20231210_122734 (resized).jpg
BD2CE732-C3B2-41F6-B10D-9C1350BB4027_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
24FEB084-9AC1-4277-9840-A649D39F1484_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
E668B039-982B-4264-BE43-A3CFB54287D0_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
A581A7CB-8588-4E31-88C0-22E3AE3C3039_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meegis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6967 4 years ago

Might make the plunge into the club. Thinking if an le.

Anything to look for and know upon purchase? Plays real nice and didn't seem as evil as others I've played.

Not gonna lie, I hated this game on release, but have grown to like the prem/le

#6978 4 years ago

Deposit placed.

Plunge in process

#7092 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’ll update the custom sound package again when the new code drops.

About to become an owner of an le. Tell me.more about this sound package

#7122 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, those madonna circa 1983/4 gloves were off-putting.

Don't get me wrong, I've met jack a handful of times and he's a great person, but when I saw one hand pop into frame, I almost thought he was a burn victim with those mesh bandages and he wasn't able to play.

When I realized they were gloves, I just couldn't stop staring

#7134 4 years ago

Meeg got one

IMG_20190922_135405 (resized).jpgIMG_20190922_135405 (resized).jpg
#7140 4 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

You're really going to enjoy it. Looking at your concrete floor, you've been doing a few slide saves. Don't you know that's cheating!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-what-is-a-slide-save-classed-as-in-pinball/page/4#post-5215174

The floors are a mix of league nights and moving stuff around. Tweaking lineups, getting games closer or sliding on an angle to do minor repairs/mods that require me beside the machine.

I'm not that brutal when I play.

#7141 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

What number is your LE?

But apparently was first one sold in Canada

#7228 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

Can't believe no one mentioned that they left in the AYAG challenge mode we saw on stream:
Added GOD MODE adjustment.
- The settings are NORMAL or GOD MODE. The game defaults to NORMAL.
- If set to GOD MODE, when you start a game you will start at the begining
of "We Are Ready To Believe You" wizard mode. You can add players or you
can plunge the ball. Plunging the ball will start the multiball.
- If you complete "We Are Ready To Believe You" you will start "ARE YOU A
GOD?". When "ARE YOU A GOD?" ends your game will end.
- If you do not complete "We Are Ready To Believe You" the game will end.
- Added a GOD MODE champion. If the game is set to NORMAL this will not be
seen in the attract mode.
- If GOD MODE is enabled you cannot MATCH, win a replay, or qualify for
other high scores champions.

This is amazing. I can't wait to try it

1 month later
#7640 4 years ago

Anyone else have an issue with the right orbit ball gate getting stuck up? I'm talking about the one way gate.

Mine kept getting stuck up over the ecto goggles, but has recently just been getting stuck on the metal bracket (left wall)

I can snap a pic later when I'm home.

#7645 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Anyone else have an issue with the right orbit ball gate getting stuck up? I'm talking about the one way gate.
Mine kept getting stuck up over the ecto goggles, but has recently just been getting stuck on the metal bracket (left wall)
I can snap a pic later when I'm home.

This is what I'm talking about...

Anyone had this issue before?

IMG_20191112_173535 (resized).jpgIMG_20191112_173535 (resized).jpgIMG_20191112_173546 (resized).jpgIMG_20191112_173546 (resized).jpg
#7653 4 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Yes you have to carefully and gently bend it so it has clearance to not foul on the metal bracketing

Seems really stiff. Afraid to break it.

This never used to be an issue.

#7656 4 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

its a little tweak clockwise if that means anything to you, but yes its a risk where it could break. see if you can move the wire form a touch. Mine worked ok too and then started to grab later on. I guess things move in time

I think I know what you mean by tweak clockwise, but do you do it while it's in it's slot, or did you remove it first?

#7663 4 years ago

I just tried updating my color DMD, which I have never done before. I followed the instructions on their website and everything seemed to go smooth. However, I don't see any updated color on certain screens.

I have a sigma board, and noticed that it was only 3.0 while the chroma board is at 4.0

Could this be the reason why?

#7665 4 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

There is specific code for each of the boards. The code for the older boards is not released yet for some reason (I also have an older board in mine). Ohh and don't bother to ask when it'll be ready, you'll just be told "it'll be ready when it's ready, calm down" from very helpful forum members.....

Haha, I had a feeling that was the case. I've just never had a color dmd before. I bought my gble with it installed

#7677 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

They show out of stock...

Drop an email, they may be able to help out.

1 month later
#7777 4 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I cringe when I see someone has drilled the playfield - I guess the owner certainly has the right to. For me the center post is better, it's removable.

The guy said on his Facebook post, "he has the center post that hangs down, but he doesn't like it. He decided that after playing a whoa Nelly that he liked the two posts below the flippers"

3 weeks later
#7827 4 years ago
Quoted from gk_usa:

I understand that the top skill shot area is preferred but I don't think I should always get it just by full plunging

Full plunging will completely avoid the top lanes, and you cannot change which lane you want once the ball has been plunged either.

