IMG_5283 (resized).JPG
IMG_3379 (resized).jpeg
5D7850F1-C7F1-40E5-9D71-B6556B5B407B_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
99FC1046-68C2-42E1-8999-D286B8C8E350_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
GBstud (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hocuslocus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2647 7 years ago

I just bought a premium from a distributor and they are going to ship it tomorrow.
after seeing all this stuff about ghosting inserts it starting to make me second guess the purchase.

is this something that has been fixed? or am I taking a gamble?
is there a certain date that stern started making them right?
if so I'll probably go with dialed in or something.

#2655 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Take a deep breath and relax lol. Your machine will be made way after the bad runs and the ghosting is a non issue now. Anything made october 2016 and after will be fine. Only thing I would reccomend to you would be to turn the ball trough eject setting down to the lowest setting which is 175 I believe because the trough eject is set from the factory way way too hard and could damage your shooter lane IMO.

awesome, yeah I really liked the game. At least the few games I was able to play.

3 weeks later
#2928 6 years ago

I've only had my GB premium for about a week. it seems like once every other game the trough coil kicks out 2 balls. has anyone else had this issue?

2 weeks later
#3091 6 years ago

quick question, bought a GB premium 3 weeks ago or so.

the ghost brother pop up targets,
lets say they pop up, then you drain before hitting either one. the right one goes down, but the left "tony", stays up on the next ball until you hit him down. Nothing happens when you hit him, as far as ghost collection. I'm assuming this isn't supposed to happen.

also how the hell are you supposed to hit the right ramp. The ball always goes most of the way up and around, but very rarely all the way. I know when you pop the ball slightly on the right flipper to get it to move over a bit, it gives you a chance to backhand it. That seems to work better, but that method seems near impossible as well.

#3098 6 years ago

got it, thanks for the ramp fix, weird that they wouldn't of done something about that by now. every 20 times I actually hit the ramp maybe 1 makes it, if I'm lucky.

the brothers seems to work when they both aren't hit, they both go back down if the ball drains.

the left one tony, stays up if his brother is hit down and the ball drains.
if the tony is hit, Nunzio will go down when the ball drains.

if that isn't supposed to happen then one of my node boards is messed up.
the game code is 1.13 which is the latest.

#3108 6 years ago

gonna try reinstalling the game code. Then if that doesn't work, I just got a tip to try to swap the node boards # 8 and # 9 to see if the fixes the scoleri brother issue. it would make me feel better knowing someone else had this issue, sadly it sounds like I'm the only one.
guess we'll see.

#3121 6 years ago

k I figured out my scoleri brother issue, it was something I fixed in another game before so I should of known better. Something extremely stupid. The reason I was having so much trouble was because the two times I went to specific test mode it worked fine. Finally after doing all of the things I listed above I went back into the game specific test for a third time and it didn't want to go back down. The metal trip lever needed to be adjusted slightly. the coil was firing off but the magnetic pull wasn't enough in some instances to get it work properly. At least I'll know better for next time, even if the test are working it doesn't mean it works 100% of the time.

still need to find that post for the right ramp, went to ace hardware and they didn't have anything below 10-24 for coupler nuts ( I believe is what they called them). I'm getting better at backhanding it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 103.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

15,699 (OBO)
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hocuslocus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=hocuslocus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.