IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6966 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4105 Link to replacement auto plunge spring that improves launch for some. Posted by Spelunk71 (6 years ago)

Post #4120 Shorter Hex Spacer to make left short easier. Posted by Blakester (6 years ago)

Post #4129 Custom target brackets that help eliminate airballs. Posted by swinks (6 years ago)

Post #10285 Color DMD variants video Posted by wolffcub (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider duderegular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5871 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

I had it done at the local Powder Coating guy. Hes done about 7-8 games for me and some guys in my club, see my orange GOTG there in the back he did. Great pricing, legs, rails, hinges, lockdown bar , shooter housing $150 and that includes full sandblasting first. Its kind of nice, we have a extra set of all the newer stern metals we bought.. so we just have him do a set, and them swap them out on the game when done so we dont have a game sitting on something apart while waiting

Convinced me to reach out to local shops down here and look for quotes. Looks awesome!

2 weeks later
#5953 5 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

Uuugggghhhh!!! For the second time I nearly finished this thing. All modes complete except StayPuft, and it was lit. Brought down slimer and chased him away to get the last mode ready and then drained. Didn't even get a single shot at starting it!! One of these days, I'll get it.

I got to Stay Puft last night and managed to drain both the extra balls I had saved up!

1 month later
#6196 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

cool i need to get a rubber chart so I can see what I need

If you are going to order from titan, they have the very cool game database. It lists games and has all the sizes you need. Check it out.

1 week later
#6266 4 years ago

Fingers crossed for some new code. Hopefully that didn't have some nasty bug or something in it to get it taken down.

1 month later
#6472 4 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Does anyone know if I can order just the large plastic piece for the reverse hanging center post. Pinball Life's kit has a whole kit; IE: with the green slime plastics etc... which my GB LE came with.
If it is not available would someone have a scan or outline file so that I can CNC one myself? This outline and one for the flyball protector for the left ramp (2 standup targets) would be great!

For the center post mod, its all separate pieces. So you don't have to install the actual center post and just have the lane hopping overhead piece installed.

#6511 4 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Thanks very much for the link. Good news indeed. Now does this change my impressions of Dwight. A little. Tell me why could he not say he will be working on an update? Last I heard on a video (I think) was gb was pretty much done, final wiza d mode was never on the agenda etc etc. Now such words do not instill confidence in a person. What was so hard to say an update will happen, I'm busy, got will be first from the beginning? My sincere answer to this is because it wasn't scheduled, and possibly the pressure from forums like this has brought about such a back flip. Who knows?it could have been handled better.

My guess would be because he was on other work. Munsters was the priority. I think its cool that the company is giving some of their guys time to go back and work some of these games and give them some love. Sure there are bugs and holes in GB, but its still fun. If they make it more fun and complete then that is great news. The GOT update looks very nice. That signals well for the GB update. Dwight has put out some fun stuff. Don't let the negativity take over man!

1 month later
#6928 4 years ago

Not sure on the 3 wire without breaking out a manual, but the other looks like power for a dollar bill acceptor.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
15,699 (OBO)
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 49.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider duderegular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-club-we-got-one?tu=duderegular and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.