You can then go for the secondary skill shot of your choice (also must be chosen before plunging)

Not sure if you have things mixed up here or not. Just sounds like you may not be understanding the way it works.

4 weeks later
#7892 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I read in the JP2 forum that one could access the GB wizard mode as a separate mini game. Is this true?

Yes. It's in the game adjustments. I forget which number, but it is called god mode. You can enable it or disable. Enabled is wizard mode play.

1 week later
#7953 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Perhaps you can strip some of the wire to be bare and then clip. This way you dont have to wire it like the picture. There are also those clips that grab onto a wire and "cut" into it.. a way of splicing.. I am not sure what they are called but they might help you as well.

It sounds like you're describing a wire tap.

2 months later
#8205 3 years ago

Where does one get this mudflaps code?

#8207 3 years ago

Thank you kindly. Any differences other than music?

1 week later
#8262 3 years ago
Quoted from 2Fun:

I disabled the post in the subway so the game flowed a little bit more.. something is happening now that is a bit strange. Storage facility multiball sometimes gets started by hitting the library scoop and every once in awhile when it drains... has this happened to anyone else? Pretty sure it wasnt doing this with the post enabled in the subway.
Thx

Could be a loose switch... Try enabling the post again and test

2 months later
#8478 3 years ago
Quoted from Karl_Hungus:

I like how the LCD can still look stock from the outside, but I am battling my OCD and knowing it is not a perfect fit inside. Welcome to my warped mind.

Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Color DMD can supply a foam gasket that will solve your OCD. vireland developed them and they are awesome! We have the gasket on GB and TWD. They work great.
http://shop.colordmd.com/lcd-foam-gasket-stretch-fit/

Was going to post just that.
I have the LCD and foam gasket. It's great.

1 week later
#8527 3 years ago
Quoted from Karl_Hungus:

Loving the ColorDMD LED. Preserves the original feel of the game while adding the pop of color. I still can't rotate images on here though!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

To rotate images, you can use the tool once they show up as thumbnails (after you attach them to a post)

If you're on a mobile phone, if you touch the pic thumbnail at the bottom edge, it will show the tools. If you touch the pic anywhere but the bottom it will just open it.

Try touching the bottom edge...

3 weeks later
#8569 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Yeah, I have one on my LE that is up for trade. On one hand I'd like to pocket 1k and lower the price, but who is going to want an LE with no topper? Ugh..

Lots of people still... It would actually broaden your market and pull a premium buyer up to the le level if the price isn't too far off.

#8570 3 years ago

And on that note ... Anyone have the stern gb shooter ??

#8576 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

[quoted image]

Should have mentioned for sale... LoL

If you'll sell, shoot me a pm.

#8581 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Got it sorted out. I think the issue was I was not importing my final edit of the track. This rough edit was over 7 min long because I still had not trimmed the length to 5:53 to match the original.
Interesting figuring when some of the original theme song tracks are played. That longest track for the main theme song, seems to play in the background on ball 3 and also was triggered in another spot during gameplay. Actually works out perfect that this track plays for ball 3 because it is a much faster tempo theme song remix.
I'm making a few adjustments based on gameplay notes I took. If anyone wants to try a new soundtrack, let me know. The shooter lane tinkling piano loop is replaced; removed the slow, quiet Librarian track and a few other really quiet out of place tracks; removed the 80s R&B synth songs (don't care about the movie soundtrack, care about the pinball soundtrack). Bobby Brown only plays when entering high score initials, I don't want to hear him during gameplay, but I'll tolerate him in that limited role.

If you can take a vid of different modes and post on YouTube I'd be curious to see/hear what you've done.

If people enjoy, they can then decide to update their machines.

4 months later
#9009 3 years ago

Had a serious run going this weekend. Wasn't even going to play, but thought, why not one game.

It lasted a while.
PXL_20210114_235214477 (resized).jpgPXL_20210114_235214477 (resized).jpg

3 months later
#9238 2 years ago

So maybe I'm blind, but I don't think so.... I can't seem to find a signature on my le playfield.

I know in the DMD era, designers would sign below the flipper somewhere, but I don't seem to have a signature.

Never noticed this in the years I've owned it.

Can someone snap a pic of theirs with a signature? (I know some premiums got signed playfields too)

#9241 2 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

I know it’s well sought after, but if anyone has the marshmallow shooter they’d be willing to let go, I’d pay 120 for it. That’s almost 3x the original price
Thanks so much for all the help everyone.

I've been looking for one for a long time too.

Not much out there unless you buy a game with one lol

#9245 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Ive bought a couple of his drink holders for my other games. Always top notch quality.

I have his marshmallow man speaker grills. I went to his house to pick them up and got to play some games.

Great guy!

#9248 2 years ago

Now I know why I never saw it.. he signed in black ink. Totally blends into the artwork.

PXL_20210425_132156068 (resized).jpgPXL_20210425_132156068 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe
Toppers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meegis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=meegis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.