jpeg4FC2CC18-453E-47D5-B9CF-7C3FDFAD46C1 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#4431 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

So I've owned the game for over and year, and I finally decided today to adjust the flippers so they aren't droopy like they come from the factory. Holy crap what a difference it makes! I can't believe I waited all this time to make this change. The game shoots so much better like this. For starters, it's much easier to control the ball. This is a very big deal on a game with such a large flipper gap. Not only is it much easier to cradle the ball, but it's also easier to perform flipper passes. On top of this, it's also now possible to backhand the left ramp, something I couldn't do at all before. In my opinion, everyone should make this change. This is how the game is supposed to play!

I did this tonight, and you’re right. Shots are backhand-able, unlike before. However, I find the shot geometry is off now. Basically, I need to re-learn when to shoot.

Still a great trade off!

#4433 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I tried this as well - I think I like it. I know for sure it looks normal now as i always thought the flippers looked droopy. I think I'll keep it like this.

Yup. The droopy flippers always reminded me of this guy:

0DCA5F30-06D7-4DE8-A19E-F3F11F6E5593 (resized).jpeg0DCA5F30-06D7-4DE8-A19E-F3F11F6E5593 (resized).jpeg

#4457 6 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

So which one is more fun? Pro or Premium?

Both great. The deal breaker for me was the magna slings. Couldn’t stand them. To each their own, though.

2 months later
#4766 5 years ago

So in the middle of a perfectly mediocre game, this thing came flying off and went in the cabinet. After 30 seconds of a half-assed search, I’m not sure where it goes. Any ideas?

B927328E-B06E-4CA0-A17D-4F42BEE60198 (resized).jpegB927328E-B06E-4CA0-A17D-4F42BEE60198 (resized).jpeg

#4770 5 years ago

Yeah, that’s weird. That seems to be it, but I’m not sure how this piece would screw there.

I’ll blow it off for now and will probably find it in a year when I’m cleaning the game.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#4772 5 years ago
Quoted from tasman:

it screws into the metal hex standoff

Aah! I see it now. Yup, that’s it. Thanks for the assist!

3 weeks later
#4824 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

Looks like I'm getting back into the club, this time with a Pro (sold my Premium a year ago... not a fan of the magnet slings at all). I am so excited!
I've been looking at mods for the last few days and there are some awesome ones out there. Are there any good mods for the right orbit? (where the ecto goggles are on the Premium/LE) That area looks a bit bare on the Pro. I was thinking about somehow modifying the slimed "Welcome to New York" sign I've seen out there.

Definitely the containment unit upgrade. There’s a separate thread on it. Other than that, obviously the plastic airball protectors and maybe the library ghost.

DCEFCEAE-A70C-44C8-B1E6-2A352B2F0EA6 (resized).jpegDCEFCEAE-A70C-44C8-B1E6-2A352B2F0EA6 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#4876 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

Looks like I'm getting back into the club, this time with a Pro (sold my Premium a year ago... not a fan of the magnet slings at all). I am so excited!
I've been looking at mods for the last few days and there are some awesome ones out there. Are there any good mods for the right orbit? (where the ecto goggles are on the Premium/LE) That area looks a bit bare on the Pro. I was thinking about somehow modifying the slimed "Welcome to New York" sign I've seen out there.

Some mod ideas. Nothing too tacky or over the top, just some small stuff here and there.

Topper
Green glo balls
Premium library
Storage facility
Library ghost
Side blades
PKE mirror
Ghostbusters firehouse
Airball protectors
New York sign
Speaker lights

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#4879 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’m half tempted to get the topper, for those that have it are you enjoying it?

I like it a lot, but $500 is a tough pill to swallow. You can buy it second hand or wait for the 15% eBay sale.

To me, the Kiss topper is the best topper ever. The GB topper is awesome, but lights up infrequently. Worth it if you can buy for a discount.

1 month later
#5072 5 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I have the Mezel Mod one too only because I cant find one of these. Where did you find this one?

Marco had them but they’re sold out. You can order through your distributor, though.

#5075 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

Any special requirements to mount it or just replace the flat library and use the existing screws/Mount?

I didn’t alter the existing plastics. I’m pretty sure I had to drill two small holes in the library to fit the L brackets. Nothing major.

#5086 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

The library has been out of stock at mirco for a long time, any other sources?

Contact your distributor. Part #545-9836-01.

They are not rare or limited. Stern had a ton.

1 week later
#5110 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

where does this go????
I had the hood (playfield) up today and then did a test game and the ball got stuck just after the launch lane up near marsh mellow man and the ball was stuck on a post laying in the orbit.
I have had a look around and can't work out where it is from - as not sure if it fell from a different location and rested in the orbit after the playfield was vertical
anyone know where this might be from - it is a grey hard plastic post with a screw going through the centre at with the grey post 32mm / 1 1/4" long
any help would be much appreciated.
cheers

I had the same thing. Check Post #4772

1 month later
#5191 5 years ago
Quoted from Koos:

Great the the community is creating their own custom code! But me personally would NEVER install a custom ROM on a machine this expensive. There's a certain risk in "bricking" the hardware. Even a small error in code could potentially 'harm' the machine. Custom code is much different then swapping out audio files in existing code my opinion.

Just some of the music changed. The code is untouched. Still, if you’re concerned about harming your game, no need to mess with anything. Just play and enjoy.

3 weeks later
#5264 5 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

We will also have artwork that will look very close to the original artwork on Ghost Busters, should have that ready for viewing in a few days. Ghost Buster won't have a molex power tap, but we do have the proper power tap for Spike games that will come with the panel.

The center panel appears to be the same print I have hanging in my game room by Vance Kelly. Great poster.

24500B61-A4B4-416B-B45A-EE04C7174DB3 (resized).jpeg24500B61-A4B4-416B-B45A-EE04C7174DB3 (resized).jpeg
3 months later
#5669 5 years ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

So, after being inspired by vireland great products for IMDN and Metallica, thought I would order up some gels from Amazon and give it a try on Ghostbusters since there is nothing out there. I color coded the "Ghosts Caught" light tree in the middle. Due to the insert being frosted, the colors are not as vibrant as the picture shows, but still better than the white I think. The PKE is yellow, picture just doesn't show it very well. Chose a light purple for Mass Hysteria since there is no real color to go with it, and it looked good. Was thinking of trying the mode inserts, but my brain just couldn't figure out what colors to use. Go with a certain color scale per mode tree? I'll have to have another Stout and figure it out
[quoted image]

Looks nice!

I actually like the idea of a white transitioning to a green or pink, similar to vireland’s mummy yellow transition inserts. For GB, the different colors may be too ‘rainbow’ for an already colorful playfield.

1 week later
#5693 5 years ago

I’d like to see Dwight code a mode selection when you hit the ladder shot.

Each shot (left ramp, right scoop, library) can trap the ball, so I’d recommend offering a choice on the DMD of what mode you want.

Yeah, it wouldn’t necessarily follow the movie, but it beats playing ‘Okay who brought the dog’ every time.

#5714 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Where can I find the latest sound mixes? I have one that I put on my premium a while back that's a big improvement over the stock music, but there are a few things about it I'm not thrilled with. In particular, I don't like the music used for "Who Brought the Dog?" It starts out strong but then gets very slow and doesn't fit the game very well. I'm also not a fan of the music used during "Spooked Librarian". What I do love is the Bobby Brown music during "We've Got One" and the "Spook Central" music taken directly from the movie. I also love the shooter groove music from the movie. Is there a newer version that still has the stuff I love in it but has the other stuff either original or changed for the better?

I did the Pro version. I believe Cleland and Delt31 did a Premium version.

If you’re comfortable with pinball browser, you can download the custom code and tweak to your liking. On the latest Pro version, the ‘Who brought the dog’ is the original Stern music.

I plan on doing an updated mix when new code is dropped.

#5716 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I've messed around with several SAM games, but I've never used Pinball Browser on a Spike game. I've heard it's a bit more complicated.

Not really. In my experience, it’s fairly similar. Once you get over the learning curve (and adjust volumes), it’s not too bad.

BDK was a nightmare because of the callout volume. GB was pretty straightforward.

#5728 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Anyone else as pissed off as I am at the way Dwight is treating this game.
Here is a clip from TWIP of an interview Dwight did last week on Head 2 Head.
To me he comes across as not giving a crap.
Says the Librarian insert may get “its own little rule” but just because of all the fuss we made. Not because he thinks it could make the game more fun.
Then he goes on to say he still considers the game “done”. And that “Are you a God” Wizard mode should have never been printed on the instruction card. WTF!!!!
In fact the only thing I agree with him on is that Loopin Supers should be its own mode with no interruptions.
Highly disappointed.
Dwight Sullivan joined Marty and Ryan at the Head 2 Head Pinball Podcast last week to talk all things Munsters! Along with discussing Munsters, they also had this conversation regarding Ghostbusters Pinball:
H2H: What are your thoughts on where the code is?
Dwight: So you’re asking me what I think should be fixed on Ghostbusters?
H2H: Yes, without having to tell us what has been fixed because you can’t…I guess what I’m really asking is do you think it is a monumental task ahead of you?
Dwight: No it is not monumental…but every code takes much longer than you think, even the simplest thing is usually a few days of work. So Ghostbusters, what I would like to see is…one of the highest things on my list is…I think the game is too messy. I think that when you’re playing it and you’re working your way up that center ladder of ghosts that you have collected, too many things are stacking on top of each and it is just a big hot mess. I would like to see looping supers never stacked with anything else…I have ideas of how I would fix this, and I have to actually get there and fix it. I want that [looping supers] to be kind of a moment.
H2H: The Librarian insert at the scoop – is that something that is on the to-do list?
Dwight: Now it is. The library insert was never designed to be a feature or a mode or it’s own little rule, it was only supposed to be an indicator of – “hey, shoot here” because you’re playing a librarian mode. And sure it is under used, I agree, but it was never ever meant to be a feature, never meant to be much more than it is right now. But now it has become a thing, so it will probably get its own little rule.
H2H: So [the possible wizard mode Are you a God] was on the instruction card…
Dwight: That was never meant to be part of 1.0…Ghostbusters is messy and I wish I could clean that up and there are some bugs, and of course I would love to fix bugs, and I will as soon as I can. I think We Came We Saw We Kicked its Ass could be a little more polished…it should be worth more and could be a little more interesting. But I think Ghostbusters is “complete”, if it wasn’t buggy and wasn’t messy we could call it done. Are You a God is a wizard mode that I thought about, and I put it on the instruction card and that was a huge mistake…it didn’t have a design…it was kind of flavor text on the instruction card. We could do that someday, but it never happened and I don’t know if it will.

I kind of felt the same way. I don’t think GB is broken by any stretch, but Dwight came across as noncommittal and even annoyed that there were any critiques. Zach at TWIP said Ryan and Marty were harsh, and I disagree totally. I thought they asked valid questions, and Dwight came across as pretty defensive.

Dwight said it takes longer than you’d think to code or update a game, and I believe him. But it’s been well over a year since Stern mentioned an update to clean up the nagging issues.

I still love the game, but by Dwight’s own admission, it’s a bit messy.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5731 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I’m jumping into the fray and thinking of getting a Ghostbusters. I’m sure it’s been asked before,so please bear with me. Which model should I get? Any really advantage of the LE? There’s a bunch of GB in the marketplace. Is there anything specific to this game to look for when buying used, buying tips. Thanks!

You’ll hear this often because it’s true, but play each one and decide. If you don’t have access, watch some YouTube videos and read the reviews.

I like every feature of the Premium except the magnaslings. I have the Pro and I don’t have any of the cheap drain problems some other owners seem to have. The airball protector is a must, though.

1 month later
#5813 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I know I am kicking a hornets nest here but... and bear in mind I’m a newer GB owner... what is it missing that it needs updated so bad?
Same with Star Wars. It seems to do everything you’d expect based on its PF and theme?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-final-code-update-wish-list

1 week later
#5863 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Ordered the damn topper. Yes it's overpriced in my opinion but it looks like the are out of production and only a couple distributors have them in stock. I figured at this point I'll never own a real Ecto-1 so this is the closest I'll ever get lol.

I have the topper. It’s an overpriced piece of metal and plastic, but I love it. It’s the Ecto-1! It really completes the look.

1 month later
#6088 4 years ago
Quoted from UrethraFranklin:

I haven't played it since I put it in, I'm hoping it doesn't get in the way of Slimer.

I have mine on top of the scoop with a pink LED. No issues.

62EAD472-D968-413E-B89D-5764D8481A81 (resized).jpeg62EAD472-D968-413E-B89D-5764D8481A81 (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#6274 4 years ago

So is this update real or not? The ‘it’s a joke because I’m lying’ stuff is getting old on Pinside.

#6333 4 years ago

I way prefer the LCD over the LED. I’ve owned both and I like the softness and detail of the LCD. The LED is a bit too harsh and doesn’t look great from an angle.

Still, it’s a matter of personal preference.

1 month later
#6493 4 years ago

That’s good news. GOT had a ton of bugs as well. Any kind of movement on games that need work is a good thing.

1 week later
#6542 4 years ago

It’s close enough to take a look. Definitely check out the inserts for ghosting and the cabinet for cracks. With everything perfect, $6800 is still too high. Sub $6500 is fair.

Good luck!

1 week later
#6598 4 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

loosen the flipper clamp under the playfield and ensure the front of the bat / rubber run parrellel with the inlane guide. It helps to make some of the shots easier to shoot and when it the up position it the gap is a fraction closer - just try it.

I tried this about a year ago and switched back.

Pros:
Solves ‘flipper gap’ issue
Ramps are back-handable
Looks more like regular pinball vs. droopy flippers

Cons:
You need to relearn *every* shot in the game
The flippers were meant to be aligned like that from the factory, so you’re altering how it’s supposed to play

I encourage anyone to try it out, and maybe they’ll keep it. For me, the game played too differently.

4 weeks later
#6765 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

what is most popular way to correct flipper gap?

Three things you can do:

1. Carrot flippers. Longer than standard flippers and will affect shot geometry

2. Align flipper with inlanes. Will close the gap but affect shot geometry.

3. Install center post kit. Will not affect shot geometry but will allow you a chance to save SDTM balls.

I don’t recommend any of the above, but the options are there.

2 weeks later
#6950 4 years ago

This is awesome

#6968 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Might make the plunge into the club. Thinking if an le.
Anything to look for and know upon purchase? Plays real nice and didn't seem as evil as others I've played.
Not gonna lie, I hated this game on release, but have grown to like the prem/le

Definitely look at the cabinet joints for splitting. Many of the early games were having issues. Ghosting inserts is another item to check out.

Other than that, go for it!

#7045 4 years ago

The GB logo is still backwards on the Ecto 1.

The rest looks great! Are You a God is awesome.

#7091 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Bring on the custom software sound mods and color dmd firmware update

I’ll update the custom sound package again when the new code drops.

#7093 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

About to become an owner of an le. Tell me.more about this sound package

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-pro-custom-code-v113

1 week later
#7287 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

That didn't take long!! Any changes from the first version?

The only difference is the Librarian Ghost mode is back to default. I got a lot of grumpy comments that it was too slow

#7289 4 years ago

I will certainly listen to feedback and update as necessary.

#7321 4 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Did you accidentally install Pro code instead of Premium/LE?

This is likely the culprit. I installed Kiss Premium code in a Pro once by accident and the machine went bananas.

#7386 4 years ago

I own a Pro and added the Premium library. I was having an issue with airballs getting caught behind the library.

After some troubleshooting, I added the Ecto 1 plastic (along with a metal bracket and 3M tape) as a deflector. If you’re having the same problem, this works great.

1AB3D37A-C263-416E-99F2-83A3019303A7 (resized).jpeg1AB3D37A-C263-416E-99F2-83A3019303A7 (resized).jpeg63F78166-A39D-48BC-890D-222E5EDCF8E5 (resized).jpeg63F78166-A39D-48BC-890D-222E5EDCF8E5 (resized).jpeg
#7433 4 years ago

What is it with Ghostbusters and f$&@%^g typos??

56443AD1-10A5-4FF3-86E1-A91B566FA8F2 (resized).jpeg56443AD1-10A5-4FF3-86E1-A91B566FA8F2 (resized).jpegCC980D64-BBDA-4A9A-A773-3CA624D39D60 (resized).jpegCC980D64-BBDA-4A9A-A773-3CA624D39D60 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#7525 4 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Question on the 1.18 rom
Did mudflaps release it with the sound package update
I haven’t seen anything posted
Any one still running 1.17 ? I am enjoying it very much anything SUPER needing to update or possibly stern dropping another polished final revision ?

I haven’t done 1.17 yet. I’m kind of cautious based on the amount of feedback with difficulty loading the code.

I’ll try to get to it soon. You’ll know when I’m done because 1.18 will drop the next day.

#7529 4 years ago
Quoted from EBDixson:

Does anyone know if the stock library from the Premium/LE edition will fit the Pro?

Yes

Quoted from EBDixson:

Are any modifications needed?

No. However, I installed the Ecto plastic to prevent trapped balls. Every few games a ball would get stuck in the corner.
4249BF02-91E4-42C0-8CD8-53FF7AA28431 (resized).jpeg4249BF02-91E4-42C0-8CD8-53FF7AA28431 (resized).jpegA459F8D4-9BD0-456B-AF9D-9219554E47C8 (resized).jpegA459F8D4-9BD0-456B-AF9D-9219554E47C8 (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#7634 4 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Color and Code now up to speed
Hope Mudflaps is able to work magic regarding 1.17 on the sound upgrades
Got so used to them when 1.13 was it for quite a while

I’m working on it!

2 weeks later
#7698 4 years ago

Custom code for V1.17... enjoy and happy Thanksgiving!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-pro-custom-code-v113

3 weeks later
#7758 4 years ago
Quoted from nicksfigures:

Hey where can I get some lime green t molding for the backbox of my LE ghostbusters and what width is best. Thanks, Nick

https://www.t-molding.com/green-t-molding.html

3/4”

#7762 4 years ago

It seems pretty big. Maybe over one of the ramps or by the firehouse, but it doesn’t seem proportional.

Curious to see it mounted.

#7767 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Figured I would post this here as well as the GB issues thread for anyone who might be able to help:
Have another issue with my machine. All of a sudden my left Scoleri Brother target will not stay up. Comes up and shoots right back down. Its not machine gunning... I took a quick look and I didnt see the drop ledge broken or anything out of the norm. When I do it manually to raise the target with my finger, it stays up.
Seems strange. Any ideas?

Likely a stiff spring. Common on GB.

Lift the hood, remove the spring and very gently pull down until you loosen some of the tension. You should be good after that.

#7773 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Saw this on Facebook this morning. Look what this guy did to his GB. Very interesting mod.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Good Lord

1 month later
#7917 4 years ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

So i just discovered that there are some new sound options available for my GB Premium. I read about a mix by "delt31" and a mix by "mudflaps".
Any thoughts on the two of them for owners in here? And are there other options available that i've missed?

I don’t think there’s a ‘better’ option. It’s personal preference.

Mine is available for both the Pro and Premium. It has GB 1 songs including Cleaning Up the Town, Magic and Saving the Day. On Our Own plays during the high score.

Delt’s version is Premium only and more prominently features GB 2 songs like Higher and Higher and On Our Own.

Try both, or stick with the original code if you don’t like them.

#7919 4 years ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

Thank you for replying!
I will definitely try out the both, and see if i like them better than the original. I actually think the original sounds are pretty good, but who knows, maybe i just dont know what i have been missing
I think i read something about a "cleland version" too? But i haven't been able to locate it.
Can't wait to check it out.
Now i just need to find a suitable SD card to put the software on...

‘Cleland’ is Pinside slang for any custom soundtrack. He did such a great job with TWD and GOTG that his name is synonymous with custom work.

It’s like Coke.
“What kind of Coke do you want?”
“Diet root beer.”

While he did not do GB to my knowledge, Cleland has done a ton of great custom work.

#7926 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Interesting... i thought it might be a southern thing at first but noticed the poster was in NJ...
The only thing I see like that is saying Coke for whatever cola might be offered.. Rootbeer is not cola! lol

I’m a southern transplant in NJ, so everything is still Coke. Plus I say ‘ya’ll.’ I’m like an alien.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Williamston, MI
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mudflaps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=mudflaps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.