Topic Stats

• 7,875 posts
  • 653 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by bicyclenut
  • Topic is favorited by 232 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,411 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0318 (resized).jpg
IMG_0322 (resized).jpg
IMG_0321 (resized).jpg
IMG_0319 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190520_204355313 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190520_204350890 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190520_204421837 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190520_204406824 (resized).jpg
09D617A3-A4CC-4429-9C64-40305518BCF8 (resized).jpeg
BE47E1C5-C786-4E37-9640-D43510FA4427 (resized).jpeg
B3FE822D-B058-4396-9C1E-14C5A0E90C36 (resized).jpeg
20200110_093319 (resized).jpg
20200110_093249 (resized).jpg
20200101_141844183_iOS (resized).jpg
AA5C2B88-7DBD-44C5-8942-642DB155313A (resized).png
E98276E5-296B-4F64-8523-DA1F93D600FD (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (2 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (2 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ecto1a2003.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2831 2 years ago

Hello everyone! i'm new here to pinside and to this club. i'm going to pickup my used HUO ghostbusters LE in about 2 weeks. i'm super excited as this is the first modern pinball ive ever owned plus im a huge ghostbusters fan! before this i only have a ugly but fully functional Mr and Mrs pacman and a old Chicago coin gold record. Anyway back on topic, are there any absolute must have mods or accessories for this machine? I've been looking at a lot of the stuff on the market as well as online and the all look amazing. should i get the playfield protector? i'd like to keep this machine and id like it to stay as nice as possible as long as possible. also what does everyone think of the topper? i kinda like it kinda don't. Thanks for your time everyone!

#2848 2 years ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

One final touch art blades

I love the blue. Is it possible to change out the t-molding in the upper cabinet to blue too?

#2852 2 years ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

Yes you are right guess I am not done lol

glad i could help.

#2921 2 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Just finished my Storage Facility mod on my pro. Really happy with how it turned out. Sooooo much better than that flat piece of plastic.

im not familiar with this mod, do you have a link that i could look at?

#2934 2 years ago

just found out that ghostbusters is finally coming to stern arcade. i wonder if it will have the same bugs?

http://wwg.com/2017/04/29/stern-pinball-s-ghostbusters-pinball-will-soon-get-a-home-releas/

#2945 2 years ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

Ok guys I did the trim as suggested

Niiice.

4 weeks later
#3194 2 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

Doodled some ghostbusters flipper toppers. Not sure if I'll ever get around to sculpting or casting them, but thought this thread might dig em'

i love the proton pack ones!

2 weeks later
#3295 2 years ago
Quoted from Junglist:

BTW just had an epic 9.9 billion stacking SFMB, MHMB, Psychokenetic while in the Spook central mode... good times forgot to mention the 6X obviously - no high scores without that ever

not too shabby

1 week later
#3337 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I designed this mod and hired out Cliff from "Cliffy's" Pinball protectors to manufacture them and Mezelmods is selling them through their site. They give a factory look to a needed fix IMO. The pics are from the prototype I have installed in my game and the final product is made from laser cut grained stainless steel. 30 sets were made, not sure how many are still available. Thanks for checking them out.
https://mezelmods.com/collections/ghostbusters-pinball-mods/products/ghostbusters-pinball-drain-busters
att=0,998870 caption=""] Guides blend in to the original look and do not affect player's view of the ball.

Love the podcast! Do these actually help with the insane outlanes? or is it to keep balls from jumping over the factory rails?

#3339 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

ecto1a2003
Thanks for listening, it's been fun.
These help with the ball hopping over the low outlane guides. I had the green plastic ones but was getting the ball stuck under one. I went to bend it up and it broke which led me to make these up.

Oh cool. I might pick these up when i get my replacement playfield... Whenever that is.

1 week later
#3370 2 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

also would be nice in the next code if they used the 2 outlane lights for ball saves. I don't think anyone would complain.

that would be really cool, and help with the crazy outlanes.

#3389 2 years ago

ok, the video looks amazing! im definitely getting one.

#3401 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I'll echo the last few sentiments.
The game is beautiful and rewarding but makes you work. Ive had little issues with the game at all, I just realized early on - I just stink as a player!
Thanks to GB, I'm now developing better shot selection skills and more consistent higher scores over the last six months. I like the challenge, so it's ideal for our home.
Spend more time on one and less time on Pinside to draw your own conclusion!
Good luck!

I agree completely. this game forces you to be a better player!

3 months later
#4061 2 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

Fun thing I learned replacing the Library scoop protector, you can widen and narrow the entrance to spinner lane (left orbit). The screw that holds down the metal rail with the blue bumper on it is held by an adjustable brace. Mine was set as narrow as it would go by factory settings, and I have always found that shot pretty hard. Just widened it up and its a much more reasonable shot now. Going to see if I can do the same with the right short ramp tonight.

do you have any pictures of this adjustment?

2 months later
#4347 2 years ago

ver

Quoted from Mudflaps:Glass off gameplay of GB Pro with custom music. Forgive the horrible camerawork.
ยป YouTube video

very nice! are there more songs for the other modes?

2 months later
#4716 1 year ago
Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

Rig it up to look like a trap pedal under the cab

That would be soo COOL!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Snohomish, WA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ecto1a2003.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside